• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Belisarius Cawl

VS

2B

-Speed: equal
-separation distance : 900 m

Round 1: without preparation
Round 2: with preparation

Please do not use 40K profiles not named Tuska the Daemon Killa or Trazyn the Infinite, they are all outdated to ****.

I released Gargaz earlier, but yeah, those two are the only ones updated right now.
wow.... hey, about the entities of the void(I know it has nothing to do with the topic but I wanted to take advantage of the moment xd), I've seen their profile and I don't think it's in 1A, because if they see the power of chaos 1A as something too easy, then they should scale much higher, and compare with those of tier 0 and I think that the entities of the void have more data, so that they have this position in my opinion hehee 😅

Regarding with preparation, are they permitted to create/use things outside of their normal arsenal?

Without preparation 2B takes it easy. Even with speed equalized she has multiple stacks of speed buffs. And frankly just too many tools in her arsenal. Her shield makes her immune to attacks while it's active. With her Pod her attack speed is practically doubled since its two attacks happening at once.
Belisarius can hack but 2B is booby trapped against hacking so that would be bad for him.

Belisarius appears to be a summoner. However 2B and the YoRHa fight much larger hordes on the regular. Now she might waste her time with his summons at first but she'll soon realize that Belarius is the summoner.

Now round 2 with prep.
The issue is that Belarius's arsenal can't really exploit 2B in any particular way. He has superior mastery over technology than 2B. And with his intellect he should be able to make something that could counter her. But it would have to fall outside his normal arsenal.

If he is able to create new things I can see him inventing a new weapon to exploit 2B's weaknesses. Yeah, given his superior mastery over technology and his ability to invent, with prep Belarius would have a much easier time exploiting 2B's weaknesses than vice versa.

This seems like the batman v superman conundrum but with robots.

Except Cawl I can just about guarantee has approximately 10x more shit then his profile reflects

I had gone through not just his vs battle page but the various warhammer wiki pages for not just him but also Adeptus Mechanicus weapons and tools and nothing stands out as a good counter to 2B. Even if we disregard 2B's speed amps, Crawl's weapons are lacking the power. He'll need his hax in order to defeat 2B. And she's lacking a machine spirit for Crawl to manipulate.

Unless we're giving her one for matchup purposes.

I had gone through not just his vs battle page but the various warhammer wiki pages for not just him but also Adeptus Mechanicus weapons and tools and nothing stands out as a good counter to 2B. Even if we disregard 2B's speed amps, Crawl's weapons are lacking the power. He'll need his hax in order to defeat 2B. And she's lacking a machine spirit for Crawl to manipulate.
These are the same wiki pages that claim that Fantasy is a seperate Cosmology then turning around and basically saying it's the same Cosmology. I wouldn't trust shit from the wiki pages unless that shit is scanned or referenced.
Unless we're giving her one for matchup purposes.
Enough belief makes anything happen, in this case, 2B would have one cause Cawl would believe she does

These are the same wiki pages that claim that Fantasy is a seperate Cosmology then turning around and basically saying it's the same Cosmology. I wouldn't trust shit from the wiki pages unless that shit is scanned or referenced.

I'm not talking about those ones. I'm talking about these ones.

Enough belief makes anything happen, in this case, 2B would have one cause Cawl would believe she does

If I recall, the only species that has the power to manipulate reality through belief are the orcs. And they can only do it with massive numbers. And what they effect is so small whether or not they have this power is controversial.

I'm not talking about those ones. I'm talking about these ones.

Yeah, are those scanned and referenced?
If I recall, the only species that has the power to manipulate reality through belief are the orcs. And they can only do it with massive numbers. And what they effect is so small whether or not they have this power is controversial.
The Machine God kind of, you know, actually exists because of belief in it. So if Cawl called upon it that is a straight up tier 1 God.

The Machine God kind of, you know, actually exists because of belief in it. So if Cawl called upon it that is a straight up tier 1 God.
You're saying he could will her out of existence? Or that he could turn her human at will? Her outward appearance is human. And while his technology would pick up on that she's an android, he would first see her human appearance and believe her human. So she would become human. Then his technology would read her as a human. Meaning when the fight starts she'll immediately become human.

