• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rise of the Fell Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it is my turn for a Fire Emblem CRT on this new forum. Grima’s Profile is outdated and I want to fix it. That’s pretty much it. Some of these relies on Future Past DLC being support canon, so let’s me know whether it is or not.

Remember: SoV is Shadow of Valentia and FP3 is Future Past 3

[*] Awakening Grima’s Lifting Strength should be upgraded to “At least Class E” because his body weight was calculated to be this much . It has an ‘At least’ attached to it because the calc is just low balled estimation for Grima

[*] He should also have Summoning because in each of the boss battle with him and the Future Past Part 3, he’s alway shown summoning Risens to his side.

[*] Another ability he should have is Flight… for obvious reason otherwise the calc on his profile doesn’t exactly work.

[*] SoV Grima should probably get Possibly Large Size (Type 1) given the size of his character shown in his boss battle. He is hardly as large as he is in Awakening, but he is still somewhat large.

[*] Grima draconic form should get Natural Weaponry for obvious reasons.

[*] In Awakening, Dragonskin helps give him resistance from Death Manipulation via Lethality and Attack Reflection from Counter

[*] Grima’s Expiration should be Durability Negation since in Valentina, it is stated to null defenses

[*] Perhaps Weather Manipulation because because in the Grima Return cutscene in Awakening, his resurrection cause a lightning storm to occur, causing bolts of lightning to appear and strike the ground.

[*] He should get Statistics Reduction for Anathema

[*] On Lunatic+, in the Main Game and Future Past 3, Awakening Grima has displayed Pavise+ (In the Main Game and FP3) and Aegis+ (Only FP3), so he should get Damage Reduction. This is not to mention that in SoV, Dragonskin has the ability to halve any damage so that’s also Damage Reduction

[*] Considering that Grima followed Lucina and the other future children back to the past, should we add Time Travel? I think he he did this under his own power since it is highly unlikely that Naga would do given that she is the one to send the future children into the past. So naturally, he found his own way to the past, though this cost much of his strength. So this would also be added to his Weaknesses.

[*] On Lunatic+ Future Past 3, Grima has Hawkeye, which allows him to always hit his attacks with a 100% accuracy. So would this be Homing Attack of some sort?

[*] Grima need Statistics Amplification because he has Ignis during the his boss battle in Awakening as well as Rightful God

[*] Considering that in Awakening Grima is possessing the body of Future Robin, would that grant him the abilities that Robin has like Analytical Prediction, Magic, Electricity Manipulation and other abilities as well as his equipment like Thoron? Evidence to this is that he was shown able to use Robin’s Thoron tome to kill Chrom in the future during the beginning of the game and has access to Ignis like Robin does.

[*] Should Grima overall get Self-Resurrection and Immortality (Type 4) because he can only be truly killed by himself or an aspect of himself (it was the major plot point for the latter half of Awakneing), thus if done so by another outside of that, he will resurrected himself in a few centuries and continues to do so. Obviously this is not combat applicable since it takes many years to resurrect himself.

[*] He should get Teleportation because he… kinda did teleport in this scene. He poof into existence. (Check 30:23) - the video

[*] Should get Telepathy as shown in the “The Creation”, where his voice was ringing through his creator’s mind - The evidence

[*] Grima should get another weakness added where he has a weak spot on the nape of his neck according to Naga - The evidence

[*] Should Grima Awakening counterpart’s Stamina should get some mention of being comparable to Naga, who was stated to be able to battle Mila and Duma for nine days

[*] Since Grima’s Intelligence is rather blank so let’s add some random stuff, so here is my attempt to write up something for the scaly dragon:
  • “Above Average (Grima is a very deceiving, strategic being that manipulates multiple individuals to achieve what he desires. He manipulates Chrom and the Robin, disguised as Validar's hierophant to invade the continent of Valm, so that they stop the forces of Walhart, who had conquered the whole continent to have an army strong enough to challenge the Grimleal. In the future, he also shows to be the true mastermind behind of all of Validar's schemes, even realize Lucina went traveling through time to prevent the present Grima's resurrection which is why he follows her to prevent her from interfering alter history. He can be very manipulative of others, from steering history to his favor and exploiting Robin's children feelings through his theft of their parent's body. Grima is shown to be a ****** that relishes in making his opponents suffer as much as he can, like when he cruelly mocked Lucina over her mother and father's deaths or during the final confrontation he offers Robin that he will spare his friends if he/she "becomes one with him", only to admit cheerfully afterwards that he lied, regardless of the choice made, much to Robin's angers. He in fact tricks Robin multiple times, who is also a great tactician in his/her own right, like when he predicted that Chrom, advised by Robin would bring The Binding Shield to Plegia to keep it safe, showing a very cunning side while also being able to directly control her/him to some degree)”

TL;DR

Check this Sandbox out to see how the Grima’s Profile will look like if all the revision above is accepted and compare it to the current Grima’s Profile. I will also add to his pictures and quotes as well

Future Past might be a separate key, and I think it was decided not really considered canon. Or at least it's a separate timeline within the Fire Emblem Multiverse. But all these new abilities looks fine from a glance; though some may be exclusive to Future Past. Stuff like Flight, Immortality, ect are very concrete however.

The only things on the list that are sorely reliant on Future Past being canon is the Aegis+ (Damage Reduction) and Hawkeye (Homing Attack).

Some of other stuff only has Future Past mention on it as a supporting evidence since Grima also displayed them in the Main Game (Awakening) and/or Shadow of Valentina

Alright, it all seems fine then. But maybe Aegis+ and Hawkeye should be exclusive to a new key.

I would actually move Grima's Intelligence more akin to gifted with the description mentioned and is a much closer rank towards Robin's current Genius category. Other than that, I think that this is fine.

I was about to mention that too; It's much higher than Above Average, more like Gifted.

I think we have enough support to apply, but I gotta go to work now.

Well, the deed is done and Grima’s profile is updated. This thread can now be close I supposed. Thanks you everybody for coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back