• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian vs Kratos

EmbalmerMaster9000

VS Battles
Retired
If a pile of legos can slay a godslayer , than a pile of legos can slay another godslayer , right?!

Both characters are 200 meters away.

7-B variants are being used (Hyperlaser obviously being excluded)

Both are in character, but are willing to kill.

Neither characters know about eachother.

Robloxian has time to use any speed/durability buffing gear.

Battle takes place on a large rock, because I don't know where it should take place, honestly.

Speed equalized.

Kratos' GoW1 variant is being used.

Slayer of Slayer of Gods: 0

Slayer of Gods: 0

Just took a look at Kratos' 7-B key. I think Robloxian stomps. 7-B Kratos literally has no rsistance to any of Robloxian's weapons. Kratos either gets BFRed. Gets his soul ripped out. Or gets vaporized by the Hyperlaser.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Just took a look at Kratos' 7-B key. I think Robloxian stomps. 7-B Kratos literally has no rsistance to any of Robloxian's weapons. Kratos either gets BFRed. Gets his soul ripped out. Or gets vaporized by the Hyperlaser.
I meant to exclude the hyperlaser from this matchup due to the tier advantage, should I change Kratos' key to the other 7-B one (But exclude the 6-C durability/AP from it), or restrict some of rocucksian's hax?

Back