• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No win cons = Stomp Even if the fight is close, if one contestant got no wincons its a stomp. also how is aang winning high diff here and ALSO winning against gated lee even though here rock lee has a 2x disadvantage and with the gates he's got a 3x AP Advantage?
No a definitive battle isn't a stomp, a stomp is an extremely one sided match with no way for one side to put up a fight.
Aang crushes lee enogh said.

No a definitive battle isn't a stomp, a stomp is an extremely one sided match with no way for one side to put up a fight.
Aang crushes lee enogh said.
No, A fight where the other person has no wincons is a stomp, And you're literally contradicting yourself dude, Earlier you said Aang win High-diff and now you're telling me he crushes lee, okay bro. Also you didn't answer my question either, How is aang winning high-diff here and STILL winning against gated lee, when gated lee is 5x stronger than base lee

There's a way to put something like "Lee starts at Base and can use the gates during the fight"?
Yeah just return it to normal.
No, A fight where the other person has no wincons is a stomp, And you're literally contradicting yourself dude, Earlier you said Aang win High-diff and now you're telling me he crushes lee, okay bro. Also you didn't answer my question either, How is aang winning high-diff here and STILL winning against gated lee, when gated lee is 5x stronger than base lee
No I explained what a stomp is.
Aang crushes lee as in he wins regardless of the conditions. Even if lee uses gates, he'll get clapped by aang while he's in base and if he's able to use gates then he can overpower for a while but will lose all his stamina before he can beat aang, lee failed to kill garaa who's even weaker than aang here so lee loses no matter what.

Lmfao, You're gonna try to argue aang beats lee even if lee gets a 5x speed advantage and 3x AP advantage?

Yeah just return it to normal.

No I explained what a stomp is.
Aang crushes lee as in he wins regardless of the conditions. Even if lee uses gates, he'll get clapped by aang while he's in base and if he's able to use gates then he can overpower for a while but will lose all his stamina before he can beat aang, lee failed to kill garaa who's even weaker than aang here so lee loses no matter what.
dude, lee literally has the higher stamina of the two, check the profiles. Aang's best stamina feat is punching a tree while sleep deprived, thats like childs play for lee lmao

Dude, If you make lee start at base and then go to gates he's blitzing aang and then beating him up, He's got a 5x speed advantage and a 3x AP advantage,

Lmfao, You're gonna try to argue aang beats lee even if lee gets a 5x speed advantage and 3x AP advantage?
Yes, aang would barely keep up but just enough to survive until lee runs out of stamina, and aang could just beat lee before he activates gates.
dude, lee literally has the higher stamina of the two, check the profiles. Aang's best stamina feat is punching a tree while sleep deprived, thats like childs play for lee lmao
Lee's stamina in gates is garbage, he lasts like 30 seconds.

Lee ain't surviving an assault from lee who has a 3x advantage over him, he's not keeping up lmfao, he's dying before lee runs out of stamina and thats that. Also in the gaara fight lee had already been beaten up prior to opening the gates, so He's lasting here more than he is in that fight, He's absolutely winning this. You're overestimating aang so much, a 3x advantage is huge, aang's gonna have his bones broken 10 seconds in that fight, and then die at the next 10 seconds, he also literally cannot see lee, lee is 5x faster than him

Lee ain't surviving an assault from lee
LOL
Lee ain't surviving an assault from lee who has a 3x advantage over him, he's not keeping up lmfao, he's dying before lee runs out of stamina and thats that. Also in the gaara fight lee had already been beaten up prior to opening the gates, so He's lasting here more than he is in that fight, He's absolutely winning this. You're overestimating aang so much, a 3x advantage is huge, aang's gonna have his bones broken 10 seconds in that fight, and then die at the next 10 seconds, he also literally cannot see lee, lee is 5x faster than him
Nah bruh lee's gonna get slapped so hard by aang he'll have no choice but to use gates which will either result in aang winning early or outlasting, you're capping if you think a 3x AP advantage is gonna make lee win in 3 seconds, garaa was 5x weaker than lee, even weaker than aang and he got crushed by lee but still survived with minor injuries.

