• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roland doing this goddamn Realization again (Binah vs Kyoichiro) (0-0-0)

except he's not lollang:sob:

-Sephirah Binah and Post-Timeskip Kyoichiro is used
-Speed equalize
-20 meters apart
-Battles take place in P-1
52f9d782d83afe4e81bd671cb97b82ff15d40409.jpg

-The rest are SBA

"Don't ask for my name. 'Binah' isn't the name of a person. It's a sad name of the place where one finds many graves" (Binah):

"In this world you may even doubt yourself but there's one thing you can trust - that is family. I may want to kill you but I'll never let you die, even if it kills me." (Kyoichiro):

Freebird (Freebird):

Ok, I’d probably need more detail on the Madness and Fear manip (cause the profile says a certain type of damage does it), is it like an attack or a projectile? Or is it some kind of aura that gets radiated?
Same with the dura neg attacks I’ll just need more info on Binah in general.

If it’s something that can just be dodged like a beam or object, given Kyoichiro’s analytical prediction and his resistance to being predicted + general combat skill should just let him never get touched in this fight
On his end for advantages, he’s got massive Danmaku waves with hundreds of meters range and threads so thin that characters with enhanced vision have a hard time even seeing them comparing them to threads that are outright invisible to the normal human eye.

What’s the potency of Binah’s paralysis resistance? Cause Kyoichiro’s is on the cellular level
does Binah have a way to survive his AOE shockwave attack with calm storm if he fires that off? Given the fact Kyoichiro’s ultra casual finger tip calm Storm is much more powerful than 8-A+ characters attacks might just lead to him winning with that.

Ok, so i dont understand how cellular based Paralysis is supposed to work on a robot....well, granted, Binah in Sephirah form is a metal box with her brain ingrained inside, but i highly doubt Kyoichiro would be able to figure that out before he gets put under several nasty effects. Most of her attacks come out extremely quickly despite being a beam (?) for Fairy, and Pillar being a Pillar.

However, Chain and Lock spawn on their target, and she can also use Lock to seal away Kyoi's abilities on the conceptual level (CM Type 2 is the basis of her Singularity based attacks). Even if Koyi is locked down and somehow survives Fairy or Pillar, its going to inflict Fairy on him, which will just hurt him further if he tries to move

Binah probably wont need the color damage (BLACK/WHITE/PALE) with her singularity attacks

But yeah. Binah wins low diff

Ok, so i dont understand how cellular based Paralysis is supposed to work on a robot....well, granted, Binah in Sephirah form is a metal box with her brain ingrained inside, but i highly doubt Kyoichiro would be able to figure that out before he gets put under several nasty effects. Most of her attacks come out extremely quickly despite being a beam (?) for Fairy, and Pillar being a Pillar.
Ok sure then, the paralysis isn’t really on the table here then.

Are there any feats on the skill level of people they’re tagging with beams or the pillar? Kyo will just sense the malicious intent just before it attacks with his extra sensory or just dodge it regardless if the robot gives off none via his Prediction alone. Are they particularly hard to dodge? Especially when Kyoichiro also has the ability to amp his own perception to see attacks faster than him.
However, Chain and Lock spawn on their target, and she can also use Lock to seal away Kyoi's abilities on the conceptual level (CM Type 2 is the basis of her Singularity based attacks). Even if Koyi is locked down and somehow survives Fairy or Pillar, its going to inflict Fairy on him, which will just hurt him further if he tries to move
Now this is a real problem. I gotta ask, can the conceptual lock work on Kyo’s stuff? A lot of his powers are just via skill like his shockwaves and danmaku. He’s just really good at using those steel threads. (Nulling stuff like his physiology stuff I understand being on the table though)
If it hurts him to move he’s got the stamina to just do a quick fingertip calm storm shockwave with an omnidirectional AOE to win here? Or do his Danmaku? He’s got Kilometers of range.

Binah scales above pretty much everyone else in the City in Project Moon, barring the Head. This includes Kali (now Gebura) who was a Fixer so skilled and so feared that she was able to gank Binah (when she was known as Garion) after fighting off Garion's retinue and every single Abno in the building, who scales above Myo and the Rabbit Team, who collectively have hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years of combat experience thanks to their training program (R Corp makes hundreds of clones, tweaks them a little, and then makes them all fight to the death. Winner gets all the experience of ALL of the clones), among other characters being able to deflect bullets

Fairy though is i guess as what could be described as an energy blast, so it could be avoided, but it all wont matter if Binah just Chains and Locks him. Given how Arbiters were made to end fights quickly (and Binah doesnt try to mess with her foes anymore)....yeah

Lock locks away any and all abilities on the conceptual level, Chain makes it so he cant move during its effects (and even if he gets out, he's going to be slowed), and then Binah is free to just nuke him with Fairy.

Thats that.

Binah scales above pretty much everyone else in the City in Project Moon, barring the Head. This includes Kali (now Gebura) who was a Fixer so skilled and so feared that she was able to gank Binah (when she was known as Garion) after fighting off Garion's retinue and every single Abno in the building, who scales above Myo and the Rabbit Team, who collectively have hundreds of thousands, if not millions of years of combat experience thanks to their training program (R Corp makes hundreds of clones, tweaks them a little, and then makes them all fight to the death. Winner gets all the experience of ALL of the clones), among other characters being able to deflect bullets
That’s very skilled. I wouldn’t say that necessarily means they’re easily tagging Kyoichiro with random attacks. Kyoichiro is able to see through predict and counter the moves of someone who knew him so well that he could predict what he’d say and what he’ll do years prior before hand and who taught him how to fight from the ground up since he was 4. And a spy focused on analysis on the level of a super computer says that it would take tens of thousands of algorithms to even work out a pattern to his attacks in general. While it doesn’t seem like Binah is fighting people who can precog her + can just see her attacks in slow motion via perception. So it seems like him getting hit while not Conceptual locked relies on him just standing still for no reason or blocking moves he knows he doesn’t need to. His blooming is also a massive speed amp.
However this doesn’t matter cause…
Fairy though is i guess as what could be described as an energy blast, so it could be avoided, but it all wont matter if Binah just Chains and Locks him. Given how Arbiters were made to end fights quickly (and Binah doesnt try to mess with her foes anymore)....yeah

Lock locks away any and all abilities on the conceptual level, Chain makes it so he cant move during its effects (and even if he gets out, he's going to be slowed), and then Binah is free to just nuke him with Fairy.

Thats that.
This means there’s not much he can really do. Is the conceptual locking an outright starting move or just an early one? If it’s the first move this match is probably a stomp. Cause Kyoichiro can’t counter from that point at all. Nor can he dodge it.
Otherwise then Kyo has wincons/scenarios where he also can get hits off first (basically like a Mexican stand off. In that case I’d personally vote incon)

Last edited:
I mean yeah, it would be pretty in character for Binah to do it. Since Sephirah Binah is being used here, her whole core suppression thing is her trying to destroy Lobotomy Corporation again, and would probably treat this like another obstacle

But yeah this seems very Mexican standoff-ish, but im personally voting Binah here because she's more likely to shoot first and will use her kit to her full advantage

Back