You're saying he could will her out of existence? Or that he could turn her human at will? Her outward appearance is human. And while his technology would pick up on that she's an android, he would first see her human appearance and believe her human. So she would become human. Then his technology would read her as a human. Meaning when the fight starts she'll immediately become human.
sigh, no. I'm saying he could **** 2B over in ways she most certainly cannot resist IF he wasn't outdated to apsolute mother ******* hell and back

I am sure that Cawl does not need to fight, because it would be easier for Cawl to hack her, in other wikis it is mentioned that Cawl can better understand necron technology (very old technology and does not follow its own logic, in addition to being able to defend himself from magical things like Eldar technology and it is also said that there is a demon virus that is magic + technology) so Cawl, if he did a scan, he would already know what to do despite having no preparation

I am sure that Cawl does not need to fight, because it would be easier for Cawl to hack her, in other wikis it is mentioned that Cawl can better understand necron technology (very old technology and does not follow its own logic, in addition to being able to defend himself from magical things like Eldar technology and it is also said that there is a demon virus that is magic + technology) so Cawl, if he did a scan, he would already know what to do despite having no preparation
What is the range of his hacking? And how long will it take for him to scan, hack, and work around not just the normal defense systems but 2B's logic virus trap meant to stop hackers like 9S. Given the difference in technology he'd probably eventually be able to crack it. But would it be before 2B bears down on him? There's also the pod who will be shooting the entire time. There's also that her M-shield blocks hacking. And if we include game mechanics, her dodge can sever hacks as well.

What is the range of his hacking? And how long will it take for him to scan, hack, and work around not just the normal defense systems but 2B's logic virus trap meant to stop hackers like 9S. Given the difference in technology he'd probably eventually be able to crack it. But would it be before 2B bears down on him? There's also the pod who will be shooting the entire time. There's also that her M-shield blocks hacking. And if we include game mechanics, her dodge can sever hacks as well.
I don't know much about how to measure that level of hacking, but I think that he can hack technologies supposedly impossible (necrons) for humans and machines, he can defend himself against Eldar magic and demonic viruses, I think it makes it clear that Cawl can handle much superior technologies, I don't know much about 2B, but if she was created by humans or by the machines themselves, then Cawl should be able to scan her and know her weaknesses or hack her as I mentioned.

I'm not saying he can't hack her. Given warhammer also has magically enhanced technology, this is up his alley. I'm sure he can do it eventually. But there are a few issues.

First there's the logic virus trap which was meant for master hackers like 9S. 9S didn't detect the trap which is how he got killed by it.

But let's say Crawl detects it, avoids it, or neutralizes it.

How long will it take for the hack to happen? Because if she detects herself getting hacked, she can raise a shield which will sever the hacking connection. And in game you could also sever hacking with a dodge.

Let's say he makes sure he isn't detected in his hack.

How long is his hacking range and how long will it take for the hack to complete? Cuz at 900m out, Pod can immediately begin opening fire. And 2B will be rushing to close distance. If he uses weapons against her, he might accidentally get her to use a shield even without detecting a hack. And if she's dodging weapons fire, that would also sever his hacking.
He'll also have to contend with things like her speed amps and her time slow both of which can be stacked which puts him in an even bigger time crunch.

I think Crawl does have the ability to detect and void the logic virus, maybe even hack without detection, but I don't think he can do it before 2B kills him. And if he tries to buy more time by fighting her he'll get her to do actions that make it even harder to hack. Like accidentally severing the connection or popping overclock with a 10x speed boost.

Keep in mind I'm only referring to no-prep time for this. I do believe that he can come up with hard solutions to all these issues with prep.

Last edited:
I'm not saying he can't hack her. Given warhammer also has magically enhanced technology, this is up his alley. I'm sure he can do it eventually. But there are a few issues.

First there's the logic virus trap which was meant for master hackers like 9S. 9S didn't detect the trap which is how he got killed by it.

But let's say Crawl detects it, avoids it, or neutralizes it.

How long will it take for the hack to happen? Because if she detects herself getting hacked, she can raise a shield which will sever the hacking connection. And in game you could also sever hacking with a dodge.

Let's say he makes sure he isn't detected in his hack.

