• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Frank said:
It can just be spawned inside Rimuru
No it can't. Rimuru is somewhere inside an infinite imaginary space within his absolute defense. "Spawning bookmaker inside Rimuru" would require to locate his position within, which Medaka can't due to lacking any spatial hax whatsoever.

Rimuru already has Covenant King Uriel which is based on the imaginary space that he can used for defensive barrier and sealing; it is wish-based or semi-passive as thought based as an ultimate skills.

@Firephoenixearl, I think it is the other way regarding The End; its need to proven to able to work a characters who power is based on their Soul and Rimuru's soul resistance is quite large. Yes, Unique Skills and Ultimate Skills required strong soul to able to used them, in any case.

You can't just say The End can display feats that it never demonstrated as it is a No limit Fallacy and I am pretty @Celestial Pegasus stated this point in the last thread to debunk The End's points.

By the way, being a ghost/spirit doesn't even qualify as a "soul" in Slimeverse. Ghosts/Spirits are just Spiritual Beings. The "soul" is still a deeper layer than that and even Spiritual Beings possess a soul. They are not incarnated souls themselves.

So being able to "ignore non-corporality" is still meaningless without proper Soul Manipulation.

@Nedge

Not really NLF. Because The End is a 4D P Mimicry which can as proven negate drawbacks. There would need to be proof why the soul resistance is special.

And about the Uriel thing, will be outrun by all fiction's retroactiveness.

Here we go medaka wank

1. What? If you want to bypass His you need atleast evidence for her bypass info anlys even if she can bypass info anlys Rimuru Will give her fake information

2. No matter what no feats = NLF you cant rely on statement alone, i can also say Rimuru copy, negate, GG

3. Proof of it being more potent?

Anyway how medaka survive in the first place? Because this is bloodlusted Rimuru even in His presence alone you Will dead on spiritual level

The God Of Procrastination said:
Medaka Box brings up souls exactly once.
Yeah. I do remember soul is mentioned so rarely mentioned in Medaka Box that it was once in a CRT topic for fictional verse without proved the existence of souls to get Immunity to Soul Manipulation for these verses; this CRT was rejected nonetheless.

Firephoenixearl said:
@Nedge

Not really NLF. Because The End is a 4D P Mimicry which can as proven negate drawbacks. There would need to be proof why the soul resistance is special.

And about the Uriel thing, will be outrun by all fiction's retroactiveness.
Lol XD All fiction is a very limited 4D as it only have 4D range

No all fiction is not limited to 4D range. It is 4D, though it doesn't have a tier. There is a difference, it's like GER in a sense.

1. Prove Rimuru has 4D resistance to Info analysis?

2. I did give you feats of it ignoring drawbacks.

3. It copied several 4D powers.

1. What kind of fake information

2. She should be able to copy his non-ultimate skills, at the very least

3 She has low-level higher dimensional feats

All Fiction.

@Firephoenixearl, proofs still matter. Even, it is 4-D the mechanic of Rimuru's powers is soul-based which Medaka never shows feats of being able to replicated. So, you can't say she can do so without feats or it is a No Limits Fallacy (NLF).

@Firephoenixearl, I am pretty sure Rimuru's resitance was proven as 4-D so I don't see why the argument of 4-D Power Mimicry.

Ignoring drawbacks, by it self, is a no-limited fallacy. It should be limited by the mechanic that it to shows copy her verse. It didn't copy soul-based powers.

@The God Of Procrastination, unique skills still follows the principle of Ultimate Skills regarding a strong soul albeit weaker, likewise a lot of Rimuru skills are integrated in his Ultimate Skills anyway, and Rimuru can faked his information.

Hahahaha this guy really did exactly what i expected, i know you Will wank every other medaka ability to be 4D.

So why does affected entire timeline is not 4D? Basically Chloe pre-established harmony is affect entire timeline

GLHF22 said:
Hahahaha this guy really did exactly what i expected, i know you Will wank every other medaka ability to be 4D.
There is no need to go with the Wank point as it can bring needless hostilities, @GLHF22. But, in all seriousness, Medaka's abilities are limited by the mechanics show in her verse or otherwise you get a lot of No limit Fallacies.

Sry this is why i want to reopen this thread, i know this Will be a very fun thread XD

The God Of Procrastination said:
All Fiction was stated by Ajimu to be effective against her, even while she was in Medaka Box's afterlife, so there's that.
Rimuru would still has strong soul resistance and I am pretty sure Ajimu is viewed as Non-Corporeal not a soul per say.

But all we are talking about even presumes that Medaka won't lose due to Rimuru's passives.

How about addressing that first?

NeoSuperior said:
But all we are talking about even presumes that Medaka won't lose due to Rimuru's passives.

How about addressing that first?
I am pretty sure all if not arguments supporting Medaka has been debunked. So, I am pretty sure these votes can be removed.

At this point, it is starting to looks I am seeing a lot of Argument from incredulity or Argumentum ad nauseum, or argument from repetitio Fallacy for Medaka.

Rimuru can always activited his Ultimate Skills for protection and seal her easily with too like Uriel.

I mean demon lord aura is Passive when he is bloodlusted, for example look Rimuru vs velgryn

GLHF22 said:
I mean demon lord aura is Passive when he is bloodlusted, for example look Rimuru vs velgry
Yeah, I checked it; aura was always passive; Rimuru just hold it back to not killed his citizens or humans. So, Aura is passive and Heartless one is Passive - from his Ultimate Skill. So, it is stomp or win for Rimuru; I will vote for Rimuru FRA.

@GLHF22, I think the early votes reasonings were debunked so you can removed them as the votes would not be valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back