LOL

Nah bruh lee's gonna get slapped so hard by aang he'll have no choice but to use gates which will either result in aang winning early or outlasting, you're capping if you think a 3x AP advantage is gonna make lee win in 3 seconds, garaa was 5x weaker than lee, even weaker than aang and he got crushed by lee but still survived with minor injuries.
Haha bro very funny

No aang ain't winning early what the **** are you saying? Aang doesn't even like the kill people so he ain't going ape shit on lee, and After lee uses his gates aang gets barraged, Even if aang has higher stamina, Lee will drain less than Aang will, Lee is throwing out punches meanwhile aang is getting barraged by punches 3x stronger than he is, and you still think aang is gonna outlast? Also gaara literally had to do that sand body decoy thing to get out of a lotus from ******* base lee, Also how is gaara weaker than lee? and when was it ever ******* stated that lee was 5x stronger than gaara?

Haha bro very funny

No aang ain't winning early what the **** are you saying? Aang doesn't even like the kill people so he ain't going ape shit on lee, and After lee uses his gates aang gets barraged, Even if aang has higher stamina, Lee will drain less than Aang will, Lee is throwing out punches meanwhile aang is getting barraged by punches 3x stronger than he is, and you still think aang is gonna outlast? Also gaara literally had to do that sand body decoy thing to get out of a lotus from ******* base lee, Also how is gaara weaker than lee? and when was it ever ******* stated that lee was 5x stronger than gaara?
Yes aang is easly dispatching lee early and forcing him to use gates, yku yourself admitted that lee is gonna get crushed without gears, when lee's forced into gates he'll only be able to use it for a very short period, during which aang could still fight back with bending. He can protect himself with rock armour, surround himself with water to try to parry attacks or stop lee, he can surround himself with fire to damage lee if he tries to attack him and air bending can push lee away. All this allows aang to bot only fight back but outlast an already weakened lee easily.
Garaa who was already getting out sped and overpowered by lee in base got clapped by gates but was still able to outlast with injuries, aang is much stronger than garaa and more versatile, he's definitely winning.
I'm not arguing anymore, it's clear enough that aang wins.

Yes aang is easly dispatching lee early and forcing him to use gates, yku yourself admitted that lee is gonna get crushed without gears, when lee's forced into gates he'll only be able to use it for a very short period, during which aang could still fight back with bending. He can protect himself with rock armour, surround himself with water to try to parry attacks or stop lee, he can surround himself with fire to damage lee if he tries to attack him and air bending can push lee away. All this allows aang to bot only fight back but outlast an already weakened lee easily.
Garaa who was already getting out sped and overpowered by lee in base got clapped by gates but was still able to outlast with injuries, aang is much stronger than garaa and more versatile, he's definitely winning.
I'm not arguing anymore, it's clear enough that aang wins.
Okay so? Base lee was never part of my argument, I never said "Oh yeah base lee beats the shit outta aang" I was arguing for gated lee so this is moot. Bro, Stop it, How in the world is aang fighting back against someone who's 5x faster than he is, this is stupid aang wouldn't even be able to see lee, more so fight back as you claim, and lee can use the gates long enough to ******* kill aang. All those points are moot cause rock lee is 5x faster, he can easily get around those cause aang wont even have time to bend, he's too busy getting combo'd by someone 3x stronger and 5x faster than he is. Also what? Base lee wasn't overpowering gaara lmfao, He was getting ragdolled. and he survived the fight cause of his sand shield, 99% of what lee threw at gaara was tanked by his sand shield not gaara himself. why the **** is versatility is being argued here again? Were talking about pure stats. Alright thank god, cause you must really like aang if you think he's beating someone who's 5x faster and 3x stronger than he is, that or you just have a grudge against lee, either way lee wins

You're acting like they're equal in speed for aang to "fight back" but in reality he's getting blitzed

Aang isn't beating lee when he's in gates, he's getting blitzed and clapped, but he can also still fight back and survive for long enough for the brief time of the gates to end just like garaa, only difference is aang is a stronger more versatile garaa, and he can also easily win before lee even activates gates.

Aang isn't beating lee when he's in gates, he's getting blitzed and clapped, but he can also still fight back and survive for long enough for the brief time of the gates to end just like garaa, only difference is aang is a stronger more versatile garaa, and he can also easily win before lee even activates gates.
You literally contradicted yourself again, You stated that aang is getting blitzed yet you said he can fight back? How? He's literally getting blitzed, He's having a hard time just trying to percept lee more so try to fight back. No thats not the difference between gaara and lee, you know whats the difference? Gaara has multiple layers of defense on top of his skin and 90% of what lee threw at him, he tanked with sand shields not his true body, meanwhile aang is taking the full force of lee's hits everytime. And in that fight gaara was already ragdolling lee before opening the gates so its not like he was at peak condition when he opened the gates, and you still haven't told me how aang's durability is higher than gaara's, And no he wouldn't win before lee activates the gates, he's a pacifist he's not going bat shit crazy before lee manages to open gates

And you're just repeating yourself mindlessly at this point. I already told you how aang can fight back. Aang is more durable than garaa too. Aang might be a pacifist yes, but that doesn't mean he isn't beating lee up that argument is bullshit. I'm gonna stop arguing now. Aang wins high difficulty.