How long is his hacking range and how long will it take for the hack to complete? Cuz at 900m out, Pod can immediately begin opening fire. And 2B will be rushing to close distance. If he uses weapons against her, he might accidentally get her to use a shield even without detecting a hack. And if she's dodging weapons fire, that would also sever his hacking.
He'll also have to contend with things like her speed amps and her time slow both of which can be stacked which puts him in an even bigger time crunch.

I think Crawl does have the ability to detect and void the logic virus, maybe even hack without detection, but I don't think he can do it before 2B kills him. And if he tries to buy more time by fighting her he'll get her to do actions that make it even harder to hack. Like accidentally severing the connection or popping overclock with a 10x speed boost.

Keep in mind I'm only referring to no-prep time for this. I do believe that he can come up with hard solutions to all these issues with prep.
Will 2B's attack be powerful enough to destroy Cawl's shield? If not, Cawl would be well protected, because I think 2B only uses melee weapons(beyond what I know); and I understand that Cawl is faster to analyze and react, since even in the battle wiki it says that he can see slow-moving enemy bullets (It is capable of processing and meditating billions of different tasks and algorithms simultaneously). In addition, Cawl also has melee weapons such as his Omnissian axe and I don't think he has them only as decoration, now to hack technologies like 2B's I don't think it will take him much time, because 2B's technology is not like the technology of the necrons or magic like the eldar, cawl is very intelligent in all aspects so it doesn't surprise me if he comes up with something to distract or incapacitate her, the only way cawl can have a disadvantage is if 2B breaks his shield, otherwise Otherwise, no matter how fast it is, it is useless if it cannot cause damage.

As for the 9S cheating hack, I doubt that it affects Cawl because after all, Cawl is protected both technologically and magically since not even demonic viruses can alter it.

If it is with preparation time, Cawl would already have strategies on how to beat her, she would take her best weapons and traps, 2B as far as I know would only use her best weapons and train a little before fighting I guess

Will 2B's attack be powerful enough to destroy Cawl's shield? If not, Cawl would be well protected, because I think 2B only uses melee weapons(beyond what I know); and I understand that Cawl is faster to analyze and react, since even in the battle wiki it says that he can see slow-moving enemy bullets (It is capable of processing and meditating billions of different tasks and algorithms simultaneously). In addition, Cawl also has melee weapons such as his Omnissian axe and I don't think he has them only as decoration, now to hack technologies like 2B's I don't think it will take him much time, because 2B's technology is not like the technology of the necrons or magic like the eldar, cawl is very intelligent in all aspects so it doesn't surprise me if he comes up with something to distract or incapacitate her, the only way cawl can have a disadvantage is if 2B breaks his shield, otherwise Otherwise, no matter how fast it is, it is useless if it cannot cause damage.

As for the 9S cheating hack, I doubt that it affects Cawl because after all, Cawl is protected both technologically and magically since not even demonic viruses can alter it.

If it is with preparation time, Cawl would already have strategies on how to beat her, she would take her best weapons and traps, 2B as far as I know would only use her best weapons and train a little before fighting I guess
Well 2B's AP is Mountain+ to Crawl's Large Building. Even if his shields are stronger than his durability, at max Large Building to min Mountain that's 1E8 times stronger, meaning they'd have to be over one hundred million times stronger than his durability. So yeah, I say she can punch through his shields.

Also the aforementioned severing his connection. Scenario me this. He begins his hack and she closes distance. He uses a weapon maybe ranged maybe melee to defend himself and buy more time. She dodges the weapon attack which also has the side benefit of severing his hacking connection so now he has to start over.

2B's speed comes from her dodging light at close quarters. Under speed equalization, she's slowed to match him in other words her speed is now the same at Crawl's speed. But if she pops her speed amps, it will become greater than his speed again.

There's also her pod which are automated guns floating over her shoulder which can operate independent of her. So the moment the battle begins, she can immediately start shooting him. And under speed equalization, the pod's speed's is also slowed to match Crawl's speed.

In other words, his reaction is so fast bullets move in slow mo, 2B and her weapons move at normal speeds to him.

With prep is when things take a different turn though hacking is off the table still. 2B will know to pop a shield to prevent a hack and begin using her dodge far more frequently to stop it from happening. With Crawl, as an inventor of weapons might be able to create shields identical to those 2B uses for example. Or even prepare his own logic virus.

