• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Lee (Naruto) vs Sairaorg Bael (High School DxD)

Both are very similar, Rock Lee Can't use Ninjutsu and Sairaorg Bael can't use the power of destruction, both can only use their fist, so I thought this would be a good fight.

Both 7-A

Speed Equal

Rock Lee

VS

Sairaorg Bael

Rock lee render2343refdw
Sairaorg Bael Render
VS

He could go in to balance breaker but that would just switch it around and end up a different tier from 7-A -_- and if I unequal speed sairaorg blitzes, I can just equal all physical stats but would the fight still be added.

Welp, screw it, equal stats it, hand to hand only. Since it won't get added I might as well have some fun with it.

Back