• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roadrunner should scale to Coyote.

So is somebody who knows what he/she is doing willing to apply what has been decided then?

Yes, that seems legitimate, although I am uncertain to what degree we should keep the Looney Tunes pages composite between different forms of media.
This is my issue. The original shorts have nothing on this level so it'd be one giant composite.

It is a problem, yes. Do you think that we should separate the cartoons and the comic books to different profile pages?

This is my issue. The original shorts have nothing on this level so it'd be one giant composite.
I mean, in episodes from 1944 (Part of the Golden Age of looney tunes), Daffy was capable of casually affecting the moon, and in another episode from 1948, Bugs survived a 5-A feat.

So the looney tunes cast have consistently been in the tier 5-4 range throughout much of the series, even the earlier shorts

Last edited:
I mean, in episodes from 1944 (Part of the Golden Age of looney tunes), Daffy was capable of casually affecting the moon, and in another episode from 1948, Bugs survived a 5-A feat.

So the looney tunes cast have consistently been in the tier 5-4 range throughout much of the series, even the earlier shorts
Also Daffy and Marvin survived a planet explosion in duck dodgers, there's also Coyote's own High 4-C constellation feat.

Well, it seems well beyond the scope of this thread to separate the profile pages to cartoons and comicbooks in any case.

I would appreciate help to reach some productive conclusions here

That makes sense. In the original shorts the Road Runner's best feat is literally this. And there are several shorts where he is matched by stuff like rocket-powered vehicles or whatever.
Are you sure about that?
-RR can run fast enough to leave fire trails. When Wile (with speed vitams) became fast enough to do that too, RR outran him without any problem.
-RR leaves the scene before a ray of light can go to the other side of the road. The chinese RR followed Wile who made a tunnel through the other side of the Earth(Looney Tunes: War and Pieces)
-RR and Speedy had 2 races with each other both ending in a tie. Superior Duck is said by the Narrator to be faster than a speeding RR(Keep in mind this is one of Daffys Superman personas, so he likely got a speed increase in that form. Also the Narrator was getting some lines mixed up). Bugs normally is slighty faster than Wile, admits he cannot run as fast as RR and need speed vitamins to imitate him.(Makes sense since Speedy is portrayed way faster than Daffy and Sylvester in the old shorts). (Merrie Melody: The Wild Chase, DC LT Comics Issue 165, Looney Tunes: Superior Duck, Hare-Breathd Hurry)
-The LT wiki description for Wiles lightning bolts (Check the 6th description from the end of the list) says: "Be like the Greek god Zeus and shoot lightning bolts from far distances. Fat Free Rubber Gloves included."(Looney Tunes: Chariots of Fur)
While yes the lightning bolt has some properties different from real life lightning, keep in mind Disneys Zeus has his at the same speed as those IRL despite its differences. In the TV Series, his lis lightning can be stored in a glass box as a spare, cause earthquakes, ricocheting, used as swords against one n other etc. If you limit him to just his movie appearence (althought there is a feat used from the tv series), his lightning (besides that time he got angry and creates a thunderstorm) has been forged by Hephaestus like they weas a metal weapon, carried in a bag grabbed, thrown as spears, animate statues and create cages. Typhon(tv series) & Hercules(movie) when they grab Zeus lighting bolt by the side, they dont get shocked. When they touch the tip,then they get shocked. Wile on the other hand, need electic-proof gloves to use them.
- Wiles rocket flies past the Moon,deeper into outer space just before exploding, turning him into a constellation. Road Runner and Wile can continue their chase as contellations (Merrie Melodie: Beep Prepared,The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner movie)
This and much more in my Sandbox, some calcs would be nice

Last edited:
The above post was formatted a bit badly, but seems to contain good points.

How is circling the Earth faster than moving fast enogh to make light look frozen for 2 seconds or so, or dodging an arrow made of stars? Anyway I limited myself in previous message,just to show RR has way better feats than outruning bullets in the old cartoons alone. There are better feats from other media, of course

How is circling the Earth faster than moving fast enogh to make light look frozen for 2 seconds or so, or dodging an arrow made of stars? Anyway I limited myself in previous message,just to show RR has way better feats than outruning bullets in the old cartoons alone. There are better feats from other media, of course
I meant Coyote piloting an intergalactic motorcycle

I would appreciate if somebody could try to efficiently structure what we need to get done here into a single easily understood post, so we can make some progress here.

