• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roadrunner should scale to Coyote.

@Ogbunabali
-OK,I was hoping for some calcs
-Check it slowly, when RR jumps there is a bit of free space for the light to go on, but it doesn t,then RR zips and creates the smoke clouds
-I mentioned Speedy, because he was shown to be faster than normal Daffy regularly. It was more so an extra proof.
-We are as much a fan wiki as them and they are pretty accurate so far
-It was another case were lightning does things lightning doesn t IRL and we accepted it using that speed anyway. Not only does Zeus Lightning scale to Real Life Lightning,but his own movement speed in our profile
-Go to e get some prespective at 1:35:28 https://www. facebook.com/bigmaxsfilms/videos/bugs-bunny-road-runner-movie-1979/671905279868957/ . Constellations are made made of stars, not just bright lights, if there are no stars than it isn t we don t call it by that name. RR turned into that form without using any device on screen
-Yeah its not straigh light. But it crosses a considerable distance in just the first panel. We could use that to determina its speed.
-He could still check planets with his bare eyes while the rocket was moving at those speeds. Also in Duck Dodgers TV series even in the first episode, Dodgers ship could circle the Moon on its own. When he noticed he was under attack, put his destination to Earth, he spaceship was moving faster and dodging laser while he was piloting it. Marvin probably took the wheel off screen
-Whats your point here? All three of them took the around same amount of damage. Marvin has the most consistent scaling here, because most of the time planets and stars gets blown up,its his tech and he has shown to endure it being used against him. Half to death is a bit of an exaggeration, characters have been broken to pieces and talked just fine in this franchise. Wile (and the rest of the LT) should be varies up to Large Star in their peak (probably higher with some feats I have found). Wile also escaped Marvin restrains and knocked him unconcious while he was off guard. He stayed like that for a few pages(he also fought his clone but ultimately lost)
---His pupil from TTA is implied to reach at his max speeds somewhat close to LS itself. RR massively upscales since Little Beeper is still very young and "learning" about Toon Force

Last edited:
-Check it slowly, when RR jumps there is a bit of free space for the light to go on, but it doesn t,then RR zips and creates the smoke clouds
I did check it at 0.25 speed. There wasn't any free space after Roadrunner left and before the smoke appears. Unless you have a screenshot.
-We are as much a fan wiki as them and they are pretty accurate so far
That's not the point. A fan wiki calling it a lightning bolt, isn't proof that it moves at MHS+ speed return stroke. Those are different things. It looks like the cartoonish lightning bolt, it doesn't move nor behave in a way in which would result in a real life lighting strike speed.
-It was another case were lightning does things lightning doesn t IRL and we accepted it using that speed anyway. Not only does Zeus Lightning scale to Real Life Lightning,but his own movement speed in our profile
That's irrelevant. If Zeus's lightning doesn't qualify, then it should be downgraded and not upgrade Roadrunner on faulty reasoning. Two wrongs don't make a right. I don't know Zeus's reasonings, but if you think they shouldn't qualify make a CRT, if not that point is irrelevant.
-We get some prespective at 1:35:28 https://ww3. **********.xyz/episode/the-bugs-bunny-road-runner-movie-full.989O7ZBF.html/ . Constellations are made made of stars, not just bright lights, if there are no stars than it isn t we don t call it by that name. RR turned into that form without using any device on screen
Don't link to illegal sites. Post a screen shot or a gif if you can.
-Yeah its not straigh light. But it crosses a considerable distance in just the first panel. We could use that to determina its speed.
It's going to be hard to calc the speed, but either way the speed would be irrelevant as no one scales to it.
-He could still check planets with his bare eyes while the rocket was moving at those speeds. Also in Duck Dodgers TV series even in the first episode, Dodgers ship could circle the Moon on its own. When he noticed he was under attack, put his destination to Earth, he spaceship was moving faster and dodging laser while he was piloting it. Marvin probably took the wheel off screen
When could he check planets that were moving past him at those speeds? You're overestimating how slowly planets would "move" past your eyes when traveling at those speeds. They are so far away that even if you were to be moving at FTL (ignoring all the side effects you would have) the planets would still "move" relatively slowly in you eyesight and not zip pass through.
-Whats your point here? All three of them took the around same amount of damage. Marvin has the most consistent scaling here, because most of the time planets and stars gets blown up,its his tech and he has shown to endure it being used against him. Half to death is a bit of an exaggeration, characters have been broken to pieces and talked just fine in this franchise. Wile (and the rest of the LT) should be varies up to Large Star in their peak (probably higher with some feats I have found). Wile also escaped Marvin restrains and knocked him unconcious while he was off guard. He stayed like that for a few pages
My point is it doesn't scale, because none of them tanked it.

