• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

i mean i'd prefer variety in our games but im not stopping you by any means
Oh don’t worry about the variety. There is definitely variety in the list. It’s not like I’m only picking up story games. It’s just that I’ve only done one calc myself so far and I’m not confident about calculating feats. Otherwise I’d have gotten to ones like Book of Monsters first.

Although I suppose what I could do is lowball Book of Monsters to 9-A for the moment, verse is littered with 9-A feats on the lowest end, to get the verse out there, and then see about calculating a potentially higher feat they all would scale to later

Guys... we need to fight for our right on this wiki. Vote and give your thoughts here on this thread.

Yes it largely revolves are Blox Fruits but it brings into question some important stuff involving roblox in general on VSBW

Guys... we need to fight for our right on this wiki. Vote and give your thoughts here on this thread.

Yes it largely revolves are Blox Fruits but it brings into question some important stuff involving roblox in general on VSBW
Responded. Blox Fruits is very blatantly copyrighted and the group that made the game has made Elemental Battlegrounds in the past. In other words: no, not really, lol.

Responded. Blox Fruits is very blatantly copyrighted and the group that made the game has made Elemental Battlegrounds in the past. In other words: no, not really, lol.
Aren’t you the guy who would spite me on discord anytime I said anything about Blox Fruits scaling. I could be wrong but it sounds like you

If you're talking about me not liking 4-A stuff, that was just me joking around. I don't really like super high tiers with paper-thin reasoning.

If you're talking about me not liking 4-A stuff, that was just me joking around. I don't really like super high tiers with paper-thin reasoning.
Ah okay, well regardless i won’t disagree with you that Blox Fruits was def trying to be a “Le Epic One Piece experience!” Cash grab game at the start but I think things are different enough to warrant a profile when you just sit down and look at it.

Being barely legal and different hasn’t stopped verses from being on the wiki before.

Still… fart attack? Bro, we could have finished deepwoken or done literally any other verse.

Was at work. My take on the blox fruits thread is "if they nix the copyrighted stuff, then we can revisit adding Blox Fruits profiles to the wiki"

I’ve been wanting to make a page for the “haunted hunters” ghost but I can’t seem to come up with anything stat-wise

honestly the whole Blox fruit situation reminds me of how I wanted to jokingly get sml on the wiki due to it now using original characters but that's a discussion for another thread

anyways YEAHH ROBLOX!!!

YEAHH ROBLOX!!!
ROBLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
letsfuckinggoooo.gif

It's difficult to find something interesting on Roblox to bring to the Wiki that isn't full of things that violate copyright.

Since the most famous ones are almost always anime things.

Alright, i've been having a problem with some roblox profiles on here, first of all how is the player from SCP-3008 allowed when it falls into the same boat as SCP containment breach, second do we even allow the Ronald profile on here since he's basically Ronald Mcdonald and is 100% a Piggy ripoff and should technically count as fannon content?

We should really limit on what kind of roblox pages this wiki allows.

Ronald should fall under similar parody rules as Piggy (though potentially to a lesser extent since it uses the same name as the character it's parodying)

as for 3008, scp to my knowledge has little copyright in place for stuff like this. but since it's obviously based off the scp it should have the same treatment as CB

Ronald should fall under similar parody rules as Piggy (though potentially to a lesser extent since it uses the same name as the character it's parodying)
If Ronald falls under similar parody rules as piggy then it needs a CRT cuz good god the profile quality is sh*t.
Isn't Ronald an Piggy Fangame?

as for 3008, scp to my knowledge has little copyright in place for stuff like this. but since it's obviously based off the scp it should have the same treatment as CB
I heard that dude who created 3008 is staying away from SCP-3008 or SCP related, So i think this is why its on the main wiki.

Last edited:
Back