• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can push away scar dead so I'm pretty sure it works on field type aura attacks

The God Of Procrastination said:
No, she has no feat reflecting high level damage hax like Rimuru has. No, she can't reflected his high Madness and Soul Manipulation, for example.
Actually, it's mentioned that Gagamaru regularly uses Encounter to keep himself sane.
Doesn't matter, Gagamaru nor Medaka has no feat of reflecting madness hax that could kill thousands.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Okay, then what about Cook nullifying the effects of her attacks?
That might work as a counter-measure if neccessary. But I don't think Scar Dead would even work on Rimuru in the first place.

So ... Rimuru's stomp? That is, none of Medaka's most powerful abilities would have an effect on Rimuru.

Rimuru has many useful skills that have not been mentioned.
I would like to vote for Rimuru

Its seems like a stomp. Futhermore, it's was now invalid because Rimuru was updated again. He has now Veldora's summoning as part of his Ultimate Skills abilities. He also an ability that could destroyed the universe if he is bloodlusted enough to cause an inconclusive at worse.

GLHF22 said:
Yeah, isnt Beelzebub is Infinite 4D?
Its can't be filled up. Its can eat the universe with its time if let alone long enough. I don't know since fiction can be weird so I think you should ask @Celestial Pegasus.

Paul Frank said:
We consider passive wins stomps most of the time, see almost every star wars match
Since bloodlusted Rimuru unleashes his passives this is a stomp

Seriously, any future matches involving bloodlusted Medaka should be considered spite matches since 99% of the time they'll be either a stomp in either direction or an incon.

That "time amp to infinite speed activated on first thought" really makes her matches into one where she basically speedblitzes her opponent unless they got either a passive or instantly activated instant kill aura - both which led to a stomp for Medaka's opponent. And despite what some of the pro-medaka people have been saying, Medaka deciding the match on the first thought via infinite speed amp is a "legit match", but no that is also a stomp, period. If Medaka's opponent fails to kill her on first thought, but is also unkillable for her no matter what she tries, then it'd probably an incon - or if Medaka's opponent has some method to kill her that takes a bit longer to activate, then it's again a stomp for that opponent due to Medaka having no victory condition.

So the only way for a "legit" match is probably if Medaka's opponent got some sort of instant reflection or damage return ability that would justify either side's win and would not make it a stomp or incon. But I don't think there are too many characters with such a specific ability.

With that said, if I see any other Bloodlusted Medaka (with a key that got the speed amp) that doesn't have a good justification to exist, then I'll report that match as a spite thread.

So after all this, the match doesn't even get added because it's a stomp due to Rimuru having an option to win against Medaka's infinite speed amp, which would also result in a stomp?

Never do bloodlusted Medaka matches again. Either add this match or report every bloodlusted Medaka thread as spite. Complete waste of time.

Yes, but considering that's one of the the few ways to even deal with that absurd time amp that activates on first thought, it doesn't leave many alternatives in terms of wincons for Medaka's opponents, does it?

It does though.

Someone like Yogiri can kill her without a passive for instance

Being able to not lose when she erases her time is also an option, just have resistances

NeoSuperior said:
Yes, but considering that's one of the the few ways to even deal with that absurd time amp that activates on first thought, it doesn't leave many alternatives in terms of wincons for Medaka's opponents, does it?
No, if the other character can't reach or react infinite speed than to bypassed this type of speed boost amp, a character needs passive or semi-passive, it just the way it is.

That just makes it all the more hilarious that the Medaka fans tried to claim that Bloodlust Medaka winning via speed amp is a "legit win that can be added". Legit win for medaka if she wins, but if someone is able to counter it, it's a stomp. Very conventient, I must say.

I mean, there is no difference between "lolinfinitespeedampGG" and "mindhaxGG" in Luke's record.

Paul Frank said:
It does though.
Someone like Yogiri can kill her without a passive for instance

Being able to not lose when she erases her time is also an option, just have resistances
Resistance looks to not work because she apply the ability on herself only not others.

Yogiri looks to have semi-passive death hax (it was though-based) so it would fit the semi-passive criteria

PaChi2 said:
I mean, there is no difference between "lolinfinitespeedampGG" and "mindhaxGG" in Luke's record.
For Mindhax, characters can be resist since it used on them. "lolinfinitespeedampGG" since it is not used on the opponents then it can't can't be resisted by these opponents.

You cant resist the speed amp no.

You can just resist the stuff she can do during the speed amp

Or have infinite speed yourself

For Mindhax, a characters can be resist since it used on them. "lolinfinitespeedampGG" since it is not used on the opponents then it can't can't be resisted by this opponents.

Luke isnt precisely put against characters that resist his mindhax. And of course, if you resist anything Medaka throws at you, you win, too.

Point was that both insta-win. So calling just one of them unfair is a bit of strange to me.

But she can use every single one of abilities in a single moment and if she fails, that'd be grounds for saying "Medaka has no victory condition, so even if she loses now, it'd be a stomp against her", or would perhaps become an incon if her opponent can't kill her in her infinite speed state. So really the only windows of opportunity to prevent her from using it is via passives or by killing her on first thought, both of which would once again be considered stomps.

If the enemy got infinite speed, then it'd either reverse the situation in a speed unequalized match due to Medaka being unable to activate the speed amp since the opponent gets infinite amount of moves before Medaka can use a single thought (i.e. stomp), or otherwise make Medaka's speed amp powerless due to being a speed equalized match which already rises her speed to that level. That's really the only way to have a non-stomp match alsongside some very unlikely match-up against someone with instantanous auto-reflection/damage-return passives.

Aside from such special cases it's pretty much always a spite thread in almost any other case.

Someone needs to close this.

Neither of this characters should start bloodlusted if that detail warps the entire fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back