Ogbunabali makes sense to me.

Anyway, what do you think that we should do here?

I agree with the changes, they're fairly consistent. REALLY surprised these weren't done sooner, 8-C Road Runner always felt off.

@Ogbunabali
-If my eyes arent mistaken here and here. Also since since he created that smoke cloud he would have to run first and for him to do that he would have to open and close his legs, he just does it faster than we react(he zips as explained here). The best solution here imp is to get 3rd party who specializes in these stuff to check it
-Cant really argue that much against the lightning argument now.
-In my first comment the 3rd point, besides the Speedy scaling you didnt on the other stuff
-Thats why we need a calc of that laser. To see if it is impressive or not that RR got out of its way. Also Wile just stay in place frozen, he made a crazy expression on RR and tried to step on him,just before the laser reached the ground
-You got a point with the planet and space travel argument. I rered the comic and found out that he had an entire army in that ship. One of the other martians could have been piloting the ship off screen or his dog for that matter as trusted him with it to complete a mission in one cartoon. In the Duck Dodgers TV he has robot who pilot his ship when doesnt.
-I saw a user split a link from an illegal site in half and it worked for them, maybe it was in a blog. Nevertheless I made the gif. Bugs was watching them as constellations from his house(I could qoute his lines in the scene if you want more context).That thing that looks like spilled water in the gif, might be the edge of the milky way shown before in the movie.
-That weapon that blew up wasnt Marvins,but Wile(either an ACME product or his invention). It wasnt stated how strong it was, but injured Wile as much as Marvin who most of the higher end feats in LT(either his feats or scaling to people he has fought). The damage they took isnt fatal as you say. They got some burns,head concussions,look in pain,not much is left from Wiles and K9s ears(those are one of the weakest). So what, they are still standing, conscious, Marvin still speaks normal(when character take too much damage they either get thier voice bubble messed up or say gibberish),in one piece, it seems like there no internal damage, holes or anything like that. If they got their burnt pitch black, falled in the ground either losing consciousness or screaming then I would have taken your side here. In a link in my last message(I edited my last message a minute or before you responded, bad timing I know),Wile gets blast by a jetpack, takes it slightly better than that other weapon and it doesnt hinder him much. You know characters who got KOed in oneshot and left unconcious still get scaled to the people who beat them(downscaled to more precise,example Amora from Marvel). Wile took these explosions way better than your example with a human surviving a life threatening car accident
-Added another point in my last message
---RR reason for bad luck isnt very good. Wile reads a book about ravens, decides to order a package full of them to use against RR,it backfired. It was interpreted as such since ravens symbolize bad luck. For all we know he could red sth like "ravens are good hunters". He has bought other animals from ACME like a mountain lion to catch RR
@Da_Lunge_Fish Dont forget the time where kicked Daffys ass and threatened to eat him. Or that other time where he trapped him while on a bodycast. I recall him getting a few good hits on Taz on an old comic where he threaten to eat RR all for him self(I will search for the source). As I said before I think all of the LT(minus Mavin) should have varies (maybe mention some notable feats here n there) up to Large Star Level with their best feats
@GoCommitDi The wierd thing is that there isnt even a calc about nor a link about his current AP feat
@Armorchompy By any chance could you check if it is legit and calc it?
@The_Element_Kirbies Cool avatar
Man was this comment's REALLY LONG PWEH

