• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimuru never have physical wounds, even if he have it Will not leave a scar as it Will regenerate completely

Never really matter as i said above Rimuru never have physical wound he even doesnt need physical body as he is spiritual life form

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Metaphysical damage will be restored as well
She never heal from high level of soul hax (well, she has no soul resistance) and madness hax so this point about null here. I and believe @Celestial Pegasus did say judged her abilities by her feats and mechanic of her verse. Otherwise, you get no limit Fallacies.

In any case, grace period has already started.

GLHF22 said:
Rimuru with His Passive aura

Medaka with her AF and Bookmaker
Pretty sure that if those were valid Medaka's votes would count.

So its basically: Rimuru stands.

So its a stomp.

GLHF22 said:
@Elizhaa

He talk about Medaka restore Rimuru metaphysical wound which is useless due to Mid Godly
Oh, I see, apologies for the confusion. So, this topic is about Scar Dead. Wait, one of his Mid-Godly is combat inapplicable but Rimuru can instantly Regenerated from Low-Godly and never suffered from wounds would have killed him so the death point is mute.

Also, Rimuru has Immunity of Mind Manipulation so it be useless in this case.

Besides, this case's chance is lower than his passive.

@PaChi2

I want to hear that from medaka supporter to makes it more valid, im basically count the vote but elizhaa said the reason has been debunked so i remove it , medaka box supporter may have argument for that since they don't believe the reason has been debunked.

@Elizhaa

Thats His nature Regenerationn (low-godly , mid-godly overtime), he have regenerator skill which gives him combat applicable mid godly see again we listed his Regenerationn Twice in ADL key

"@PaChi2

I want to hear that from medaka supporter to makes it more valid, im basically count the vote but elizhaa said the reason has been debunked so i remove it , medaka box supporter may have argument for that since they don't believe the reason has been debunked"

The votes were based on the reasons you listed.

Those were debunked.

Tbh i just want to see their opinion regarding their reasoning before we consider this a stomp match

I mean if medaka have win con this is not a stomp, so I'll wait medaka supporter before we consider this a stomp

Actually aren't most bloodlusted Medaka matches stomps in one way or another? At least it should be so.

Most of those seems to be decided at the time of the first thought since most characters don't have much they can do against infinite speed and I recall someone from the Medaka side saying in the previous thread something along the lines of "since someone can theoretically do something on first thought before she activates it, her infinite speed can't be considered a stomp/speed blitz", but then turn around and say that beating her before she activates it is a stomp...

In other words, if this turns out to be a stomp, then it's only natural to assume that any wins via Infinite Speed in the future should be stomps as well. Or what? "If Medaka wins, it's a legit victory, but if she gets stopped before she can pull her 'I can make infinite moves before the enemy can make even 1 move' card then it's a stomp"? Wouldn't that be quite convenient?

Though to be fair, Medaka getting killed before she can do anything is actually a speed blitz. But as I said there are only 3 ways I can think of to beat bloodlusted Medaka:

• Kill/seal/BFR/incap Medaka before she can All Fiction away her time, which needs to be either on first thought or via passive (either way being essentially a speed blitz stomp)
  • Get Medaka to suicide by some sort of automatic attack-reflection or "possession upon death" technique (is almost equally as bad since the role of Medaka's opponent would be just to stand around doing nothing while hoping that Medaka gets herself killed)
  • Can actually deal with infinite speed somehow (the only method that seems legit).
I think it'd be appropriate to consider any threads for this bloodlusted Medaka against someone who can't deal with the effects of Infinite Speed a spite thread in the future since it'd just lead to a stomp or incon one way or another.

@NeoSuperior, I talked to @Wokistan about it so he told me that: A character just need a good passive to deal her infinite speed boost and Rimuru has passive. He told me about match where bloodlust Medaka loss because the opponent's passive.

Link: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3061704?useskin=oasis

Edited: nevermind, it's was both passive and thought-based abilities where Rimuru have many.

We consider passive wins stomps most of the time, see almost every star wars match

The God Of Procrastination said:
Scardead keeps wounds from closing as long as Rimuru is in range.
What? It just reopen wounds which Rimuru can instantly heal from. I am not sure it stated that it keep wound from closing because the description does not say this point at all.

Again, Rimuru has faster passive and his though-based abilities are basically passive because he has another personality Raphael within him which give him parallel processing that help him with his skills activation.