And you're just repeating yourself mindlessly at this point. I already told you how aang can fight back. Aang is more durable than garaa too. Aang might be a pacifist yes, but that doesn't mean he isn't beating lee up that argument is bullshit. I'm gonna stop arguing now. Aang wins high difficulty.
Yes cause I have to, cause you're not listening. No he can't, Lee blitzes him, he's 5 times faster, aang isn't fighting back. And wheres the ******* proof of that? how is aang more durable than gaara, mind backing that up? Yes, It does mean that he isn't beating lee up, He'll attack him but he won't go crazy, and he's not dealing enough damage for it to matter in the long run. this is the second time you've said you'll stop arguing but aight. Lee wins 8/10

Lee scales easily above 18.5 Tons since he stomped sasuke who is casually plus his first Gate gives him a x5 stat amp and part 1 Lee has mastered up to the 5th gates so I believe he easily stomps aang in gates cause the AP difference would be enough for Lee to one shot aang infact in gates.

So my vote still goes to Lee.
And gaara survived the gates due to his sand armour.

Lee scales easily above 18.5 Tons since he stomped sasuke who is casually plus his first Gate gives him a x5 stat amp and part 1 Lee has mastered up to the 5th gates so I believe he easily stomps aang in gates cause the AP difference would be enough for Lee to one shot aang infact in gates.

So my vote still goes to Lee.
And gaara survived the gates due to his sand armour.
Aang literally scales above garaa's sand armour which just upscales his durability, and aang can also easily just make rock armour of his own he did it against ozai, infact his rocks are so strong he can sheild himself from ozai for a good while, who is even stronger than him.

Aang literally scales above garaa's sand armour which just upscales his durability, and aang can also easily just make rock armour of his own he did it against ozai, infact his rocks are so strong he can sheild himself from ozai for a good while, who is even stronger than him.
Both Aang's dura and AP is just listed as City block level, And so is Gaara, It just says at least city block level with no actual value so how is aang scaling above gaara? Why is this being discussed anyway? We already how much stronger rock lee is than aang, you're just switching things up by saying he scales above gaara who "tanked" lee's attacks (he didn't lmfao, it was his sand armor), Stop it dude, We already know their AP for god's sake, Aang is 3x below Lee and thats that, stop tryna mix things up. and how is he "easily" making a rock armor if he's getting bullied by someone 5x faster than he is? You're acting like lee will just stand there and let him do his shit, he's 5x faster

Nah, gaara's sand armour scales above his durability which could survive hits up to 5th gate and Lee in 1 gate gives him a x5 stat amp according to the wiki which I'm sure is enough to one shot aang talk more of 4 more gates after that. Gaara's sand armour is always on his body but aang has to think about that then perform it which seems impossible here especially when Lee must have taken of his weight which slows down his speed and AP.
plus gaara's sand is faster than aang shielding himself with rocks and the sands couldn't keep up with first gate Lee despite it being passive according to gaara.

Plus what does ozai scale to?

Both Aang's dura and AP is just listed as City block level, And so is Gaara, It just says at least city block level with no actual value so how is aang scaling above gaara? Why is this being discussed anyway? We already how much stronger rock lee is than aang, you're just switching things up by saying he scales above gaara who "tanked" lee's attacks (he didn't lmfao, it was his sand armor), Stop it dude, We already know their AP for god's sake, Aang is 3x below Lee and thats that, stop tryna mix things up. and how is he "easily" making a rock armor if he's getting bullied by someone 5x faster than he is? You're acting like lee will just stand there and let him do his shit, he's 5x faster
Goddamnit it's you again, whatever I have to make sure aang wins.
Garaa scales to base lee who's 18 tons. Aang is 35 tons. Lee who's 90 tons beat the ever living shit out of garaa but garaa got out of it fine, Aang is more durable than garaa and his armour, he's taking lee's hits fine, you are severely overestimating a 3x difference in AP.
yes he can easily make rock armour, he literally just has to touch the ground and it instantly covers him, so do his shields like the one he used vs ozai.
Nah, gaara's sand armour scales above his durability which could survive hits up to 5th gate and Lee in 1 gate gives him a x5 stat amp according to the wiki which I'm sure is enough to one shot aang talk more of 4 more gates after that. Gaara's sand armour is always on his body but aang has to think about that then perform it which seems impossible here especially when Lee must have taken of his weight which slows down his speed and AP.
plus gaara's sand is faster than aang shielding himself with rocks and the sands couldn't keep up with first gate Lee despite it being passive according to gaara.

