• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
River-City-Girls-2_2022_09-02-22_017.png
d8sbtcs-c96b0e85-070d-4d59-8954-a1b68d5f615c.png

• Battle takes place in Gotham.
  • Speed Equalized
  • SBA
  • Batgirl scales to 0.042 tons and Misako scales to 0.040 tons
Misako: CoreOfimBalance(COB), jojo123, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, MaidRips, Mariogoods, Peppersalt43, Tonygamerman (7)
Batgirl:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I'm surprised Misako outranges her. She looks like she could get the stat advantage fast. Stealth would be a good go to for Batgirl especially with Stealth to land some nasty hits. The stat up is nice on her but her becoming slower is kinda an issue since then Batgirl can just get away. For now I'm leaning on Batgirl.

I'm surprised Misako outranges her. She looks like she could get the stat advantage fast. Stealth would be a good go to for Batgirl especially with Stealth to land some nasty hits. The stat up is nice on her but her becoming slower is kinda an issue since then Batgirl can just get away. For now I'm leaning on Batgirl.
In-game, if you combine the Bunny Button with the Tank Button, the speed stays the same.

In-game, if you combine the Bunny Button with the Tank Button, the speed stays the same.
Oh so she just gets a minor speed buff and strength buff, neat. Honestly add that with her stamina being more defined and I feel like she would just keep dodging the more annoying attacks or intercepting them, and always go for the melee.

How good's her power mimicry?

Oh so she just gets a minor speed buff and strength buff, neat. Honestly add that with her stamina being more defined and I feel like she would just keep dodging the more annoying attacks or intercepting them, and always go for the melee.

How good's her power mimicry?
Misako's got some decent power mimicry. It wouldn't equate to powers like magic or supernatural abilities, but it's more akin to fighting styles and martial arts, copying direct moves like Stone Hands from Riki. It's notable that the Tank Button is superior to the buff the Scissors give her, which doubles her strength. So it would be upscaling from that, although it never says to what degree. Misako is also very experienced with dodging Danmaku.

Misako's got some decent power mimicry. It wouldn't equate to powers like magic or supernatural abilities, but it's more akin to fighting styles and martial arts, copying direct moves like Stone Hands from Riki. It's notable that the Tank Button is superior to the buff the Scissors give her, which doubles her strength. So it would be upscaling from that, although it never says to what degree. Misako is also very experienced with dodging Danmaku.
Yeah danmaku dodging is gonna be useful here.

Is it like copy them the moment she sees them and no other preeqs? I'm gonna toss in a vote for her either way.

Yeah danmaku dodging is gonna be useful here.

Is it like copy them the moment she sees them and no other preeqs? I'm gonna toss in a vote for her either way.
It's done in a dojo where you can buy moves like a shop but it relatively takes place in a short time. The entire plot of RCG happens in a day and she learns about sixteen moves like this over the course of it.

It's done in a dojo where you can buy moves like a shop but it relatively takes place in a short time. The entire plot of RCG happens in a day and she learns about sixteen moves like this over the course of it.
That's probably not a power she can use mid battle but in that case I'll vote for Team River City then. Just holds a lot more utility and can overwhelm via stats

I vote to Misako FRA.

I have played River City video games both in FC and GBA and River City characters are surprisingly strong and skilled. If my memory is not wrong, Misako appears in a SFC River City video game and she, despite weaker than the two male protagonists, are still strong.

I vote to Misako FRA.

I have played River City video games both in FC and GBA and River City characters are surprisingly strong and skilled. If my memory is not wrong, Misako appears in a SFC River City video game and she, despite weaker than the two male protagonists, are still strong.
By River City Girls, they're on par with Kunio and Riki, I should say. Vote counted.

Back