• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Hard Gladiators Yoyo Profile Respect Theead

I'm making an attempt at creating a profile for Yoyo since he's arguably one of the most iconic characters and it's a shame he doesn't have one yet. However I'm not very familiar with his history so I wanted to get some help in gathering feats and such. I've already made a rough draft so if there's any changes that should be made to it just name them.

Summary: Yoyo as a child was separated from his older brother "One" whom sacrificed himself for Yoyo leading to his enslavement by an invading enemy nation. Yoyo would later become a great fighter still at an early age but because of being poor he was unable to buy a real weapon and instead modified a toy yo-yo.

Yoyo is a character created by Hyun that is normally depicted as being young, friendly, and naive. Regardless he has also been shown to be a greatly skilled fighter with lots of potential.

Tier: At least 7-B, possibly 7-A

Name: Yoyo

Origin: Rock Hard Gladiators

Age: Teens, possibly much older when he fought White Han

Classification: Stickman

Powers and Abilities:Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery (a Yo-yo), Explosion Manipulation (Yo-yo when charged up explodes on contact), Energy Projection (Shoots a laser-like projectile from Yo-yo), Pain Tolerance

Attack Potency: At least City level, possibly Mountain Level (fought Virus, FLLFFL, and his brother One who has fought the likes of Bog and Chronos )

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (able to contend with Virus and fight other Rock Hard Gladiators)

Lifting Strength: Class T (Comparable if not stronger than Larry, who can lift the leg of a small-island sized giant)

Striking Strength: At least City Class, possibly Mountain Class

Durability: At least City level, possibly Mountain level (should be comparable to other Rock Hard Gladiators)

Stamina: Very High (showed no signs of slowing down after being stabbed through the chest and once through the forearm in two different situations)

Range: Standard Melee Range, serval meters via Yo-yo, possibly higher via laser

Standard Equipment: A modified explosive toy yo-yo.

Intelligence: Despite being naive and childish he is the Co-leader of the SOLDIER Clan and is one of the heads of Hyun's Dojo. Is an extremely capable fighter that can go up against the likes of FLLFFL who is widely considered to be one of the single most skilled fighters around.

Weaknesses: While still a competent hand to hand fighter he is quite reliant on his yo-yo, therefore if forced to fight hand to hand experts without his yo-yo he will be at a disadvantage (as with his fight against White Han).

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

Yo-yo: A toy modified to release charged explosions and lasers. It is best used to keep opponents at a distance and a weapon perfectly suited for making combos. It can charge attacks for particularly enhanced attacks.

Energy Dragon Infused Yo-yo (just made the name up): Yoyo charges up an attack that takes the form of a blue dragon covering his yo-yo which leads to an immense attack.

References:

https://youtu.be/ugQmclcm05w (Energy Projection, Explosion Manipulation)

https://youtu.be/7I70FbloQ4k (1:28 stabbed through the chest by FLLFFL; 1:35 destroys sword)

https://youtu.be/_xUrbDu4rvE (0:46 gets stabbed through the arm no problem by FLLFFL, then charges up an attack)

https://youtu.be/UvNHcCJicN0 (7:30 charges up dragon infused attack on yo-yo)

Thank you very much. I don't know when I'll have access to a computer however and the last time I tried making a profile on my phone.....didn't go that well.

So yeah I'll get to it when I can but the info is here at least.

Back