• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we give Lee the same speed stat as guy? If so he can take it imo, close in stats but I think he is more skilled. If not Sanji is to fast.

true if we scale lee's speed to guy then lee takes this his stats being on the same level as sanji with an atleast while sanji's are likely.

i think sanji wins, even if the stats are scaled by guy sanji has precog thanks to haki that means he will be able to traf and counter all of rock lees moves :)

GreatestSin said:
i think sanji wins, even if the stats are scaled by guy sanji has precog thanks to haki that means he will be able to traf and counter all of rock lees moves :)

sorry i am not very familiar with one piece,so how does the precog haki work? if it's precog then sanji must have never ever taken a single punk or kick? is he not the most skilled hand to hand(sorta leg to hand,but whatevs)fighter in the group? if so then with precog haki sanji should be unbeatable?.also if it's "precog" in the sense that you can see what opponent is about to do next,that's all the good for rock lee,it's his part of training from might guy to lure people into situations,to control the flow of battle,letting them think they are in control then trapping them,if it's is precog lee would have easier time getting sanji to do what he wants since he already wants him to do that.

All other points are moot,sanji and lee are pretty even.But i'd like to vote for lee since he has the same AP,SS and durability as sanji but sanji exclusively uses legs,which is not very efficient since lee is his equal in skill and strength and can use his hands for an equally devastating effect,simply put lee has more options than sanji.

I wasn't saying that we should scale to Guy, I was saying that Rock Lee basically has no chance w/o speed equal.

KazarianFahs wrote:

Sorry i am not very familiar with one piece, so how does the Kenbunshoku Haki work? if it's precognition, then Aanji must have never ever taken a single punk or kick? Is he not the most skilled hand to hand(sorta leg to hand, but whatever) fighter in the group? If so then with Kenbunshoku Haki sanji should be unbeatable?

any top-tier after the timeskip has Haki, therefore it only equals the Strawhats with the enemy's instead of giving them advantage, and it is basically like reading the next attack of the enemy in his mind, I think it is like this: "right punch into left shoulder", "left leg kick into stomach" etc.

It can be seen as super low-level telepathy :)

Speed equalized is the only way to make this fight really fair (But I'd assume Lee reached MHS speeds over time anyways...)

Sanji is specialized in using Kenbunshoku Haki, which grants him pre-cognition to a degree and gives him perfect 360 degree vision up to an unknown range... likely a km or two scaling off of people like Enel and Fujitora, who can see well over a dozen km (even though he specializes in Observation haki, he is likely only adept since he only learned it during the 2 year time-skip).

Rock Lee's AP is currently higher (being capable of a 20+ MT feat in The Last while Sanji scaled just below Zoro), but we have not seen Zoro or Sanji go all out, yet.

Sanji is very likely to take this due to speed (unless speed is equalized) and due to Kenbunshoku Haki and boosted visual abilities with Observation haki. He should also be more durable since he has at least a basic level of Armament haki, being able to hit Logia DF users. Their AP is similar, but Lee's City level feat was with the sixth gate of joy. Until it is confirmed that he can access the 7th gate, Sanji takes this with mid~high difficulty depending on Lee's speed.

I think Sanji takes it mid-high difficulty, Lee has a good chance due to being able to throw punches and kicks but since there attack potency and durability is equal and basing off what i've seen them both go through Sanji can prolly endure his pain longer than Lee and take it

CinCameron20 said:
@Patrick
No. There has to be 7 votes for Sanji. Only 3 have outright stated that Sanji wins.
Oh okay thanks for informing me. I vote for sanji as well. If speed is equalized he still has observation haki to give him the edge. So without him blitzing he should take it with medium difficulty

@Super Luigi Fighter Speed is equalized.

Lee takes it with Speed Equal.

His AP feat in Naruto:The Last is superior to any AP feat Sanji has shown till date.