Well 2B's AP is Mountain+ to Crawl's Large Building. Even if his shields are stronger than his durability, at max Large Building to min Mountain that's 1E8 times stronger, meaning they'd have to be over one hundred million times stronger than his durability. So yeah, I say she can punch through his shields.

Also the aforementioned severing his connection. Scenario me this. He begins his hack and she closes distance. He uses a weapon maybe ranged maybe melee to defend himself and buy more time. She dodges the weapon attack which also has the side benefit of severing his hacking connection so now he has to start over.

2B's speed comes from her dodging light at close quarters. Under speed equalization, she's slowed to match him in other words her speed is now the same at Crawl's speed. But if she pops her speed amps, it will become greater than his speed again.

There's also her pod which are automated guns floating over her shoulder which can operate independent of her. So the moment the battle begins, she can immediately start shooting him. And under speed equalization, the pod's speed's is also slowed to match Crawl's speed.

In other words, his reaction is so fast bullets move in slow mo, 2B and her weapons move at normal speeds to him.

With prep is when things take a different turn though hacking is off the table still. 2B will know to pop a shield to prevent a hack and begin using her dodge far more frequently to stop it from happening. With Crawl, as an inventor of weapons might be able to create shields identical to those 2B uses for example. Or even prepare his own logic virus.
Well, according to @thereaperMan, Belisarius's information is very outdated, so I am sure that his statistics can increase, but I will only work with what we have so far, how would 2B know which cable is doing piracy? I don't know much about 2B, I only know that she fights and kills robots but she can't scan or see weaknesses inside, but that information is given to her by YORHA if I remember correctly, well I am agree with 2B's speed, yes, but the "reaction speed" "It's for Cawl, in the wiki it says that it can analyze millions of things in microseconds, so Cawl should already have at least 50 contingency plans for 2B's first attack, and according to the description of the shield, it can withstand more powerful attacks than itself. , so I question that, and about the 2B capsule, are its ammunition powerful like the bolter or power weapons in Warhammer? If not, the shield or his own body would not suffer damage, and we would return to hand-to-hand combat, where Cawl would be forced to use his staff or axe (I think that is what they call him) although if this is prolonged, Cawl should have the advantage because " absorbed his master's intelligence core", also if I remember correctly, the robots that 2B trains with are made with common human materials such as metal, steel, concrete (I think), while Cawl is made of other materials planets so this should give Cawl more durability in hand-to-hand combat at least receive enough punishment to be able to get out of the danger zone and look for a new strategy to be able to fight better

Well, according to @thereaperMan, Belisarius's information is very outdated, so I am sure that his statistics can increase, but I will only work with what we have so far, how would 2B know which cable is doing piracy? I don't know much about 2B, I only know that she fights and kills robots but she can't scan or see weaknesses inside, but that information is given to her by YORHA if I remember correctly, well I am agree with 2B's speed, yes, but the "reaction speed" "It's for Cawl, in the wiki it says that it can analyze millions of things in microseconds, so Cawl should already have at least 50 contingency plans for 2B's first attack, and according to the description of the shield, it can withstand more powerful attacks than itself. , so I question that, and about the 2B capsule, are its ammunition powerful like the bolter or power weapons in Warhammer? If not, the shield or his own body would not suffer damage, and we would return to hand-to-hand combat, where Cawl would be forced to use his staff or axe (I think that is what they call him) although if this is prolonged, Cawl should have the advantage because " absorbed his master's intelligence core", also if I remember correctly, the robots that 2B trains with are made with common human materials such as metal, steel, concrete (I think), while Cawl is made of other materials planets so this should give Cawl more durability in hand-to-hand combat at least receive enough punishment to be able to get out of the danger zone and look for a new strategy to be able to fight better
Chances are he'll be downgraded to fodder tier physically and High 8-C with Equipment and somewhere like low-end tier 7 with preparation lol

That is if anybody cares about the Mechanicus enough to revise him though

Her pod and her visor are both capable of scanning.

By equalizing speed, the faster is given the speed of the slower so neither have a speed advantage over the other without speed amps. Meaning while Crawl has the intellectual advantage, the mental speed to analyze millions of things in microseconds is afforded to both of them. With speed being equalized he gets significantly less time to make plans. Maybe one or two contingency plans. Then it's a question of can he put it into action. Also, things like that are put at a disadvantage of the person doesn't know the full capabilities of the other.

