• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I am too lazy to count. Can everyone summarize their votes for me? Or does anyone have anymore questions for me?

Rimuru still has Mid-Godly and Type 9 Immortality.

Grave Scream is 5D, that is not doing any good.

@Dragon

I voted via grave scream

Considering their range and SBA, Rimuru should start outside the range of the scream. Will depend if he can actually kill the guy.

How does that reactive evolution work?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also, MetalPhantomon has 5-D Mindhax as well and unlike most Digimon, he will actively use it if need be, along with 10-D Conceptual Erasure, not to mention things like Morality Manipulation, high speed duplication he inherits from Kuramon allowing him to make thousands of himself in mere moments, can travel across dimensions and open portals from other dimensions, Madness Manipulation, the ability to copy Rimuru's powers by observation, etc.
Those Higher-D Haxs and , wow!

Well, I just realized I got some things I need to look up in the WN much later; I guess mabye for upgrade. In any case, I voting MetalPhantomon FRA.

Schnee One said:
<For FRA
Do you not know what FRA Means?
Yeah. I will take the L for RL as I am much busy now

Edit:

• Fixed
  • Philosophy: Mabye there are no such things as L for honest efforts.

I don't think any of the hax work though, aside from Concept hax, of course. And damn, this sort of smurf character is just... It's like it was made specifically in a way that it's "only 3D Star level" in physical attack power so it can become a total hax machine (not as bad as masadaverse though). I am starting to feel more and more like AP shouldn't be the base-unit anymore, lately.

Also based on all the abilities, how isn't it even a Higher-Dimensional Existence yet? Wait... since it isn't, despite all the other hax, wouldn't timehax still work?

Oh, yeah. I forgot so I will removed my vote for now. Rimuru does have Time Hax like Self-Time Speed Boost in the Millions and Time Stop so I think it can work here since MetalPhantomon doesn't resist TIme abilities

>Infinite speed.

>Can live in a void that has stopped/no time.

>Kills Clone

>Gains resistance to Time abilities.

>Gains all of Rimuru's powers.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Infinite speed.
>Can live in a void that has stopped/no time.
Speed Equal. I think the property of Infinte Speed should be suffficient to prove some time resistance.

I want to say Rimuru can still boost his Speed with Time Speed Bosst thoguh so I don't resistance would apply for this since it only affecting Rimuru. MetalPhantomon should still resist Time Stop, though.

There is also Rimuru's thought acceleration (Thought Acceleration: Rimuru can accelerate his thought processes by a million to ten million times, allowing him to react to attacks and formulate strategies far more quickly than he would be normally able to.) which boost his perception/reaction speed in the millions but it would not apply in this thread because of this rule below:

Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.

• During a match where speed is equalized, speed amplification techniques are allowed, unless they lead to a victory via Speed Blitz in favor of the slower character.

MetalPhantomon would a;so be abel to use said acceleration. Once that first clone goes down and MetalPhantomon absorbs it, anything Rimuru can do, MetalPhantomon can do just as well.

Infinite speed in actuality may be getting removed if my logic is correct. Although the other points still stand.

NeoSuperior said:
Actually, does Nonexistent Physiology type 1 include resistance to Void Manipulation, or resistance to any "voids" in general?
According to our system, it is does not; Void Manipulation actually allow interaction:

Nonexistent Interaction: Since the user of this ability can treat "nothingness" as if it was a physical object they could manipulate, they can, in turn, affect beings that do not exist given that they also have the ability to perceive them. Note that it should not be assumed a character can 'manipulate' another character who is nonexistent, although it can be assumed that they can at least interact with characters who do not exist

If Beelzbuth can be let run crazy, would either the conceptual destruction effect, and/or being exposed to the "out-of-universe-void" do any harm?

I rememberd in the WN; it was stated that while clone can be predated/absorb and stored, skills can't be extracted; though feedback about the skills can be extracted which I think is an opponent has some form Information Analysis (Wn 26).

Ah, you're right, MetalPhantomon uses his Reactive Evolution to reach Rimuru's true body. Silly me, I should have brought it up earlier.

Hold on now, MPM still has Reactive Evo too.

Given how nice this match has gone so far, I'll be devil's advocate.

Is there are maximum potency of people MPM can steal abilities from?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Ah, you're right, MetalPhantomon uses his Reactive Evolution to reach Rimuru's true body. Silly me, I should have brought it up earlier. </div>
It ain't going to happen from what I seen.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What have you seen?
It is reactive evolution looks to not be able to do things like increasing it range especially to the point of Low Multiversal

Back