• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RoboDeath vs Man in black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
If you have an issue with how his ability operates, make a CRT about it. NLF implies there is no limit. clearly it already has a limit which is the future, it's also useless against people he can't see a future of such as Mimihagi. Please use the term correctly.
The reason it's being called NLF is because people are saying Ywhach's Allmighty can null MetalPhantomon when MetalPhantomon has resistance to 2-A conceptual erasure.

Cleary if that is true it wouldn't work. Yhwach doesn't even stop the powers from working usually it just ties in with his reactive evolution most of the time unless he actually "breaks" it.

At this point, I apologize to PaChi that this is a mess. It seems like a consensus that this is a stomp in MetalPhantomon's favor. I'll close this if you want.

not quite as funny as you trying to post your pokemon wank on reddit and get immediately shut down and never reply on reddit ever again.

GilgaArcuied said:
not quite as funny as you trying to post your pokemon wank on reddit and get immediately shut down and never reply on reddit ever again.
I....dont use Reddit. So what exactly are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back