• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roadrunner should scale to Coyote.

This one is very straight forward; Roadrunner should definitely scale to Coyote. Speed is obvious, as Coyote was never capable of keeping up with Roadrunner. He also should scale AP wise, considering how he could directly stun Coyote numerous times, like here .

Okay, just realized Coyote has unknown durability. Shouldn't he scale to Bugs? And his profile shows a large star feat with equipment, but the link is broken

I believe it's because the Tier 4 feats come form his gag weapons and that he never demonstrated them physically by the looks of it.

I believe it's because the Tier 4 feats come form his gag weapons and that he never demonstrated them physically by the looks of it.
The link is broken. Anybody knows where does the feat come from? Also, Coyote appeared with Bugs Bunny several times, so he might scale.

It also doesn't work for me; though, Bugs Bunny usually stomps most of his foes. I know the main Tier 4 feat came from Yosemite Sam and Marvin the Martian, but I recall that feat actually having a lot of complaints. Not that I have anything to do with them, but I think you know who has complaints with gag feats in general.

The Roadrunner should scale to Coyote, yes, but these gag characters are incredibly inconsistent, so they are hard to tier reliably at all.

A Lightning Bolt ranges from 100000 m/s to 1400000 m/s with 440,000 m/s being the average. A return Stroke is like 1/3rd the speed of light.

But they don't behave like lightning bolts. They can't be grabbed nor thrown much less make sharp-turns like they're guided missiles.
I mean, they're called lightning bolts and they are made of electricity, since Coyote needs rubber gloves. Yeah, they chase Roadrunner like heat seeking missiles, but that's Looney Tunes, their equipment is often behaving in a cartoony way, for instance, then Coyote shot a bullet at RR, the bullet failed to keep up with him and decided to just stop and change directions. Not like it really matters here, Roadrunner has better feats.

How is a fireworks display a large star feat?

That seems more like a giant fireworks display that briefly looks like a constellation, but is not truly of comparable size.

That seems more like a giant fireworks display that briefly looks like a constellation, but is not truly of comparable size.
It doesn't briefly look like constellation, the constellation is created as a result of the explosion and stays like it. It's even listed on Coyote's profile right now.

Back