• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumagawa sealed Ajimu with it, but I don't think Medaka's is as good, and Kuma himself had to use All Fiction to help seal her iirc.

InfiniteSped said:
Kumagawa sealed Ajimu with it, but I don't think Medaka's is as good, and Kuma himself had to use All Fiction to help seal her iirc.
Cus he sealed her existence or sth like that. It was never explaiened, he even sealed ajimu's clone without all fiction so eh. Or maybe he used AF to land the hit.

Medaka is not good as someone. Did we read the same manga? Medaka's The End is clearly stated/showed to make her better than anyone else using their abilities.

Just seals everything Rimuru has. - if it is power nullification; Rimuru got strong resistances to it and characters need soul manipulation to affect it.

Firephoenixearl said:
InfiniteSped said:
Cus he sealed her existence or sth like that. It was never explaiened, he even sealed ajimu's clone without all fiction so eh. Or maybe he used AF to land the hit.
Even then, we don't know how much AF helped, so shouldn't attribute it purely to Bookmaker. If you mean those style clones, he had AF when he sealed them iirc

Just want you guys know, Beelzebub apparently have low2C potency as it even can absorbs the concepts of time, or atleast comparable to the similar ability

Oh yeah, since no one mention Rimuru wincon, i Will do it

Can medaka survive His Demon Lord aura?

Its at least soul rip 150.000 people or because there is only 150.000 people in His presence

Since Rimuru would have 4-D Hax Resistance as I pointed above and his Ultimate Skills are basically closed to passive, can Medaka even win besides Sealing because I think not?

And since ultimate skills do not require an incantation, merely wishing for something can produce results.
~ Chapter 081 - The Banquet​

GLHF22 said:
Oh yeah, since no one mention Rimuru wincon, i Will do it
Can medaka survive His Demon Lord aura?

Its at least soul rip 150.000 people or because there is only 150.000 people in His presence
Yeah, with the combination of his Demon Lord aura and Heartless One which was intergrated to his Ultimate Skill Gluttonous King Beelzebub, it is a good win combo which Medaka can't resist.

The End copying is a fact.

All Fiction with time erasure is also a fact.

Bookmaker working will still work and seal everything she has.

Acausality type 1 and 4 is a fact

Unconventional and high Resistance to power mimicry is also a fact

Unconventional Resistance to powernull is also a fact

I don't see sealing on her profile

@GLHF22, if vote reasonimgs are debunked, then you don't have don't to count the votes based on these arguments.

GLHF22 said:
Acausality type 1 and 4 is a fact
Unconventional and high Resistance to power mimicry is also a fact

Unconventional Resistance to powernull is also a fact

I don't see sealing on her profile
I believe there were arguments against type 4. And from what i saw in the thread, the type 4 was literally added like "Well it could simply be type 1, but type 4 does also make sense". That's now how you add one of the strongest types of acausality on someone's profile doe. You need actual damn strong proof it is that, not just adding it cus it could make sense. Not to mention that time erasure will still work for AF.

Yeah depending on how high, the end will still copy.

Bookmaker is a damn strong seal, what's the best it has shown?

There is sealing on her profile, cus Bookmaker is a type 2 seal.

No, the argument is good enough

The fact that Rimuru is not affected by destiny induced time loop (pre-established harmony) is proof for His type 4 the fact that the loop also affect several parallel universe is proof its 4D

The End Will not and Will never be able to copy Rimuru ability cuz

1. Rimuru Resist info anlys

2. You need to have e strong soul to posses His skill

3. You need to bypass His soul Resistance to do thing to His skill

Rimuru broke seal with Imaginary infinite space

No, sealing is not on her profile, only Resistance to it

Book Maker: A Minus copied from Kumagawa, allowing Medaka to impale her foe with a special screw that brings the target's body, spirit, technique, intellect, and talent down to Kumagawa's level. Although the attack itself does virtually no damage, the screw "soils the heart", which can destroy the ambition and drive of most individuals. Given the fact it was copied directly from his arsenal, it should possibly be able to replicate its durability ignoring effects, although this is uncertain.

Infinite complex dimension is the wrong way to say it. Endless Prison sealing as Imaginary Space would a complex numbers of dimensions to be exact.

GLHF22 said:
@paul
Its status effect inducement?
It looks like a form of mind attack which he is immune to.

Also, with some of power modification, if valid, which nonetheless he has resistance to.

Regardless infinite prison also prevent Veldora to use His ability pretty sure Infinite prison is superior than bookmaker as it even prevent you to interact to the world

Absolute Defense is spatial hax and basically an inversed seal. Medaka lacks any spatial hax whatsoever to be able to affect it. And even if it didn't it'd be useless against Rimuru's unconventional resistance.

Rather: It's more likely that after Medaka uses Bookmaker, the "screw" gets lost in the imginary space from absolute defense, at which point Rimuru can just absorb it and gain the ability himself. Not that it'd affect the match all that much.

Uhm. Type 2 seal. Not spatial sealing. Sealing check the type 2 sealing.

@GLHF

It working on several universes is not 4D. Where did you get that? Number of universes doesn't equal potency. Otherwise HAD erasing FV would be a 2-A feat.

1. On what level is that info analysis resistance?

2. Not really. The End doesn't take into account drawbacks. Same as how she doesn't need a messed up mind to use minus. She doesn't need a strong soul to use those abilities.

3. Well first she's not doing anything to his skill, she's just learning how to use it. And second the end is more potent than his soul resistance, pretty sure of that.

Bookmaker is more potent than all fiction so yeah basic resistances won't help.

No, I am saying it just doesn't reach Rimuru in the first place. Neither can it actually seal Rimuru since it isn't Soul Manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back