• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RoboDeath vs Man in black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach cannot absorb a 4-A. You don't need to wank a Bleach character with NLFs in such a petty and ludicrous way. Everyone should just disregard the comments saying he can do it as invalid.

Seems like after IMade got banned the reaction has been worst.

As the OP I created the thread thinking it would be fair since I thought Wisemon had a way to counter Future manipulation and I simply explained why I thought that.

Simple as that. Also, if there is no support for one side of the debate Im willing to debate for them as I normally create threads where I know both franchises. If no Bleach support had come I would have sided with Mustache man.

Aaaand end of derailment pls.

@Dragon

His father created the verse as it is now, even as a husk of his former self he keeps it together with his power ( prior to absorption). Seeing as SS has a sun...

>Didn't you leave the wiki? I remember you now you're that pokemon wanker.

Nice choice of words. Anyway, yeah I did leave for a while but ive been following the wiki since being gone and have been thinking of returning. Not sure if im going to stay so for now I mostly follow threads and pop in ones to add a little 2 cents.

>um, Yeah? I favour bleach

Exactly. So you shouldnt be accusing anyone else of being biased towards a verse. That is my point. OP's are able to get involved in threads, they just cant vote for a side, which Pachi wasnt doing.

>I even confused him as some random debater in the thread before I saw he was the OP.

Okay?

Last thing I will say about this because Pachis right either way. This is derailing.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
@Dragon
His father created the verse as it is now, even as a husk of his former self he keeps it together with his power ( prior to absorption). Seeing as SS has a sun...
By that logic, Yhwach should be High 4-C post absorption...which he's not at all. He's 5-C, so I have much reason to doubt this.

Either way, I vote for MetalPhantomon. Yhwach's Absorption and Power Nnull shouldn't harm Metal. Not only that, MetalPhantomon has more than just Grave Scream. He has Dark Fire (Can conceptual attack that can kill 5-D Abstract Beings), Shi no Senkoku which is Death with a single word, multiple ways to mind hax, etc.

I warned you Pachi. Now that the bleach people are here the thread will spiral into oblivio

If absorption doesn't work this is a stomp btw

Paul Frank said:
I warned you Pachi. Now that the bleach people are here the thread will spiral into oblivio

If absorption doesn't work this is a stomp btw
So... SR abilities should be allowed? Im fine with that.

Well now that sr abilities are available Yhwach makes 7 clones and then him and those clones turn into MetalPhantomon

So let's go over this Picking a future deal....How is Yhwach going to pick a future where Grave Scream is not active? Like, his Scythe is always active. So no matter what, Yhwach gets put to sleep. The sound waves will reach Yhwach eventually despite the distance. Also, I dount Yhwach comes back as it's in character for Digimon to absorb those they kill. Or, if he gets hit by Dark Fire, Yhwach is never coming back. Unless you are saying he can return from erasure that even Lucemo can't hope to return from.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
This is turning into an NLF party.
This is every Yhwach thread ever because people attribute Spacebattles-tier competence to him and also ignore the way he uses powers in character.

GilgaArcuied said:
Typical bleach haters. just spam NLF NLF when you can't counterargue a point.
Imagine thinking that the character who canonically does not spam Almight to swap infinite futures without limit won't do that in a thread.

Imma stop asking everyone to actually debate. So imma just count votes from now on.

Mustache: 2 (Gilga and Paul)

Death: 3 (Dragon, Matt, Prof)

If you have an issue with how his ability operates, make a CRT about it. NLF implies there is no limit. clearly it already has a limit which is the future, it's also useless against people he can't see a future of such as Mimihagi. Please use the term correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back