• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

Kungafoo can punch faster than the eye can see
Faster than the eye stuff is Subsonic iirc.
Ovelin can reach speeds of a locomotive with enough fuel
Trains are also Subsonic iirc.
Kangarate can stop an incoming truck
This is in the References for Common Feats
Ignititan emerges from volcano eruptions, so they're capable of tanking them
Iirc volcano eruptions are 8-C but I might be wrong on that.

Isn’t there one etherian that can make entire towns disappear ON ACCIDENT?!

Edit: it’s this one

Is that like erasing them from existence or just turning them invisible?

Do y'all think we can get Super Bomb survival on the wiki? It would probably get like tier 8 cause bombs can destroy large chunks of land similarly to TNT from MInecraft.

Highest tier goes Arcane Adventures. All of my reasoning comes from a lore document that Vetex (the creator of Online Fighting, Arcane Adventures, and Arcane Odyssey) wrote. TL;dr is that the events of Arcane Adventures were set off by the antagonist missing a magic nuke attack that split all of the continents and caused worldwide earthquake, and the protagonist of Arcane Adventures survived a suicide bomb attack from the same antagonist that blew a chunk of the earth off into space and caused global earthquakes. That shit sounds like Country level if we're comparing it to something like the Chicxulub meteor.
Context here. Also my mistake it’s arcane adventures not odyssey

Slide the scans that sounds amazing lmao
I don't have specific scans rn since I haven't played the games in years lol, so I could be tripping.

They at least tier 4 though because the main villain in the first game literally made stars fall from the sky and shit.

Final Stand protagonist about to solo all tier 9 verses.
"Devourer zombie" from Mutation when he sees this post:
disturbing_devourer.png

Okay so Roblox power scaling is going well for the people not in the discord

top tiers of monsters of Etheria should upscale from 4 megatons of tnt

random question!!!!!
Do roblox character get dimensional storage by default
what ability is to Ban people there no way it just EE

Actually since you brought it up, why don’t we have a normal robloxian profile again?
There's no real story, lore, or official Roblox game behind the Robloxian, which means we don't really have feats to pull from. ROBLOX is a game that is user run as such we scale the user-generated content rather than the Roblixan itself with the gears and so and so.

Back