• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe vs Ainz Ooal Gown (Grace)

• Middle of DiU Rohan being used
  • Speed Equalized
  • In character
  • SBA
VOTES:

• Mangaka:
  • Undead: 7 (Schnee, PixelKirby, Pen or Sword, Blahblah, Sixo Bullets, LightinAnt, Dragonpentling)
  • Incon:
Rohan Kishibe Anime
DAGA KOTOWARU

Ainz Anime
A round of applause in celebration of my supreme power

I actually despise you. Why would you do this to me.

So, Ainz doesn't resist Transmutation, and Rohan doesn't resist death manip.

So, it's a classic who-hits-first here.

Let me first say, it's just about impossible, even with speed equal, to hit on the very same planck time. Even two identical computers would be unable to hit on the exact same planck time. So, while technically Ainz would win if they literally hit in the exact same moment and time, that's impossible and so marginal, this should be Inconclusive.

So, I vote Inconclusive. Who hits first.

Wait, Middle of DiU Rohan used?

Doesn't that Rohan actually need to point, not just think?

Because if so, yea, Ainz wins.

It basically goes:

If Rohan needs to think, incon. If he needs to point, Ainz.

There are some low-level monsters in Overlord that can petrify people, although I don't remember if it's the transmutation petrification, or just a fear induced one. If it's the former, Ainz can surely resist it.

EmperorDoom25 said:
But in character Ainz raises his hand and shout the spell to use GH, doesnt he?
Ainz has plenty of thought-based hax.

Also, sadly, Overlord resistances are sorely missing.

So is this late or mid? Im with pixel here, ainz either wins due to thought based hax not needing a gesture, or incon due to no clear person haxing first.

Hmmm....Ill go ainz than, while rohan requires a gesture in this form, ainz simply prefers them and is perfectly capable of thinking death and having rohan drop dead,

Ainz doesn't even need to speak. While sometimes he may lead with Grasp Heart, there's a really good chance he leads with Time Stop or thought-based hax as well, more often than Rohan hitting first.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Yeah, but his first move is GH
I mean is it really? I've seen this brought up by others in different threads, but how many times have Ainz actually used GH? I'm pretty sure he used the spell like 4 times in the entire series, he used [Death] basically as many times (in fact as of volume 13, the spell [Death] seemed to be his go to spell now), [Time Stop] 3 times, other spells he used 2 or 3 times as well. Statistically, he's very likely to use Grasp Heart, Death, or Time Stop.

Word of God says it's his preferred starting spell due to its secondary stun effect. It's also stated directly a few times in the story.

I'll go with Ainz, because there should be more scenarios where he wins, since although he's likely to start with GH using a gesture, there's also a chance he'll start with any number of faster options. So he should win more often than not.

Also, does Rohan always immediately activate HD? Cause if he tries any talking first or something like that, that's also gonna be Ainz' win.

I love Rohan but he can't do much when he's limited to pointing.

FDrybob said:
Word of God says it's his preferred starting spell due to its secondary stun effect. It's also stated directly a few times in the story.
Wait what WoG? First I've heard of this. I know Ainz stated its his favorite spell, but he rarely uses it through the series and lately he's been using [Death] as his go to spell now.

I don't know if I should be conflicted at such a one-sided fight or happy that Ainz-sama has some halfway decent wins.

I love ainz but he is one of the most hax characters, his fights never involve his ap or dura. All that matters is his opponnents own hax and there resistance to them. With his recent resistance upgrade his opponents own hax now need to be pretty potent...

For the most part, it's either:

1. Ainz GGs with Death Manipulation or Resistance Negation then former.

OR

2. Other side GGs due to Resistance and/or quicker win con.

Back