• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rise of Villains Bakugou vs Rando (Yu Yu Hakusho)

KingEzran

He/Him
Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 2.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Kacchan: 0

Rando: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Which Bakugou is it? Bulding Level one? Or the Building Level+ one?

If it is the Building Level Bakugou, I think Rando wins with ease. First, Rando is not too much weaker than 1.372 tons (It is Byakko's AP, but Rando musn't be too much weaker than this, maybe a bit weaker). And the Building Level Bakugou's AP is 0.63 tons. Also, Rando knows lots of magic that he can use against Bakugou. But Bakugou only has explosions. Because of that, Rando wins this match. In this match, Bakugou only has better stamina.

But if it is the Building Level+ Bakugou, it may be a harder match for Rando. Rando is 1.372 tons at most (but is not too much weaker). And this Bakugou's AP is 1.28 tons. Bakugou's AP is still less and he only has his explosions against the Rando (who has a great knowledge about magic). Because of that, Rando wins this match again (with mid-difficulty at most). In this match, Bakugou only has a better stamina too.

As a result, Rando wins both of the matches.

TheMasculineMineta said:
It's fine. Thanks for the stats though.
Rando absolutely wins both of matches in short. So there is no problem.

BTW, I think it is not a bad match. I don't know why people doesn't replying.

Just to inform, this Bakugou is nearly comparable to the current 8% Deku, who is 1.99 tons.

"1.99"

Again? He is "At least 1.28 tons" by Bakugou calcs, but below the 3.19 tons from Fatgum's spear.

But 1.99? There's not a calc to base on that (Idk if I explain myself, what I mean it's that, like Magne, you assume their AP in tnt terms because they harmed a High 8-C characters, and while that make sense for the tier, for the tnt equivalent specifics... Not really)

That's what we do when a character can hurt (though not very significantly) another character from a higher tier, I don't know why you're against this logic, but if you want to change it, then just make a thread.

Back