• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
maxresdefault.jpg
yyk5juvu-1920.jpg

Battle of the Tomboyish High-School Brawlers!

• Speed Equalized
  • SBA applies
  • Battle takes place at the Kasugano Residence
  • Accessories allowed.
Misako: Sonuske, Jojo123, SamanPatou, Kisaragi_Megumi, MaidRips, Tonygamerman, Mariogoods, Artorimachi_Meteoraft (8)
Sakura:
Incon:

Last edited:
What's the AP diff?
When doing the matchup, I thought it was initially 0.012 Tons of TNT (Sakura) vs 0.04011531211759128 Tons of TNT (Misako), but it's actually 0.1 Tons on Sakura's end. Although since she has access to her accessories, her AP should come out to 0.0882537 when having her power doubled and increasing her damage by 10%. So it's not as much as a gap as it was before. The Tank Button makes Misako vastly stronger by ten times.

Last edited:
It has come to my attention, that Misako wins most of her fights, and while Sakura is no pushover, she tends not to lmao. Plus, Misako has training from the Lee brothers. I'm voting her.

Do we assume Misako has all her accessories and weapons/items on as standard equipment?

Then I vote Misako too, she just has too much stuff on her side.
While Sakura seems to have a more refined fighting style and projectiles, Misako surely doesn't fall short in either skill or experience.
Add the AP and LS advantage, likely higher stamina, a ton of weapons, additional abilities through accessories and all those recruits, and we can seal the deal.

Then I vote Misako too, she just has too much stuff on her side.
While Sakura seems to have a more refined fighting style and projectiles, Misako surely doesn't fall short in either skill or experience.
Add the AP and LS advantage, likely higher stamina, a ton of weapons, additional abilities through accessories and all those recruits, and we can seal the deal.
Vote counted.

Back