• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this case, it would mean Neptune would be on Base Form and would be the one of the first game.

Seeing this throughout...it's hard to say, Rin has a superior lifting strength and some of his attacks are slightly deadlier than some of Neptune's even if Neptune has the advantage in the number of attacks and skills she possesses.

If I should say, I'd give the victory to Neptune since even in this form she has skills more powerful than Rin's own skills (Neptune Break for example), and yes, while he has a 'healing factor', his heart is still his weakness, and as who would say, a single Neptune Break should be enough to deliver that deadly strike. Though, if this is in-character I'd doubt she'd use it since she wouldn't want to kill him unless winning meant killing.

Though this is just my opinion and I'll be honest, I don't know a lot of Rin. I know the basics of him and that's pretty much it. However, I'd give victory to Nep via Neptune Break if they are going for the kill and Rin victory via his Regenerationn if they are looking for a more casual match.

But...is Neptune's profile fully done? (I think it was still in revision)

Cause if it isn't done I think they're going to shut this one down.

Back