• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ritsuka Key Revisions

I also don't think so since Chaldea is a place and not a thing he can bring around. I'm sure in his own era he can summon servants to his side with a call but I don't think through time and space. Then again some servants willingly come along with him.

The problem is that Guda literally cannot sustain more than one Servant at a time without Chaldea. FATE is what lets him connect Mash's shield to summon Servants in the first place, as well as what handles most of the magical energy upkeep of the summoned Servants. LAPLACE is what keeps Guda alive in a Singularity. TRISMEGISTUS is needed to bring pre-summoned Servants to a Singularity using Mash's shield.

Without any of that, Guda is quite frankly powerless. He can do without CHALDEAS and SHEBA, since those are only communications and observation systems, but the others are critical to his function as a Master.

Even in Singularities and such, Ritsuka by themselves can only summon shadows of their Servants from Chaldea, as explained in Shimosa. Thus the need to contract with existing Servants in the events.

That's without Mash's shield acting as a beacon. A whole chapter of Singularity F was dedicated to setting up Mash's shield near a leyline in order to be able to summon their Servants. It was also mentioned again in the Accel Zero event. By the time Shimosa happened, Mash's powers had already stopped working, so this option wouldn't have been available.

Are there some staff members listed in the Nasuverse page that you can ask to comment here?

Okay. I suppose that you can ask Reppuzan and Gemmysaur to comment here again via their message walls.

Imo, there's no reason to put X level via Y servant in Guda's profile. One can just provide the link to the list of servants they can summon.

Gemmysaur said:
Imo, there's no reason to put X level via Y servant in Guda's profile. One can just provide the link to the list of servants they can summon.
Ultimately it makes no practical difference. The OP would probably need to chose a selection of servants that Gudako has access to

Yes, that's why a link to a list is better than, "oh, here's a list of servants that could've just been linked from another page instead of cluttering the profile and needlessly elongating it".

Sounds like too much work considering there's hundreds. I'd say just link the page of all the fgo servants and mention it doesn't count for boss characters.

I mean, I can do it. Literally go to the disambigious page for each class and copy paste them, then remove the ones they do not have

In Shimosa, he used the Chaldea Uniform's ability to heal somebody.

In the next scene (the next day, IIRC) he used Rain of Isis from the Atlas Uniform to break the ritual from Douman as it was taking hold of Musashi. The result of that ritual bypassed high-level Magic Resistance from some of the antagonists in Shimosa.

Also happening is Shimosa is that Guda's body was 'dreaming', and yet his/her soul went to Shimosa and constructed a physical body AND the two Uniforms used complete with Magic Circuits and Command Seals, hence the danger of actually dying if Guda failed to survive.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this yet.

Back