• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe vs Holy Shonen Trinity

Austrian-Man-Meat

VS Battles
Retired
Rohan vs HST
Round 1
Rohan fights HST in a gauntlet esque fashion.

10 meter starting distance

Rohan can use Heaven's Door how he see's fits (not limited by what he has only done in the manga, same rule applies for HST cast)

Round 2

Rohan fights them all at once.

Same rules

Rohan Kishibe ( Read what ÒÇîHeavens DoorÒÇìdoes before debating)

Who wins?

Same, although he would probably have a lot more fun with Heaven's Door. Like having Luffy stretch himself to death. Kishibe Rohan wins.

Note: It is possible for Rohan to lose round 1(still voting for him on R1), but round 2 is pretty much impossible for him to lose, since he just uses Heaven's door on the strongest characters he can, and they work together with Rohan to murder everyone.

ywach overkills in either round,

R1 i guess if nobody knows about his powers than they wont attack from the distance immediatly...at least for most people, shikamaru would mostlikely use shadow-jutsu but i dont see how he can guess rohan as dangerous :/

R2 someone shoots at rohan at some point from more than 20 meters... he dies immediatly...

GreatestSin said:
ywach overkills in either round,

R1 i guess if nobody knows about his powers than they wont attack from the distance immediatly...at least for most people, shikamaru would mostlikely use shadow-jutsu but i dont see how he can guess rohan as dangerous :/

R2 someone shoots at rohan at some point from more than 20 meters... he dies immediatly...
Yhwach is inconsistent as hell. And also Heaven's door is too fast for him.

Also HD can affect everyone who sees his manga. Later in manga, he didn't even need manga page to use his ability.

^ywach sees the future of him being controlled and than he erases it :/

and for the other thing: there is the blind guy from bleach, he wont be affected, and if we go by the later power than it could affect him but the range cant be infinite, exspecially in the case of stands who always are mentioned to have a specific range,

and imagining all chars from the HST verse in front of rohan i would bet at least a few will attack from the distance (aizen for example using his illusions)...

^yet he was struck by an arrow who is MHS. While HD is MFTL.

Will order Naruto to one shot him.

Too fast for them to even begin with.

^PIS :/

but he isnt the only one, and rohan needs time to read other powers which means that he wont know who attacks and who doesnt (or who is affected or not), Ino could control him from distance too,

gremmy imagines rohan being a pencil, or lille oneshots from the distance, like i said, the distance will be his downfall since he never showed to have his stand moving further than a few meters away from him...

GreatestSin said:
^ywach sees the future of him being controlled and than he erases it :/
and for the other thing: there is the blind guy from bleach, he wont be affected, and if we go by the later power than it could affect him but the range cant be infinite, exspecially in the case of stands who always are mentioned to have a specific range,

and imagining all chars from the HST verse in front of rohan i would bet at least a few will attack from the distance (aizen for example using his illusions)...
Being blind won't save you from Heaven's Door. Rohan was able to temporarily able to take away Koichi's eyesight, but Koichi was still affected by Heaven's Door even after losing his sight.

Also the ability where the user has to see Rohan's manga for it to work was only in his first appearance. Rohan himself said that his abilities have gotten stronger since then. He was able to use HD on Reimi despite her having never read his manga.

GreatestSin said:
^PIS :/

but he isnt the only one, and rohan needs time to read other powers which means that he wont know who attacks and who doesnt (or who is affected or not), Ino could control him from distance too,

gremmy imagines rohan being a pencil, or lille oneshots from the distance, like i said, the distance will be his downfall since he never showed to have his stand moving further than a few meters away from him...
Still doesn't change the fact that once Rohan writes he can't hurt him. He will go into future to erase the words once to get deflected considering erasing it in future will indirectly hurt Rohan. Also Rohan powers can violates both effect and cause so Yhwach power are really not that useful. Also again speed is too for Yhwach to even proceed.

Nope once you see manga, you are render immobile.

NFL. He never turned anyone into pencil. He has a low level reality warping at best. Also the distance is 10 metres read OP

^? ywach sees that it will happen, he manipulates the future so that it didnt happen, and than manipulates the future so that rohans head is severed... and the cause/effect ability of rohan is new to me...

? this is why i said from the distance (note that im talking about R2 where everyone vs rohan at once), so Ino or any other person like that will do the trick, naruto only needs to spam rasenshurikens around or ichigo throws getsugas :/

how can you fit all chars from bleach, OP and naruto into a distance of 10 meters around rohan? and it doesnt need to be a pencil, he could simply imagine rohan being dead like he did with the two sleeping shinigami...

How he could change the future when he will be one shot Everytime? Also like I said even if go to future to harm Rohan in indirect wat, he won't be able to do it. Koichi tried to ask Jojo for help but I would make him indirectly hurt Rohan so he automatically changed his actions. Erasing the future will be harming Rohan.

Too fast for them :/

That's logic here. If OP says 10 m apart, then it will tears space-time rules to do so. Blame OP for that.

^ywach manipulates the future to make even his own death become non-existend, he isnt choosing a future out of the infinite ones... so he can simply kill rohan the same way he took half of ichigos sword away...

rohan himself has superhuman speed while only his stand is MFTL, but his stand has a range of 2-3 meters: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rohan_Kishibe, so a lot of chars will easily kill him before he comes close enough...