Last edited:
-If my eyes arent mistaken here and here. Also since since he created that smoke cloud he would have to run first and for him to do that he would have to open and close his legs, he just does it faster than we react(he zips as explained here). The best solution here imp is to get 3rd party who specializes in these stuff to check it
I mean, in both of them Roadrunner is still in front of the light, just a little more back than before. And while the zipping out is true, the opening of the legs is never animated in this zip scenario, so we have nothing to judge it from.
-In my first comment the 3rd point, besides the Speedy scaling you didnt on the other stuff
What do you mean? I said I agreed with scaling to Speedy, weren't the other points you brought up connected to Speedy's speed? Or did I miss something.
-Thats why we need a calc of that laser. To see if it is impressive or not that RR got out of its way. Also Wile just stay in place frozen, he made a crazy expression on RR and tried to step on him,just before the laser reached the ground
What I mean is, even if you calc it, it wouldn't be able to use it as a scaling measurement for speed. Because it's a comic we don't know how much actual time passed when the laser fired and the laser hitting Wile. So we assume a time frame of about a few seconds, so the problem with that is, that all Roadrunner had to do was move a few centimetres per second to just avoid being hit, as the laser had already locked on the position it was firing and Roadrunner didn't even know it was dodging anything. There was even time after Roadrunner left for Wile to put his leg there and get hit. So there was probably ~5 or so seconds of free time that Roadrunner had in order to move out of the way.
-You got a point with the planet and space travel argument. I rered the comic and found out that he had an entire army in that ship. One of the other martians could have been piloting the ship off screen or his dog for that matter as trusted him with it to complete a mission in one cartoon. In the Duck Dodgers TV he has robot who pilot his ship when doesnt.
Possibly, but that's too much guesswork to get these statistics. I could see it being used as supporting evidence I guess, but not as a primary.
-I saw a user split a link from an illegal site in half and it worked for them, maybe it was in a blog. Nevertheless I made the gif. Bugs was watching them as constellations from his house(I could qoute his lines in the scene if you want more context).That thing that looks like spilled water in the gif, might be the edge of the milky way shown before in the movie.
Regardless of the constellations, I don't quite understand what you're trying to argue for in this case.
-That weapon that blew up wasnt Marvins,but Wile(either an ACME product or his invention). It wasnt stated how strong it was, but injured Wile as much as Marvin who most of the higher end feats in LT(either his feats or scaling to people he has fought). The damage they took isnt fatal as you say. They got some burns,head concussions,look in pain,not much is left from Wiles and K9s ears(those are one of the weakest). So what, they are still standing, conscious, Marvin still speaks normal(when character take too much damage they either get thier voice bubble messed up or say gibberish),in one piece, it seems like there no internal damage, holes or anything like that. If they got their burnt pitch black, falled in the ground either losing consciousness or screaming then I would have taken your side here. In a link in my last message(I edited my last message a minute or before you responded, bad timing I know),Wile gets blast by a jetpack, takes it slightly better than that other weapon and it doesnt hinder him much. You know characters who got KOed in oneshot and left unconcious still get scaled to the people who beat them(downscaled to more precise,example Amora from Marvel). Wile took these explosions way better than your example with a human surviving a life threatening car accident
I mean they really didn't go as much unscathed as you're implying. They look barely even alive here, completely deformed, burned to a crisp you can't even recognize their ears because of the damage, their eyes are messed up, etc. This is not really something you scale to, it's an explosion they just barely survived. Plus all of them have regeneration which helps a lot in these scenarios. Even downscaling would be wrong because they took so much damage it's impossible to asses how much you would have to downscale here.

Fireld: You really need to structure your posts so they are easier to read.

