• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robocop Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
He is rated as 9-B with High weapons, but he has no status justifications for it. In addition his durability is High 8-C despite all the feats on his page being Wall level. I think Robocop should be downgraded to just Wall level.

The only thing that might be above Wall level is that he survived multiple bombs without any injury, but we are going to need a video for that.

Also, "metallic body makes him hard to kill", that makes no sense, being made out of metal would only increase his durability.

He does have a feat where he tanked an explosion point blank which was capable of destroying a large warehouse. That is probably 8-C to High 8-C but someone should do a calc.

This video details all his best feats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLjlnoAT_ns

His Attack Potency: 9-B with physical strikes of course. He has numerous feats of wall busting. 9-C with the Auto 9 pistol. 9-B to 9-A with heavy weapons and explosives (weakest one can blow open an armoured door and the strongest can destroy a tank).

Speed: Normal human movement speed with Supersonic reactions (The video I linked shows his feats where he catches bullets with his fingers and even shoots bullets out of the air. Someone should really check those out. Feats in question are between 9:34 and 9:44 in the video I linked)

Lifting Strength: Class 50 or Class 100 (lifted a 10 tonne armoured door thing)

Striking Strength: Class KJ+ probably

Durability: 8-C to High 8-C (Depending on the results of that calc for the warehouse explosion feat which is at 18:36 in the video I linked)

Lifting the 10 ton metal security door would be more like a Class-25 feat, though deflecting the 3000 PSI hydralic press, not quite sure how high that is. Everything else, I agree with Soldier Blue.

My apologies. That lifting strength thing was a mistake on my part. But the rest should be sound.

@Soldier Blue Has the profile been adjusted?

It seems fine, with the exception that we only use the + sign when there is a calculation that places a character in the upper half of a tier.

I placed him at Wall level+ because that was a damn big wall he crumbled and for redirecting ED-209's arm. Guess someone needs to calc that truck pushing through wall feat.

Okay so I found a nice feat that could actually bump Murphy's own AP and Striking Strength. During his fight with RoboCain, he catches a physical blow from RoboCain and also rips apart some of his armour plates with his bare hands. Now RoboCain has proven himself to be comparable in durability to Murphy and can also damage Murphy with his physical strikes (so solid 8-C AP and Class GJ striking strength for him). Now if Murphy was able to intercept a blow from him and also rip apart some of his armour plates with his bare hands, I think this warrants a solid 8-C AP rating and Class GJ rating for him.

So that would be:

Attack Potency: Building level with physical strikes (Intercepted a blow from RoboCain, who is strong enough to knock away and damage RoboCop himself with physical blows. This indicates that RoboCop himself is not too far off in strength. Also ripped apart some of the armour plates of RoboCain, who has durability comparable to his own, with his bare hands)

Striking Strength: Class GJ

It's funny. This thread was made to downgrade Murphy. But in the end, I ended up re-watching all of his fights and upgrading him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back