GreatestSin said:
^ywach manipulates the future to make even his own death become non-existend, he isnt choosing a future out of the infinite ones... so he can simply kill rohan the same way he took half of ichigos sword away...

rohan himself has superhuman speed while only his stand is MFTL, but his stand has a range of 2-3 meters: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rohan_Kishibe, so a lot of chars will easily kill him before he comes close enough...
If he could kill someone in future Ichigo would have been dead already, so him making death of character is NFL. Like I said once he is written 'can't hurt Rohan' or 'lose your power' (just like Quincy arrow). He can't manipulate it future anymore. One way or another.

Code:
His stand range is 10 metres.

There are a lotta people that are blind or can avoid seeing Heaven's door in the HST. For those wondering, Might Guy doesn't apply because no knowledge of Heaven's door.

Lotta inconsistancies with this ability: apparently has mftl reactions due to holding up a Heaven's Door book, but only superhuman speed. Stand itself, idk. Don't like jojo's bizzare adventure due to sheer weirdness.

Gotta love Ywatch. Pretty sure there are a lotta people that can spam nuke attacks, bypassing vision problems.

First round I give it to Rohan Heavens Door is way to fast and cheap as all hell Second I am not even sure if he can fight them all rohan is still one man. Btw Ywatch powers doesnt even make sense at this point tnx to the creator its next in line of becoming the new king crimson only way weaker.

Basically, Ywatch can see various potential futures. Then, he can change those futures to suit his needs. So far, he's broken Ichigo's remade sword twice (now a running joke I'd say), placed various traps via his ability (similar to a application of Book of the End), and also made himself come back to life after being killed. Only known weakness is Still Silver, which can't really be applied here.

Thing is, while Rohan's hax is powerful, Ywatch's power has priority, thus allowing Ywatch to act before Rohan. In fact, Ywatch can simply remove Rohan's ability before Rohan can use it.

Ghostly Owns said:
Basically, Ywatch can see various potential futures. Then, he can change those futures to suit his needs. So far, he's broken Ichigo's remade sword twice (now a running joke I'd say), placed various traps via his ability (similar to a application of Book of the End), and also made himself come back to life after being killed. Only known weakness is Still Silver, which can't really be applied here.

Thing is, while Rohan's hax is powerful, Ywatch's power has priority, thus allowing Ywatch to act before Rohan. In fact, Ywatch can simply remove Rohan's ability before Rohan can use it.
HD is too fast for him. Also once he has written 'you can't harm Rohan' or 'lose your power' (just like that Quincy Arrow), he won't be able to change future anymore. One way or another.

As for blind people, he can simply order Naruto or Aizen to one shot them. Simple as that.

Hit The Badass said:
If he could kill someone in future Ichigo would have been dead already, so him making death of character is NFL. Like I said once he is written 'can't hurt Rohan' or 'lose your power' (just like Quincy arrow). He can't manipulate it future anymore. One way or another.

Code:
His stand range is 10 metres.
PIS is the reason why he didnt die...

and his range is 2-3 meters, unless to create a content revision thread and convince everybody that heavens doors range is by 10 meters...

The world: " Up to 10 meters for The World (The World gets weaker the farther away it is from Dio)" Range- C

Heavens door: 2-3 Range- B

yeah......I think it can be 10 meters....

Battlemania said:
The world: " Up to 10 meters for The World (The World gets weaker the farther away it is from Dio)" Range- C
Heavens door: 2-3 Range- B

yeah......I think it can be 10 meters....
It's not 10 meters, otherwise he would have had no problem with Jotaro who was hiding behind a door 5 meters away.

People also don't understand how Heaven's Door works, because no one is taking into account that Lille Barro will be totally unaffected by it.

Only chicken Lille might be unaffected, but it doesnt matter if he writes commands for himself. Also, Nimaiya once blitzed Lille before he could open his eyes, but that was before Juha upgraded them. Still, that holds true for speed diff. So it still can happen.

Using the weakest incarnations of a character is kind of unfair, you know? Are there also any ghosts or spirits in the HST? Because Heaven's Door can't affect them either.

Tivanenk said:
Using the weakest incarnations of a character is kind of unfair, you know? Are there also any ghosts or spirits in the HST? Because Heaven's Door can't affect them either.
False. Heavens Door was able to affect Reimi even though she was a ghost. The only limitation is HD cant show to memories people had as ghosts but it can still control them and show the user the memories of the ghost while he was alive.

It's not 10 meters, otherwise he would have had no problem with Jotaro who was hiding behind a door 5 meters away.

People also don't understand how Heaven's Door works, because no one is taking into account that Lille Barro will be totally unaffected by it.

What does Lille Barro have.

And HD only showed limitations in its first appearance. Afterwards the enemy didnt even need to see Rohans manga for it to work as demonstrated on Reimi and Hayato.

ToAruFan said:
Tivanenk said:
False. Heavens Door was able to affect Reimi even though she was a ghost. The only limitation is HD cant show to memories people had as ghosts but it can still control them and show the user the memories of the ghost while he was alive.
Yet Heaven's Door wasn't able to affect Bites the Dust nor the spirits from the avenue.

Tivanenk said:
Stands are literally spirits in Jojo.
No they arent. Stands are a physical manifestation of ones power. There are actually spirits and ghosts in JoJo and they dont behave like Stands. Some of them even have Stands. And Rohan used Heavens Door on ghosts before so this is a moot point.

Back