Anyway, Ogbunabali seems to make sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

@Ogbunabali
-In the first shot,there is a bit of space in the right of his leg. In the second, a bit below the torso (recheck,apperantly his left wing was blocking that part of the light). I found a better shot. In the beginning of the cartoon we get see how he opens his leg when in slow motion when running, in normal his legs looked blurry, after a few seconds he zips.
-Wile scaling to Bugs speed wise as he was catching up to Bugs before Bugs ate the speed vitamins. RR upscales from Bugs since he needs those vitamins to be as fast as him. Daffy shouldnt be faster than RR, since the former is a rival to Bugs and the later a rival to Speedy who is known for being than Sylvester(who team ups with Wile) and Daffy himself. Daffy page should specify that him being faster than RR was in an alternative form and was said by a Narrator who does a few goofs in that story(maybe not the most reliable)
-There are other comic feats without time frames and still gets calcs. Wile might scale to FTL at his peak,in my previous point. This could be a JOJO(when they say they stop time for seconds,but spend minutes to walk, talk, hit in said time hold, meaning they moving much faster than we think)
-Whats so farfetched? He IS a commender. It makes sense he would leave an underling piloting his ship while he is poundering. We have seen he do It before multiple times. The comic is too short to go in detail
-Just the constellations. I was wondering if you needed more context or are you fine with them being constellations?
-
I mean they really didn't go as much unscathed as you're implying.
They got some burns,head concussions,look in pain,not much is left from Wiles and K9s ears(those are one of the weakest).
Doesnt fit my description.
-That weapon that blew up wasnt Marvins,but Wile(either an ACME product or his invention). It wasnt stated how strong it was, but injured Wile as much as Marvin who most of the higher end feats in LT(either his feats or scaling to people he has fought).
What about scaling Wiles to Marvin durability wise?
Wile also escaped Marvin restrains and knocked him unconcious while he was off guard. He stayed like that for a few pages(he also fought his clone but ultimately lost)
---His pupil from TTA is implied to reach at his max speeds somewhat close to LS itself. RR massively upscales since Little Beeper is still very young and "learning" about Toon Force
---RR reason for bad luck isnt very good. Wile reads a book about ravens, decides to order a package full of them to use against RR,it backfired. It was interpreted as such since ravens symbolize bad luck. For all we know he could red sth like "ravens are good hunters". He has bought other animals from ACME like a mountain lion to catch RR
Have checked these? Oh and sorry, in the last one i meant RR resistance to bad luck.
@Ant You mean to quote every point I respond to? Or to improve grammar?

-In the first shot,there is a bit of space in the right of his leg. In the second, a bit below the torso (recheck,apperantly his left wing was blocking that part of the light). I found a better shot. In the beginning of the cartoon we get see how he opens his leg when in slow motion when running, in normal his legs looked blurry, after a few seconds he zips.
I don't know what to tell you, in every single frame Roadrunner is covering the light with his body.
-Wile scaling to Bugs speed wise as he was catching up to Bugs before Bugs ate the speed vitamins. RR upscales from Bugs since he needs those vitamins to be as fast as him. Daffy shouldnt be faster than RR, since the former is a rival to Bugs and the later a rival to Speedy who is known for being than Sylvester(who team ups with Wile) and Daffy himself. Daffy page should specify that him being faster than RR was in an alternative form and was said by a Narrator who does a few goofs in that story(maybe not the most reliable)
Sure.
-There are other comic feats without time frames and still gets calcs. Wile might scale to FTL at his peak,in my previous point. This could be a JOJO(when they say they stop time for seconds,but spend minutes to walk, talk, hit in said time hold, meaning they moving much faster than we think)
Sure there are, that doesn't change the fact that Roadrunner only needs to move a couple of centimetres per seconds to dodge the laser. So calcing it would result in nothing.
-Whats so farfetched? He IS a commender. It makes sense he would leave an underling piloting his ship while he is poundering. We have seen he do It before multiple times. The comic is too short to go in detail
Sure, if you can prove it.
-Just the constellations. I was wondering if you needed more context or are you fine with them being constellations?
Neutral.
Doesnt fit my description.
You mentioned those descriptions but you severely downplayed just how much they are significant.
What about scaling Wiles to Marvin durability wise?
Not really, both were extremely hurt. We don't scale durability because a weaker character was hurt by something that hurt a stronger character.
Wile also escaped Marvin restrains and knocked him unconcious while he was off guard. He stayed like that for a few pages(he also fought his clone but ultimately lost)
I mean, sure that seems better.
I mean, the point of the whole skit was to show that he can't reach LS. Even the lightbulb at the end just zips past him.

