• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea yet, let me think about it, the first to hit could win.

For some reason i see the tier justification "can defeat Void Termina" as weird.

Adeleine should have had an unknown tier, but then she became a Dream Friend.

Eficiente said:
Adeleine should have had an unknown tier, but then she became a Dream Friend.
Yeah the reason i consider that tier weird, is because, how can a lowly Kirby painter defeat the essence of chaos itself? The one god-tier in kirbyverse, he is too beyond!

She should get, unknown, possibly 4-A, vía being amped by Kirby itself.

"amped by Kirby" isn't a thing, he is able to summon her like all Dream Friends, without making any of them more powerful. Kirby and the rest of the Star Allies scale to the bosses in the game, beating them individually is more questionable.

Isn't a thing? in that case i see impossible for adeleine to be scaled to the destroyer of worlds, just a powerscaling reminder:Void>>?Morpho knight>>>>>>? GK>Hyness>>>>? Star dream(this is my speculation, a gaaaame speculation) , the destroyer of worlds was so powerful compared to anything else that you has to beat up Void Soul with 4 of the main cast after that a kamehameha and YET not finished you summon literally everyone (20+ people) to finish him. ( I Hope i don't wank Void or something, since he isn't confirmed yet to be like this, but by the Lore, is what It seems)

My scaling way would go: important main cast final bosses and powerful villains, scale, everything else, don't. So adeleine would be unknown.

Also, this is in case you are right with being amped not being a thing, but i think, being amped by Kirby exists (well more like amped by the heart)

Also, how im behaving in the wiki? Im doing things right? I would like to know, to be better.

She is that powerful by herself, which is basically just saying that she is as strong as the rest of the Dream Friends, big surprise. If you want to keep saying stuff unrelated to the threads you follow just make your own threads instead.

Eficiente said:
She is that powerful by herself, which is basically just saying that she is as strong as the rest of the Dream Friends, big surprise. If you want to keep saying stuff unrelated to the threads you follow just make your own threads instead.
Uh, i just can't believe that, adeleine being that powerful... That's a Big surprise, since magolor will maybe get upgraded ill make a thread about scaling with Void Who should scale to magolor, so ill wait.

I like this thread a lot but idk if it's fair.

Doesnt Adeline have some big ass hefty mind hax resistance from Void Termina? On top of dbz tier statistics?

Wouldnt that kinda shut down Heaven's Door, in which she'd giga stomp? And if not then Rohan just does his lel point, like every one of his other threads. Unless I'm missing something, hopefully I am though given I like both of these characters and a fair match would be cool.

Hm, yeah..but, if I remake this using her first key she would lose her resistance to Transmutation and be basically human level while stil having that resistance to mindhax. I think that would be a fun match-up, I'm gonna close this, update her profile and remake this, we wouldn't get enough votes anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back