• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Infinite prison from what i know is infinite 3D space? IDK but its stated IP Will seal you in infinite Imaginary space,

Also doesnt i have said His Low2C attack isnt a suicide attack in this key? You know Universe explode in His face when Yuuki BFR him and he is fine btw

If low Multiversal enough to reach Imaginary space Veldora Will dead since a universe and every concepts within it destroyed

1) If Metal sees a move, he can copy it as he's an intelligent Digimon.

2) Metal can open dimensional rifts.

3) Once he activates Grave Scream, it becomes passive,

4) He could mindhax a clone and find true Rimuru, or just erase it with flames from the Dark Area.

5) He can duplicate himself thousands of times in mere moments.

1) Rimuru Will know he can copy His power via Info anlys and Ciel

2) Rimuru Resist spatial manipulation

3) it cant reach Imaginary space

4) Rimuru can cut connection from His Clone and left the Clone without power

5) Rimuru have Space-time continuum attack

Rimuru has borderline passive info analysis via sight, which alerts him on his opponents abilities and weaknesses. He can use Usurper to steal all of MPM's abilities, assuming he has no resistance to it.

1) Doesn't stop him from copying powers.

2) It's not an attack, this will be how he reaches Rimuru.

3 and 4) Doesn't matter unless his Type 9 has aided him with 10-D conceptual erasure before.. Fun fact is that the Flames of Hell/Dark Area.El Evangelo consume every bit you you, mind, soul, everything. These are living flames, as such I could in fact argue that they can reach True Rimuru seeing as these can kill the SGDL.

5) Neat, he has to choose to do that.

I think he would just be low 2-C in that case...

Yeah. When Velgrynd first used it, it was a casual comedic slap that had reached Veldora's main body. Only when Veldora questioned how it even happened she figured out she had obtained it.

Just passing through, space-time continuum attack, isn't passive or Low 2-C.

It's just hax which causes the persons attacks to exceed space-time, it's a range thing really.

Also every Digimon is a smurf now i see.

The flames erase an empty husk though. And no copying unless he manages to soulhax the "main" Rimuru, though by then it'd be over anyway. Also range problem still isn't solved. Honestly if that guy also had multiversal (or even higher) range, it'd truly be too broken. Though with Masadaverse around such profiles do actually exist.

And there is exist a 1A attack with only dozens kilometer range, i mean how the fk is that even makes sense?

I wanted to say that Rimuru's doesn't Userper nor BFR for this key but for his 2-B key. Celestial Pegasus said basically explained what I wanted to say on Space-time continuum attack.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
3 and 4) Doesn't matter unless his Type 9 has aided him with 10-D conceptual erasure before.. Fun fact is that the Flames of Hell/Dark Area.El Evangelo consume every bit you you, mind, soul, everything. These are living flames, as such I could in fact argue that they can reach True Rimuru seeing as these can kill the SGDL.
Said flames are even beyond Metal's control and these are Higher D flames.

GLHF22 said:
And there is exist a 1A attack with only dozens kilometer range, i mean how the fk is that even makes sense?
Because it's a targeted attack.

Elizhaa said:
I wanted to say that Rimuru's doesn't Userper nor BFR for this key but for his 2-B key. Celestial Pegasus said basically explained what I wanted to say on Space-time continuum attack.
Oh yeah, too used to his 2-B key.

Guess we're back to square 1? I dunno.

Because it's a targeted attack.

Nah, 1A means you almost have none limitation, and 1A attack means that attack can destroy an infinite Dimension and how? How a 3D Dimension still exist after that attack?

@Milly Nothing really proves it's passive, yea if they punch someone they can harm their main body wherever it is due to space-time exceeding attacks, but passive would mean it's always on, never activated, don't think we have proof of this.

Anyway going back to catching up on anime, not interested in Rimuru matches or smurf matches really, maybe for lols.

I got it, Celestial Pegasus. I never thought Rimuru would have been considered a smurf when I started doing the revisions month ago; I actually got wow.

He really isn't, i would say he is in between being a smurf, and being broken.

His only "smurf" hax is a suicide attack, unless Neo was serious about having an Afterstories human key, where he is like 10-B, but has all his power so 2-B hax really.

I removed my vote earlier but I am going again with MetalPhantomon FRA and for the fun reason that it is a super high D smurf

Celestial Pegasus said:
He really isn't, i would say he is in between being a smurf, and being broken.
His only "smurf" hax is a suicide attack, unless Neo was serious about having an Afterstories human key, where he is like 10-B, but has all his power so 2-B hax really.
I get your points. I think it would be funny to see Smurf Rimuru, to be honest.

Back