• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Lee vs All Might (12-0-0) Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
So checking the AP difference All might has a very slight advantage. And I think that might be it. Lee I think straight up outskills and is more versatile. So my vote is for bushy brow.

the difference is not big at all, they are very even.

Dodging wind that can devastate a city block isn't that easy

Isn't speed equalized? How is Lee dodging the range with the speed equalized?

ElixirBlue said:
Dodging wind that can devastate a city block isn't that easy
Isn't speed equalized? How is Lee dodging the range with the speed equalized?

my bad didnt notice that, and possibly body flicker

Well, All Might FRA,

if Lee can't dodge the large area range of All Might's Air Manipulation with the Speed equalized. All Might will keep firing it, Lee takes damage from it while also smashing into the surrounding area from being blown back. Lee's out skills will be useless if he can't reach All Might since Lee has no range.

Well SBA states that there should be a middle ground for starting range OP didnt specify one. What would a "large enough" distance be considered for all might since his range with those air currents are upwards of 13 kilometers

Huh re checking Lee's profile it seems he has his own wind manip via day time tiger. I think he could use that to pretty much neg all mights wind

10-1 still grace

Any other arguments for All Might?

CaptainFinnigan said:
Huh re checking Lee's profile it seems he has his own wind manip via day time tiger. I think he could use that to pretty much neg all mights wind
How? How would Lee negate it? The AP is close enough where Lee can't negate it outright, high or mid difficulty and All Might has the bigger range. Also, it's implied All Might can make his Air Manipulation go off passively.

A748A846-1865-4940-B06A-F5472EB3C463
_____________________________________________________ Lee has to constantly focus on using his air manipulation techniques while All Might can just use them by walking to Lee.

Yeah, I just checked and nobody was arguing for All Might's air manipulation. Besides, comparable doesn't exactly mean scale.

Against Guy? He has Air Manip too, in a scale far higher than All Might's. Lee can also amp his speed with upper gates and Shushin to dodge the slash

(About Lee, not Guy) Against All Might's greater range and passive use of his Air manipulation? If Lee jumps, he gets blown away and still struggles against All Might's wind force if Lee was approaching by ground, allowing All Might to get hits in from Lee's slower reaction because of the Air Force.

Also, the scan shown above shows that when All Might uses his passive winds, he amps up greater than what we've calculated, but it would keep All Might on this tier since we don't know how much it would amp him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back