I don't know what to tell you, in every single frame Roadrunner is covering the light with his body.
That wasn't the only argument
OK
Sure there are, that doesn't change the fact that Roadrunner only needs to move a couple of centimetres per seconds to dodge the laser. So calcing it would result in nothing.
I talked with a person from the calc member. They said the feat is legit as there was proof of movement in-tandem
Anything else holding it back for you
You mentioned those descriptions but you severely downplayed just how much they are significant.
No this is downplay
I mean they really didn't go as much unscathed as you're implying.
I never implied they were unscathed
Not really, both were extremely hurt. We don't scale durability because a weaker character was hurt by something that hurt a stronger character.
That makes no sense. They were hit by the same weapon. The other scans I showed from the same comic portay Wile comparable to Wile
@Da_Lunge_Fish Dont forget the time where kicked Daffys ass and threatened to eat him. Or that other time where he trapped him while on a bodycast. I recall him getting a few good hits on Taz on an old comic where he threaten to eat RR all for him self(I will search for the source). As I said before I think all of the LT(minus Mavin) should have varies (maybe mention some notable feats here n there) up to Large Star Level with their best feats
There more evidence about the Wile scaling like K-9 Quarry where Wile was hunting Marvin.
Sure, if you can prove it.
... I rered the comic and found out that he had an entire army in that ship. One of the other martians could have been piloting the ship off screen or his dog for that matter as he trusted him with it to complete a mission in one cartoon. In the Duck Dodgers TV he has robots who pilot his ship when doesnt.
... He IS a commender. It makes sense he would leave an underling piloting his ship while he is poundering. We have seen he do It before multiple times ...
Marvin has been refered as commander in Duck Dodger, the comics and Wabbit. In Rabbit Rampage robots pilot some of Marvins ships. In the RT linked in his page it says under the Vehicles section under the Martian Ship it mentions Centurions pilot it. It say this again in Minions and Companions sections when it talks about Centurions, it say that again. Characters have shown to pilot spaceship on their own multiple times.
I mean, the point of the whole skit was to show that he can't reach LS. Even the lightbulb at the end just zips past him.
I said somewhat comperable. RR upscales from him anyway. What about removing RR's resistnace to Bad Luck?
This would need a calc, but it does seem legit since I remember a few instances where Roadrunner left fire trails.
I forgot to respond to this. More instances of characters leaving fire trails multiple times. Do this even need calcs? They're not that impresive, hypersonic if I'm not mistaken.

What do you think that we should do here?
I don't exactly remember what went down here, as it was quite a while ago. But I'm pretty sure I was fine with most things besides light speed Roadrunner, and Wile scaling to the Martian. At least those were the big ones.

I don't exactly remember what went down here, as it was quite a while ago. But I'm pretty sure I was fine with most things besides light speed Roadrunner, and Wile scaling to the Martian. At least those were the big ones.
Again RoadRunner and Coyote have MFTL+ feats from the comics

You already agreed with Wile scaling to Bugs/Daffy in speed and RR upscaling from all of them
Again RoadRunner and Coyote have MFTL+ feats from the comics
MFTL+ for Roadrunner. He can easily blitz coyote, who can pilot an intergalactic motorcycle http://2.bp.blogspot.com/xEcZP54VfY...mugo6vFa-ka3Ee0KAJvqeJpIzIEzgtpZmk6rvy1avQ=s0
This could also help as support: 2 mini-rockets send Wile from Earth to Planet Z in about the same time as Marvin's spaceship reached it. Panet Z should be further from Earth than Planet X. Before Wile left earth, RR was still outrunning him

We have decided to delete the Looney Tunes pages due to their extremely unreliable composite natures, with the exception of Big Chungus, since he is only scaled from a video game.

The deletions requests thread. I agree with it btw. These profile pages are all completely awful in terms of reliability.

Back