Rock Lee can fight ladies, Sanji, literally won't because he will outright refuse to hit them. Meaning, Sanji must be fighting people who truly identify themselves as and be clearly male, or are genderless, with no obvious female breasts whatsoever. Rock Lee can fight anybody, with or without a gender. Sanji has Diable Jambe. Rock Lee can open the Sixth Gate. This is quite true.

It should also be noted that, Sanji can fly and used ranged attacks with Diable Jambe as shown when he fought the fishmen and Doflamingo. He gains burn damage from Diable Jambe, which is a strong factor given that Lee has never shown immunity to elemental attacks at his level.

Rock lee can't fly, he is mainly melee outside of using ninja tools (which he uses on a fairly rare occasion).

Sanji wins primarily due to versatility and pre-cognition. He and Lee meet eachother in every other category fairly closely.

no you know how rock lee takes pain from using the 8 gates, and what i'm saying is that rock lee can't tank a diamble mouton after using 8 gates

^No problem, but yeah, Rock Lee wouldn't be able to tank any attack after 8th gate, unfortunately this doesn't mean Sanji would survive until the energy ends. :/

Let's say it's going to be unfortunate for both, because Rock Lee should he be using the eight gates, would die in the end, yet Sanji would be extremely damaged by Evening Elephant or whatever Eight Gates-enhanced technique just happens to be. Let's make this clear.

let's be real sanji would be completely mashed by just the first step of evening elephant. but sadly we will never see lee opening even the seventh gate,unless the anime goes an extra mile and does a rock lee arc to show his full potential.

While Might Guy could only do it once, and once and even then, he faced reality when he found out he could only nearly kill Madara. Rock Lee getting to that level means he'll be dying as well unless somebody could save him. Rock Lee using the Seventh Gate would actually matter. Because his clear lack of extended Taijutsu (other than Morning Peacock, a technique Rock Lee should now use), Rock Lee is having a hard time getting to Sanji.

You do know now that Rock Lee should use Morning Peacock now right? The Sixth Gate should allow anyone who uses this gate that technique.

What I was saying is "nearly killed madara" is a big thing, sanji is fodder "if" Lee goes eight gates, which he should by scaling since he started training the gates earlier than guy did, and we have no indication that guy received any significant gate related training from might dai, before his unfortunate passing, but Lee is being trained to use the gates since the start and everyday by guy, it's safe to assume that adult Lee's chakra control and general effectiveness is better than guy in gates, and that he can open all the gates, but the most he's been shown opening at any time is 6 gates (ya know I feel like a content revision thread can be made about this, if adult Lee has mastered all gates) and sanji has attacks similar to the morning peacock and some extra advantages in the form of haki.

While I agree with Kazarian that he should is it really wise to consider the 8th gate an element in this fight, even if he Could do it he still dies after. A win like that is short lived plus thats just speculation right?

Not related to the thread, but how does someone know if they can use Gate8 or no?

From what I see, Gai once stated that Lee can't go past the fifth, meaning that Lee had used the gates once before the Lee vs Gaara. So you have to use the gates, to know how far you can go.

Without this ^, you could plain out say that Lee can go 8Gates and take out Sanji, easily.

He has only shown capable of using the 6 gates thus far... also, why would he simply pop the 8th gate if it meant his death?

Staying alive requires literally hacking Rock Lee's body in such a manner that it's reusable.

I'm sure Lee would have learned to use the 7th gate at this point, but due to lack of feats, 6th gate is his best ability.

If they are in character, Lee would not resort to that unless Sanji is a major threat to his friends, which wouldn't be the case given that it is a one-on-one fight, and--again, Lee has never shown using the 7th gate. He has only been shown using up to the 6th gate. Until he is stated to use the further gates, you can't just suggest he would use them when he has never been shown capable.

This argument has been going on for quite a while. It's been said numerous times that Lee hasn't shown seven and would die in 8th if he could even do so, though it would technically be stale mate or sanji stuck on his death bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back