• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox: Ronald Downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's start off with some good ol' revisions, shall we?

"Attack Potency: Wall level (Fought The Player and wields a hammer)"

Ronald doesn't wield a Sledgehammer and there is no evidence for Wall level. I'd have him at Average Human, since he can be pushed around by the Player in H2H combat, and requires the use of his mallet to kill them. The mallet is probably still street level, but Ronald at least physically is Average Human, possibly Athletic Human, though the latter is probably inconsistent because...

"Speed: Athletic Human level (Can chase The Player)"

Nothing proves that the Player is in any way athletic. At least Average Human could work here, since the Player seems to more so be an average human, and Ronald is slower than them.

"Lifting Strength: Unknown"

He carries a large mallet, so Average Human works here.

"Intelligence: Extraordinary Genius (Is comparable to his creator who has a IQ of 5000 and can create futuristic technology)"

Nothing here shows him being comparable in intelligence to his creator, and IQ is a no-no. If it's trying to say the Player is comparable to his Creator, Ronald can't even outsmart them and relies on sneak attacks in order to do so.

He also says "I have a 5000 IQ", so gg.

Also, from what I've seen with gameplay, and cutscenes, there is nothing for Teleportation, and there is no examples in his profile.

TLDR: Ronald gets his Wall level stuff downgraded to Normal Human, possibly Athletic Human, and Street level with his mallet. Teleportation gets removed.

Probably should have noted in the original thread that intelligence would be upgraded to Above Average since he can outsmart the player (who can do puzzles) and could disguise as an officer.

Oh hey its the Paper Robloxia dude, long time no seen
Do not look up what happened to the Paper Robloxia dev on Google, worst mistake of my life.

Back to OP's topic: I was discussing this in the server with ican't and bro-kai but never got around to doing anything with it, seeing as I am quite lazy. I would say Ronald is probably more around 9-C or a very low level of 9-B considering he can literally launch a person halfway across a room and into part of a wall that is above him in a small timeframe. Hammer alone would probably weigh more than the people he'd be lobbing into walls, so street level at bare minimum would work IMO.

Ronald is a shifty bastard in the game. He isn't 5,000 IQ of course, but he does pull off a nasty trick after chapter 2 where, following the player's escape from the restaurant that they were trapped in with him, Ronald somehow disguises himself as a police officer and, to the player's surprise, comes out of the car and takes him to jail. Not only that, but he knows how to use weapons such as rocket propelled grenades as well.

Ronald's just a really sly killer from what the scans are showing. He knows how to use ranged weapons (at least an RPG), but prefers to use an oversized mallet.

Only thing I might contest on his speed. It's weird: ingame, Ronald's slower than the player. In cutscenes, however, you see him doing stuff like a long leap before he fires off an RPG and a leap that covers an entire staircase in the first cutscene. Could be something like "Below Average Human speed normally, higher in short bursts". There's a gamemode where you can play as him as well that has a sprint ability if I'm remembering right, but I can't find any videos showing that ability.

So yeah, I agree with OP that the profile deffo needs a change. No teleportation, no 5000 IQ, that stuff. Stuff like strength, speed, and intelligence just needed better scans.

Do not look up what happened to the Paper Robloxia dev on Google, worst mistake of my life.

Back to OP's topic: I was discussing this in the server with ican't and bro-kai but never got around to doing anything with it, seeing as I am quite lazy. I would say Ronald is probably more around 9-C or a very low level of 9-B considering he can literally launch a person halfway across a room and into part of a wall that is above him in a small timeframe. Hammer alone would probably weigh more than the people he'd be lobbing into walls, so street level at bare minimum would work IMO.

Ronald is a shifty bastard in the game. He isn't 5,000 IQ of course, but he does pull off a nasty trick after chapter 2 where, following the player's escape from the restaurant that they were trapped in with him, Ronald somehow disguises himself as a police officer and, to the player's surprise, comes out of the car and takes him to jail. Not only that, but he knows how to use weapons such as rocket propelled grenades as well.

Ronald's just a really sly killer from what the scans are showing. He knows how to use ranged weapons (at least an RPG), but prefers to use an oversized mallet.