@Da_Lunge_Fish
Opsy ,my bad.
In Wiles page there are also 2 links that shows him going to Planet Z. Shouldnt we fix the writing there? The comic doesnt say that planet was outside the galaxy. Seems to be a reference to the original Duck Dodgers short. Maybe we can use it to determine the distance between Earth and that other planet

Last edited:
The frozen light feat is extremely blatant, honestly. I can definitely see it getting into MFTL territories too, considering the light doesn't move an inch while he crosses what, ten meters at the very least?

More evidence: Road Runner casually crossed a considerable distance after a satelite laser was fired at him, before it could hit the ground. Marvin can pilot a spaceship that can go from very deep in outer space to Earth. But when he spys on RR, he can barely see the later due to the his speed. Wile survived an explosion that injured both Marvin and K9,the martians are the most consistent with with the high end feats (LT comics made by DC)

Last edited:
-RR can run fast enough to leave fire trails. When Wile (with speed vitams) became fast enough to do that too, RR outran him without any problem.
This would need a calc, but it does seem legit since I remember a few instances where Roadrunner left fire trails.
-RR leaves the scene before a ray of light can go to the other side of the road. The chinese RR followed Wile who made a tunnel through the other side of the Earth(Looney Tunes: War and Pieces)
Don't know about this, I'm pretty sure that's just the smoke blocking the light, as the light continues to move after the smoke clears and stopped exactly where the smoke was.

-RR and Speedy had 2 races with each other both ending in a tie. Superior Duck is said by the Narrator to be faster than a speeding RR(Keep in mind this is one of Daffys Superman personas, so he likely got a speed increase in that form. Also the Narrator was getting some lines mixed up). Bugs normally is slighty faster than Wile, admits he cannot run as fast as RR and need speed vitamins to imitate him.(Makes sense since Speedy is portrayed way faster than Daffy and Sylvester in the old shorts). (Merrie Melody: The Wild Chase, DC LT Comics Issue 165, Looney Tunes: Superior Duck, Hare-Breathd Hurry)
I'd be fine scaling to Speedy, but do we even have profiles for him?
-The LT wiki description for Wiles lightning bolts (Check the 6th description from the end of the list) says: "Be like the Greek god Zeus and shoot lightning bolts from far distances. Fat Free Rubber Gloves included."(Looney Tunes: Chariots of Fur)
Please don't use fan wiki's descriptions for evidence.
While yes the lightning bolt has some properties different from real life lightning, keep in mind Disneys Zeus has his at the same speed as those IRL despite its differences. In the TV Series, his lis lightning can be stored in a glass box as a spare, cause earthquakes, ricocheting, used as swords against one n other etc. If you limit him to just his movie appearence (althought there is a feat used from the tv series), his lightning (besides that time he got angry and creates a thunderstorm) has been forged by Hephaestus like they weas a metal weapon, carried in a bag grabbed, thrown as spears, animate statues and create cages. Typhon(tv series) & Hercules(movie) when they grab Zeus lighting bolt by the side, they dont get shocked. When they touch the tip,then they get shocked. Wile on the other hand, need electic-proof gloves to use them.
And Matt's points were right. They just don't fulfil the requirements to count as lightning bolts on the wiki. Just because it's electricity it does not mean it's lightning, they aren't the same thing. Also I don't bring other unrelated cartoons into this discussion, argue the feats on their own merit.
- Wiles rocket flies past the Moon,deeper into outer space just before exploding, turning him into a constellation. Road Runner and Wile can continue their chase as contellations (Merrie Melodie: Beep Prepared,The Bugs Bunny/Road Runner movie)
The rocket does go FTL and all, but it wouldn't scale to anyone as there's no reason to scale it. Also creating a constellation is vague because it doesn't actually require it to create stars thousands of light years apart just bright lights into those spots, and we only see it from our close perspective we don't even know that those lights are bright enough to reach Earth, etc.
Road Runner casually crossed a considerable distance after a satelite laser was fired at him, before it could hit the ground
I mean, the satellite laser wasn't a real laser (as in lightspeed) in the first place and it took a while to get there.
Marvin can pilot a spaceship that can go from very deep in outer space to Earth. But when he spys on RR, he can barely see the later due to the his speed.
That's not exactly true, I don't remember he actually piloting the spaceship. The spaceship just moves on it's own almost all the time while he does something, if i recall correctly. So this isn't really impressive
Wile survived an explosion that injured both Marvin and K9,the martians are the most consistent with with the high end feats (LT comics made by DC)
Barely survived, yes. Being burned half to death is really not something you scale to. Humans survive getting hit by a car and surviving near death, we don't really give them tier 9 durability do we.

Last edited:
Back