2B's pod would scale down from 2B's own attacks so mountain level. Even if we scale Pod to Engles it's still a city level. As comparison many of the warhammer infantry weapons have been calculated to be large building to city block.

The materials used by the machines is assumed to be steel for calculation purposes but it's unknown. The machines were built by aliens and evolved to a point they successfully wiped out the aliens that built them. Another thing to note is that the machines evolve and do mimicry so there's a good chance it only looks like steel. The durability of such materials is much stronger as many characters and tools have been at the epicenter of nuclear explosions. At one point 2B sets off two of them in the palm of her hand. While she died in the blast, her body is not only intact but in good enough condition she loots her own corpse. Grun had a nuclear missile set off in his mouth and his intact corpse remains in the harbor.

Chances are he'll be downgraded to fodder tier physically and High 8-C with Equipment and somewhere like low-end tier 7 with preparation lol

I swear 2B's best opponents tend to be outdated. I had tried to do an Excalibur vs 2B back in 2022 but apparently the warframe profiles are outdated too. And I don't even see anything for punishing gray raven.

I don't know, considering that the mechanicus tries and creates more things every time thanks to Cawl, I don't think it will go down, of course if someone reads the 40 thousand wh books to make the correct scale hehehe

Her pod and her visor are both capable of scanning.

By equalizing speed, the faster is given the speed of the slower so neither have a speed advantage over the other without speed amps. Meaning while Crawl has the intellectual advantage, the mental speed to analyze millions of things in microseconds is afforded to both of them. With speed being equalized he gets significantly less time to make plans. Maybe one or two contingency plans. Then it's a question of can he put it into action. Also, things like that are put at a disadvantage of the person doesn't know the full capabilities of the other.

2B's pod would scale down from 2B's own attacks so mountain level. Even if we scale Pod to Engles it's still a city level. As comparison many of the warhammer infantry weapons have been calculated to be large building to city block.

The materials used by the machines is assumed to be steel for calculation purposes but it's unknown. The machines were built by aliens and evolved to a point they successfully wiped out the aliens that built them. Another thing to note is that the machines evolve and do mimicry so there's a good chance it only looks like steel. The durability of such materials is much stronger as many characters and tools have been at the epicenter of nuclear explosions. At one point 2B sets off two of them in the palm of her hand. While she died in the blast, her body is not only intact but in good enough condition she loots her own corpse. Grun had a nuclear missile set off in his mouth and his intact corpse remains in the harbor.
mmm interesting, but the weapons that create the mechanicus are energy-based that "cut matter" although resisting an explosion of that size is a feat, I don't think it can withstand a cut from power weapons because of what was said above, since The weapons used in wh40k are not intended to cause area destruction, but rather to cause very critical damage in a specific area.

and I've been searching a bit about Cawl in other forums and it turns out that Cawl can hack technologies "in seconds" in the novel Mechanicus Cawl hacks Tau Technology almost immediately

Last edited:
mmm interesting, but the weapons that create the mechanicus are energy-based that "cut matter" although resisting an explosion of that size is a feat, I don't think it can withstand a cut from power weapons because of what was said above, since The weapons used in wh40k are not intended to cause area destruction, but rather to cause very critical damage in a specific area.

and I've been searching a bit about Cawl in other forums and it turns out that Cawl can hack technologies "in seconds" in the novel Mechanicus Cawl hacks Tau Technology almost immediately
2B's fought and dealt with energy weapons before both solid and destructive. And she still her her energy shields. If his weapons have unique properties against matter, they'll lose all that against energy constructs and energy shields. And if his melee weapons are that dangerous, her visor or her Pod will pick up on it and she can adjust her tactics to avoid it.

Also, seconds won't be enough time to complete the hack. Even the combat robots from ten thousand years before her were perceiving things in the span of nanoseconds. Scanner hacks are near instantaneous. 9S only managed to hack 2B after figuring out an opening after observing her fighting style for months.
That's assuming 2B doesn't pop a shield or pop her speed amps. Her overclock for example gives her a 10x speed and reaction boost. Evasive system is a 4x reaction boost. Plus her time dilation bubble.

Last edited:
Back