• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Lee vs All Might (12-0-0) Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptainFinnigan said:
Why do his martial arts require him to jump? He strqaight up outskills without needed to jump in the air. And like Calaca said he straight up blitzes when he opens the gates. As for how quickly he goes for it. He will probably go for it rather early considering he used the gates pretty early on in his fight with gaara.
Cause SBA, every time i've seen Rock Lee in a fight, he jumps. His favorite move is bringing his legs down on people.

Cause SBA, every time i've seen Rock Lee in a fight, he jumps. His favorite move is bringing his legs down on people.

Tru but like calaca said he will try it once get yeeted then change his strat accordingly

Tru but like calaca said he will try it once get yeeted then change his strat accordingly

Has Lee fought keeping his feet on the ground?

Would Amps bring him into a higher tier then?

His AP and speed would be higher. But if you mean into a different tier, then at least not without feats.

Which matters little to nothing. You need to prove that All Might can cause winds strong enough to push Class G characters in his weakened state.

Noumu and AFO were totally unaffected. Only fodder heroes, villanos and students were affected.

The Calaca said:
Noumu and AFO were totally unaffected. Only fodder heroes, villanos and students were affected.
  • The Nomu kept his feet on the ground and is in a different weight class than Rock Lee and the U.A. Students.
  • All the times All Might attacked AFO before reaching his limit, Bakugo was there. Then, the one attack he landed on AFO that AFO didn't deflect while Bakugo was gone, and Giant Whirlwind happened.
We've been over this on the AFO part.

Would Amps bring him into a higher tier then?

His AP and speed would be higher. But if you mean into a different tier, then at least not without feats.

7th and 8th gates did put Guy on a different tier, so can't use those. But how quickly does Lee go into his other gates? Is it instant? If it is, then I'll concede Lee just needs to punch All Might a couple times to win.

Lee hasn't used 7th or 8th Gates. The boost is also unquantifiable.

But Shunshin is still fair game and he's able outpace and blitz with it.

How is Noumu on a different weight class? He's class G scaling to All Might.

Okay, I'm done. What's All Might's and Lee's Class G feats? This way we Will know who has the upper hand.

Yeah, I see the clip. He jumps and punches. The force and trajectory won't be blown away by that.

Yeah, ok. I saw things about the match that wasn't addressed and people assume I would understand how "Speed Amps" would translate to Lee's moveset. Also, it sounded like people were using "Superior Martial Arts" to mean Lee is superior in all fighting styles, other than his traditional moves and that sounded NLF.

But yeah, Lee FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back