Plus what does ozai scale to?
Yes and his armours durability upscales his own durability as base lee could crack it iirc.
And you eatly aren't following, lee is only 3x stronger than aang in the full gates, that is small, lee's not gonna kill aang in time.
Garaa was slower than base lee already he was getting blitzed, his sand got blitzed by gates but his armor is always on him, aang here is equal in speed to base lee. He'll still get blitzed but he can still put on armour by just touching the ground and it immediately covers him.

Goddamnit it's you again, whatever I have to make sure aang wins.
Garaa scales to base lee who's 18 tons. Aang is 35 tons. Lee who's 90 tons beat the ever living shit out of garaa but garaa got out of it fine, Aang is more durable than garaa and his armour, he's taking lee's hits fine, you are severely overestimating a 3x difference in AP.
yes he can easily make rock armour, he literally just has to touch the ground and it instantly covers him, so do his shields like the one he used vs ozai.

Yes and his armours durability upscales his own durability as base lee could crack it iirc.
And you eatly aren't following, lee is only 3x stronger than aang in the full gates, that is small, lee's not gonna kill aang in time.
Garaa was slower than base lee already he was getting blitzed, his sand got blitzed by gates but his armor is always on him, aang here is equal in speed to base lee. He'll still get blitzed but he can still put on armour by just touching the ground and it immediately covers him.
Gaara scales to base lee? what are you saying? Base lee never broke gaara's automatic sand defense, Whenever he got a hit on gaara it was because he outsped his automatic sand defense, whenever the sand defense actually reacted to his attacks, it tanks it. And no Aang doesn't scale above gaara's sand shield, that makes no sense. If gaara took hits from lee then that would literally mean he's durability would scale to lee's potency which would mean he'd be above aang because lee is too. And no I'm not overestimating a 3x difference in AP, You're tying to say that aang would end up similar to gaara but he wouldn't, Gaara's defense is above aang's simply due to the fact that it was able to tank some hits from lee. He is, He is killing aang in time, or at the very least knock him out, a 3x advantage is a little less half of what you need to one shot, its not small at all, you're underestimating it. And like I said lee had already been beat up prior to opening the gates in the exams, so he'd last longer here, but he doesn't even need it, the time he had the gates open for in the chunnin exams is more than enough to K.O Or kill aang here, he upscales from his value anyways, Because his base upscales from the 18 tons calc because he absolute fodderized sasuke who did the feat, and then became 5x stronger. The gap is not as small as you think. When did aang only had to touch the ground to put on earth armor that fully covers his entire body? Mind sending a clip? Also I just wanna point "I have to make sure aang wins" uh what?

Yes but that was base Lee without weights and Lee with weights could easily stomp both naruto and sasuke who scales to 18.6 Tons and Lee without weights was so fast gaara couldn't keep up with him talk more of gates.
The OP is wrong it's accepted 1 gate Lee is x5 stronger so the x3 stuff is easily wrong especially as Lee has 4 more gates he could access.
Lee won't kill aang in time but he doesn't hesitate to defeat his opponent's while aang is someone who avoids conflict by all means so his at a disadvantage here.
Gaara's said could keep up with base Lee easily as he couldn't even get a hit till he removed his weights.
Aang is equal to base Lee here same as how gaara's sand could keep up with base lee.
And once lee removes his weights its over plus aang has to move his hands for earth to cover him up as shown in his battle with Ozai and I pretty sure lee has more AP than ozai so does rocks wouldn't even be much help even if he covers himself up and he wouldn't still be able to keep up with Lee as he would be consecutively getting blitzed and stomped to oblivion.

You wouldn't even wanna see how aang would look like after the battle.

