• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru tempest higher dimensional existence revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put me as neutral on this,
the arguement was changed from ‘rimuru scales higher than veldanava’ to ‘rimuru is veldanava by EoS and has some physiology as him’, unless i am blind.

STK-20220510-WA0031.webp

Disagree for the reason of "you can be stronger than a 4-D being while being 3-D" but absorbing someone with 4 spatial axis can be higher dimensional manipulation(?).

If Veldanava is indeed 4 dimensional existence then shouldn't rimuru get atleast HDM for absorbing?;

Higher Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above.

And imaginary space can also contain a 4-D universe physically through absorption.

Higher dimensional manipulation through absorption (Void god azathoth/Gluttonous king Beelzebub)???

Last edited:
Disagree for the reason of "you can be stronger than a 4-D being while being 3-D" but absorbing someone with 4 spatial axis can be higher dimensional manipulation(?).

If Veldanava is indeed 4 dimensional existence then shouldn't rimuru get atleast HDM for absorbing?;

Higher Dimensional Manipulation is the ability to manipulate greater spatial and temporal dimensions than 3-D space, such as 4-D space and above.

And imaginary space can also contain a 4-D universe physically through absorption.

Higher dimensional manipulation through absorption (Void god azathoth/Gluttonous king Beelzebub)???
So the arguement is that due to absorbing something with 4 Dimensions should give rimuru HDM,
This certainly does make sense since if ‘Absorbing’ counts as ‘Manipulating’.
But yep good idea bro

The argument works for HDM, idm, but the OP topic has nothing to do with it.

You can create CRT for it and close this. But again, I am also iffy about HDM as well. I am not the only verse supporter who thinks in this way.
Again, I won't prevent you for creating one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back