• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe vs. Medaka Kurokami: OP Battle Royale

All fiction makes her time 0

So everything she does is done in an instant with no time passing

Also she doesn't spam hax in character but after all fiction brings her back from death or incap she would at the very least blitz and kill rohan

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It is fully in character to go for the time stop blitz in character.
I'm sorry, but since when?

Paul Frank said:
All fiction is also automatic in any scenario where the user can't really use their body as stated on the blog

I.e if they are knocked out and turned into a book
And again, since when?!

Apies

It literally says in the blog that it works if the users body is incapable of doing anything

That's when Medaka runs around the school doing a scavenger hunt, right? Considering that's one event against every other fight in the series I'm not sure if it should get priority.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
That's when Medaka runs around the school doing a scavenger hunt, right? Considering that's one event against every other fight in the series I'm not sure if it should get priority.
She used it multiple times, and opens it with blitzing other times as well. Later fights trump earlier ones as well. I am not saying she opens with it all the time, but when her intention is to win and not reform, then she will open with her time stop blitz

Also while I'm neutral in the match proper, Rohan is normally much faster than Medaka so it might be kinda sorta against the rules that he gets Speed Equalized then loses via Medaka amping her speed/blitzing with time infinite speed shenanigans before he does stuff if I read revisions on equalization right.

It's not time stop though. It's erasing the need to take time on your actions which leads to blitz with Infinite Speed.

End result is the same, really.

It's time stop for yourself in function, but Kumagawa uses it like a speed amp. It bypasses the rules on speed amps, since even tho it may seem like a speed amp, it isn't actually. Kinda like Archer Billy The Kid reducing time of everyone else to guarantee he has time to respond. Technically time manip, but he uses it like a speed amp.

Well, the problem is that the speed equalization revision said something around the lines of "Speed Equalization shouldn't be allowed if it leads to the normally slower character to win based on speed as the main thing", which is more or less what happens here.

The method may change but the result is literally "I win because I become ridiculously faster than you when normally you're ridiculously faster than me".

I mean, if it's allowed and I just misunderstood that, carry on. I'm just mentioning for the sake of confirmation.

They are not faster, it is simply that their actions don't require time to perform. This is like saying that DIO shouldn't be able to win if he wins by that against a faster opponent in speed equalized

@Iapitus The AF "need for time" erase is even listed in Medaka's speed section.

It's not really the same as a time-stop in function or mechanics, just achieves a similar end-result by making the user going gotta go fast take literally 0 secs.

If not for equalization, Rohan would blitz with Heaven's Door. Speed Equal though, Medaka uses that and lolblitz, herself.

That's what I'm getting at. I'm not sure if the rule covers this, just saying it's the impression I got.

If it's allowed, as I said above, carry on.

Yes, because it is notable that the moves bypass a need for speed. Hence why it is notable.

AF time stop blitz is not actually a speed enhancement any more than The World is. Hence it is perfectly allowed

That's a false equivalence, though. The World is not a speed amp because DIO remains just as fast as he normally is. You have time stop resistance? Done, you can move.

Meanwhile this makes the user becomes infinitely fast.

Regardless of how many resistances their opponent may have, it doesn't change one bit that they can infinitely beat them up with AF infinite speed lolblitz.

Maybe I should say that this is no more a speed amp than Billy The Kid's Thunderer is a speed amp.

I mean yeah, but that is the case for many in conventional applications of abilities. No amount of illusion resistance is gonna protect you from Prelati or Merlin's illusions since they can fool the word itself. Etc. It just means that the specific ability makes resistance almost impossible

I don't really see this as fair. If speed is equal, then Medaka time stops and stomps. If speed isn't equal, Rohan stomps. I also don't like Medaka being able to speedstomp despite being the slower of the two. Mismatch, most likely.

Actually even if speed is unequal the same thing happens

Rohan blitzes and knocks her out

ÒÇîAll FictionÒÇì

Medaka erases times and does anything

ThePixelKirby said:
I don't really see this as fair. If speed is equal, then Medaka time stops and stomps. If speed isn't equal, Rohan stomps. I also don't like Medaka being able to speedstomp despite being the slower of the two. Mismatch, most likely.
Medaka doesn't stomp if speed is equal. She may hesitate, which is possible unlike Kumagawa. She isn't speed stomping either way.

The Divine Phoenix said:
Does she often hesitate? If that's not something that she does in character, this would still be a stomp.
She does do it in character, like if she chooses to try and talk or something, but if she is already established to be in a fight, then she is less likely to

Unfortunately Fate is correct, speed blitzing in a match where the slower character wins through speed isn't added

This is why many matches involving Ruby Rose were removed

She's not speed amping it's pseudo time stop by erasing time

If that's a blitz then any diavolo match is a blitz same with anyone who stops time

She's not Tons stopping, she's time erasing, which is a speed Amp.

@Paul Diavolo is faster then literally all of his opponents, here, the slower character is blitzing

Paul Frank said:
Actually even if speed is unequal the same thing happens

Rohan blitzes and knocks her out

ÒÇîAll FictionÒÇì

Medaka erases times and does anything
Just Unequal speed^

Iapitus The Impaler said:
She used it multiple times, and opens it with blitzing other times as well. Later fights trump earlier ones as well. I am not saying she opens with it all the time, but when her intention is to win and not reform, then she will open with her time stop blitz
When does Medaka ever use AF to blitz? It's been a while but I'm pretty sure she never does that in the entire series.

Also, where does AF ever bring someone back from being incapable of using their body? I only remember it bringing back from death, and in fact, it was stated that being constantly killed would be able to incap Kumagawa, so AF users can't just get out of being incapable of using their bodies.

Rohan is already bullshit enough as it is, but now that he's aware of her ultra powerful abilities, what's stopping him from writing anything from "She can't attack me at all" to "She cannot use her abilities anymore" inside of her and having that dealt with?

Incorrect

Time Stopping is an ability not a self induced Amp

You resist and you're not time stopped, if you lose because you don't have that resistance, that's fair.

But Medaka is erasing her own time to go to infinite speed before blitzing a character that's much faster then her, and the opponent can't do anything about it

Yes, and neither is erasing the time frame for attacks. Medaka is no faster in or outside of her stopped time.

Since when has someone's ability to resist something defined what the ability is outside of resistance negation? Lol.

Simply because the application is irregular does not make it not time stop. She is not infinite in speed, by any means. It may take a similar role, but it is not infinite speed. She is no faster due to her ability.

Back