• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roaming Legendaries downgrade.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
It has come to my and some other people's attention that the feats calced for the roaming legendaries would only scale to travel speed, due to being, well, travel feat.

Here is a link to said feats.

Since they only used said speed to travel from places to places, it seems like it would be travel-only.

However, Raikou, Entei and Suicune both do the feat on foot. Either they quickly jumped over most obstacles, in said scenario it is only travel speed, or they actually moves through forests, dodging every trees, scaling to reactions. Not only that, but according to his Pokédex entry, Raikou has speed comparable to lightning. "Raikou embodies the speed of lightning. "

The purposes of this thread being to see how this feat scales to these legendaries.

For the birds, it's because of the fact that, well, they're birds. Same reason Acnologia's feat scales to all types of speeds even though it's a travel one. Because creatures who fly like that always fight like that.

Well Mighty seems to think otherwise. Also IIRC the birds have shown flying without the usage of wings beforehand.

I remember people, I actually think it was DT, telling me what I told you when I asked for Mewtwo to be scaled to the birds.

Back