Only thing I might contest on his speed. It's weird: ingame, Ronald's slower than the player. In cutscenes, however, you see him doing stuff like a long leap before he fires off an RPG and a leap that covers an entire staircase in the first cutscene. Could be something like "Below Average Human speed normally, higher in short bursts". There's a gamemode where you can play as him as well that has a sprint ability if I'm remembering right, but I can't find any videos showing that ability.

So yeah, I agree with OP that the profile deffo needs a change. No teleportation, no 5000 IQ, that stuff. Stuff like strength, speed, and intelligence just needed better scans.
I personally disagree with him scaling to those feats, at least, physically, since again he can be harmed by average people such as the Player who don't show any notable physical feats, and hitting him at that range was more so on how he was aiming rather than pure blunt force by hitting him at the side. He's only 9-C with the mallet for the same reason that humans are only 9-C with hammers by themselves.

Well, as I said, above average can work.

Higher in short bursts can work then.

I personally disagree with him scaling to those feats, at least, physically, since again he can be harmed by average people such as the Player who don't show any notable physical feats, and hitting him at that range was more so on how he was aiming rather than pure blunt force by hitting him at the side. He's only 9-C with the mallet for the same reason that humans are only 9-C with hammers by themselves.

Well, as I said, above average can work.

Higher in short bursts can work then.
I can stick with the speed/intelligence stuff you mentioned. Could use the feats I linked as sources on the profile as well.

I see what you mean in regards to the physical stuff. My main reasoning for him just flat out scaling to the hammer was that launching someone into a wall would require you to be strong enough to both lift the hammer AND create the force necessary to launch someone into a wall. In most cases,

Piggy, for instance, is 9-C by nature of being able to use weapons such as bats and being able to withstand gunshots. Ronald is shown to be only halted by tasers and has only one instance where he gets punched a couple of times in the start of chapter 4 without a weapon. At the same time, though, chapter 4 is the same chapter where, after the player escapes, it immediately shows a cutscene of the player in a test tube with Ronald walking behind and asking "What's this?". Later, the player is saved by Grimace and Ronald tries to pursue both.

Chapter 4 is a weird anomaly. Could've been the "it was all just a dream situation" where the player was imagining shit but it's too vague to really conclude on, so I'll say the chapter 4 thing is in grey spot. However, the policecar that the player arrests Ronald in ends up crashing after the player is thrown into the car, possibly implying they fought Ronald over control of it.

IMO, durability could have a "likely higher" spot for durability, pertaining to Ronald alone I guess. I do agree that durability shouldn't be scaled from his hammer though, now that you brought that up.

Like I said, in both of those cases, Ronald uses his stealth to knock out his opponents, and used his mallet iirc (and in both cases, I'm fairly certain Grimace, if you're arguing that he broke out the test tube, took a long, but unknown, time frame to break out of it. Makes complete sense that the Player couldn't break out of it instantly, and Ronald was pushed around by him)

Piggy being 9-C is through withstanding gun shots and having several supporting feats. The only 9-C to low end 9-B feat that has happened was through using a weapon, and, at least physically, it's not applicable.

What implies that it was all a dream there?

Like I said, in both of those cases, Ronald uses his stealth to knock out his opponents, and used his mallet iirc (and in both cases, I'm fairly certain Grimace, if you're arguing that he broke out the test tube, took a long, but unknown, time frame to break out of it. Makes complete sense that the Player couldn't break out of it instantly, and Ronald was pushed around by him)

Piggy being 9-C is through withstanding gun shots and having several supporting feats. The only 9-C to low end 9-B feat that has happened was through using a weapon, and, at least physically, it's not applicable.

What implies that it was all a dream there?
By "dream", I meant... a weird set of events, maybe? Chapter 3 has the player enter a portal which, as the scientist (Who turns into Ronald in the sequence) states is a different universe at the beginning of Chapter 4. When the player successfully escapes from Ronald, they're seen in the test tube with the scientist and Ronald.

I think I might've misinterpreted it wrong. They could've just teleported to a dead end and got captured and it could've just been a fast forward to the end result. I made a really hasty generalization there.

Either way, I agree with whatever you're saying.

Zany:

What are the conclusions here so far?

Sorry for the late reply. It's been so far agreed that Ronald gets downgraded to 10-B and 9-C with his mallet, Average intelligence, and Average Human travel (higher in short bursts) and combat speed.

No problem. That is probably fine then.

Okay. Tell me here after you have done so, so I can close this thread.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back