It keeps them open, and was stated to make them worse.
It may be true for people without Regenerationn.

Otherwise, you needed prove for those who can Regenerated. Even, if it work up Low-Mid from her verse, Rimuru still has higher Regenerationn which she never has show to negated anyway. So, again, arguing she can without feats is a No-Limit Fallacy.

The point about mental damage is nulled since he is immune to it .

It may be true for people without Regenerationn.

Otherwise, you needed prove for those who can Regenerated. Even, if it work up Low-Mid from her verse, Rimuru still has higher Regenerationn which she never has show to negated anyway. So, again, arguing it can without feats is a No-Limit Fallacy.

The point about mental damage is nulled since he is immune to it .

Example:

Character A can regenerate from decapitation. Worst wound they ever received was exactly that, decaptitation.

Staying close to a scardead user would cut their neck, afterwards, they regen. And the necks gets cut again, rinse and repeat until they get bored.

Is there an underlying principle behind Scar Dead? Because both Biological Manipulation and Mind Manipulation are not really any use against Rimuru's Demon Slime Physiology and Perfect Memory.

Paul Frank said:
It doesn't have to negate regen. If it constantly opens the wounds the regen wouldn't matter since the wounds would just keep opening constantly.
Well, "constantly reopening wounds" is not in her profile description so you guys likely need a CRT for this. Even if true, then Rimuru can Regenerated quickly and will have his Reactive Evolution take care of it quickly.

Rimuru got resistance to pain manipulation also so he doesn't fell the pain but just know he took damage.

His passive are still faster nonetheless

Scar Dead won't be effective. Rimuru has a resistance to piercing/melee attack, and an immunity to pain. Even if his head were to be decapitated (the only real injury Scar Dead could abuse his the one time his arm was cut off by Hakurou), Magic Sense would compensate with him STILL being able to fight at full strength with no draw back.

Also, as for Medaka copying his skills, that isn't possible. His skills exist within his soul, and his strongest skills are within the core OF his soul. So unless Medaka has a combination of Soul Manip + Power Mimicry stronger than Rimuru's resistance, it's not working.

His fake info from the start would give him a large information, making him seem far stronger or weaker than he really is, which would make it hard for Medaka to gauge his strength, all the whilst he analyze's her, possibilities of how the battle could go, and the best course scenario.

Actually the "arm cut off" was in the LN, but this is Rimuru's WN profile.

And again, Rimuru is not "organic" in the first place, but rather just a blob made of homogen magic-liquid. He doesn't really have any "set form" that can be "wounded" and he is a shapeshifter too. Furthermore his whole body composition changed when he became a Demon Slime, a Spiritual Life-form.

NeoSuperior said:
Actually the "arm cut off" was in the LN, but this is Rimuru's WN profile.
And again, Rimuru is not "organic" in the first place, but rather just a blob made of homogen magic-liquid. He doesn't really have any "set form" that can be "wounded" and he is a shapeshifter too. Furthermore his whole body composition changed when he became a Demon Slime, a Spiritual Life-form.
Helps Rimuru even more.

Does Encounter do anything for her?
No, she has no feat reflecting high level damage hax like Rimuru has. So, she can't reflected his high Madness and Soul Manipulation, for example.

Does Encounter do anything for her?
Likely not. If he can't do physical damage, he ends her existence with Disintergration, a light speed attack. Or just straight up uses Adalman's instant death to kill her with a look.

Furthermore, if that doesn't work, he possesses Kumara's Spiritual Beasts. With them possessing things such as wind, sound, and weather manip, disease manip so strong only strong holy magic can heal, sleep manip, electricty manip, attack reflection, gravity manip, and fire manip. All the whilst her abilities get more and more get less effective whilst he analyzes them. Keep in mind, those beasts are within his soul too, so she's not stealing them. Should she kill any of them, they ressurect very fast.

guys there is no meaning discuss scardead as it completely useless against Rimuru

Rimuru have reality warping,

he can also modify his own body Via Cook by rewrite its very nature

aslo he can copy, negate, GG,

@MRB

None of these matter though, since those are to slow to activate before Medaka's Infinite Speed amp anyway and AP-based attacks aren't much use considering Medaka's AP advantage.

No, she has no feat reflecting high level damage hax like Rimuru has. No, she can't reflected his high Madness and Soul Manipulation, for example.

Actually, it's mentioned that Gagamaru regularly uses Encounter to keep himself sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back