Gaara scales to base lee? what are you saying? Base lee never broke gaara's automatic sand defense, Whenever he got a hit on gaara it was because he outsped his automatic sand defense, whenever the sand defense actually reacted to his attacks, it tanks it. And no Aang doesn't scale above gaara's sand shield, that makes no sense. If gaara took hits from lee then that would literally mean he's durability would scale to lee's potency which would mean he'd be above aang because lee is too. And no I'm not overestimating a 3x difference in AP, You're tying to say that aang would end up similar to gaara but he wouldn't, Gaara's defense is above aang's simply due to the fact that it was able to tank some hits from lee. He is, He is killing aang in time, or at the very least knock him out, a 3x advantage is a little less half of what you need to one shot, its not small at all, you're underestimating it. And like I said lee had already been beat up prior to opening the gates in the exams, so he'd last longer here, but he doesn't even need it, the time he had the gates open for in the chunnin exams is more than enough to K.O Or kill aang here, he upscales from his value anyways, Because his base upscales from the 18 tons calc because he absolute fodderized sasuke who did the feat, and then became 5x stronger. The gap is not as small as you think. When did aang only had to touch the ground to put on earth armor that fully covers his entire body? Mind sending a clip? Also I just wanna point "I have to make sure aang wins" uh what?
You are misunderstanding completely. Garaa covers himself with sand, that's his sand armour, that's what took base lee's hits and broke and that's what scales to garaa's AP which is 18 tons. Garaa's automatic defense is above that which could tank lee's attacks, but it was getting blitzed by gates lee so it's worthless, but garaa's sand armour which took all the hits still only scales to 18 tons. So lee with a 5x advantage couldn't kill an opponent who couldn't fight back in time. But aang here is more durable and can fight back with fire and earth bending.
Lee is simply not killing aang even with gates, and especially since aang could very easily just win before lee activates gates, don't bring up that in character bullshit, aang will take care of lee very quickly without killing him that's what's in character.
Yes but that was base Lee without weights and Lee with weights could easily stomp both naruto and sasuke who scales to 18.6 Tons and Lee without weights was so fast gaara couldn't keep up with him talk more of gates.
The OP is wrong it's accepted 1 gate Lee is x5 stronger so the x3 stuff is easily wrong especially as Lee has 4 more gates he could access.
Lee won't kill aang in time but he doesn't hesitate to defeat his opponent's while aang is someone who avoids conflict by all means so his at a disadvantage here.
Gaara's said could keep up with base Lee easily as he couldn't even get a hit till he removed his weights.
Aang is equal to base Lee here same as how gaara's sand could keep up with base lee.
And once lee removes his weights its over plus aang has to move his hands for earth to cover him up as shown in his battle with Ozai and I pretty sure lee has more AP than ozai so does rocks wouldn't even be much help even if he covers himself up and he wouldn't still be able to keep up with Lee as he would be consecutively getting blitzed and stomped to oblivion.

You wouldn't even wanna see how aang would look like after the battle.
Yeah and aang is equalized to weightless lee, his first key is him without weights he doesn't fight with it.
No stop the bullshit, lee is 5x stronger in his full gates opened not with 1 gate.
Nah you're all claiming aang dowsn't finish his opponent or some shit but no he just doesn't kill his opponent, he does the opposite and defeats his opponents as quickly and swiftly as he can while avoiding killing them.
You're acting like aang is gonna get sto.ped like gaara but nah, aang is literally stronger and tougher than gaara, lee who had a 5x advatage over gaara couldn't beat him in time, here aang scales faster and way way tougher than garaa. I don't even know how you're arguing this.

OP never said weightless Lee. His first key is scaling to sasuke who he stomped without it.
His profile legit said first Gate grants a x5 amp plus even if its full gate its still a one shot its more than x4 of aangs AP and durability.
Aang avoids battle as shown since book one as he even avoids battle with bandits.
Aang isn't stronger or tougher than gaara in any way.
Your just spitting now.

I'm unfollowing this thread.

OP never said weightless Lee. His first key is scaling to sasuke who he stomped without it.
His profile legit said first Gate grants a x5 amp plus even if its full gate its still a one shot its more than x4 of aangs AP and durability.
Aang avoids battle as shown since book one as he even avoids battle with bandits.
Aang isn't stronger or tougher than gaara in any way.
Your just spitting now.

I'm unfollowing this thread.
I read the speed section, you're right, lee has two keys with and without weights and it's part of his equipment, but not just that lee becomes high hyper sonic after taking off his weights and 5x faster with the first gates and higher with the rest. This makes it a win via blitz for lee which invalidates the match due to aang being faster than lee normally and only losing due to equalization and speed amps.
Shit.

Back