• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see this as peak human, but athletic, sure. That's not a very high standard, after all.

I don't really see this as peak human, but athletic, sure. That's not a very high standard, after all.
Thing is, I don't see how a athletic Human character can catch/dodge subsonic characters, and at such a close distance. Thought peak human would fit here but it seems I was wrong

Thing is, I don't see how a athletic Human character can catch/dodge subsonic characters, and at such a close distance. Thought peak human would fit here but it seems I was wrong
Shadows are subsonic btw
Ah, I see. I can't attest to the speed of Shadows, but if Shinpei can keep up with them in combat, you may be able to justify scaling Shinpei to subsonic combat speed.

Ah, I see. I can't attest to the speed of Shadows, but if Shinpei can keep up with them in combat, you may be able to justify scaling Shinpei to subsonic combat speed.
Knowing the narrative wanting to keep shinpei as non-superhuman as possible.... Like getting blitzed by said shadows doing subsonic movement and many more. There are other athletic Humans in the verse who he's comparable with and I don't wanna wank and misplace the stats of these characters. "At least Athletic Human" works for me

Hm, I see. Well, alright. As I'll reiterate, athletic human should be fine.

Hm, I see. Well, alright. As I'll reiterate, athletic human should be fine.
Ig, still feels trippy knowing a athletic character can keep subsonic ones knowing the 'FTE Properties' but the first feat ig could be like, he knew she was gonna appear there (although she didn't even seem like she could react) and the second one would be aim dodging (which I assume at that distance even superhuman speed projectile would blitz, let alone subsonic)

It is straightforward, yes, but it's generally inappropriate to apply a change on the input of a single staff member. If you can get input from one more moderator, and they agree to the change, that would be fine.

If it just the one character being changed sure. Otherwise you have to wait 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back