• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru tempest higher dimensional existence revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starfeldway

He/Him
yeah,I'm going to re do rimuru's higher dimensional existence once more here and know,now let's look at this scans
the first to know is
1. that veldanava use turn null to form the world although the thing is that the world was still nothingness,a void an ephemeral existence-due to his limited turn null
2. the great spirits are the result to what formed the world.
now I have to explain what a great spirit is
they are the concepts which govern every aspect of reality in the multiverse-several unknown number of universes in tensura
the first is the dual great spirits
they came into existence same as the world,when the world was nothing,the next was time,time was flowing in that void world,without purpose as it kept on running (past,present and future) that's when life and death+5 other great spirits were born,this great spirits are
fire-which controls power
water-which controls movement
earth-which controls gravity and weight
wind-which regulated temperature
and then sky-which was space,information and existence all are on a conceptual 4D level especially light and dark and time.
next thing to notice is
the great holy spirit is veldanava
veldanava is the source of all things in creation....
the great 8 spirits are part of him/from him/is him.
"in this world the flow of time have stopped the spread of space have also seized and in accordance to the law of entropy[3] the world have arrived at nothingness"
to confirm what this thus signify
is that time and space goes together in the world which is the great spirit of time-like yuuki said that rimuru was sent to the farthest future of the world.which have no time because time and space have seized to expand in the universe
"yuuki is a fool if he thinks he can create a world like veldanava did"
eessentially speaking yuuki can't recreate the great spirits
《Because a long time has passed, 『Turn Null』 has accumulated an enormous amount of energy. Although Veldanava is said to have lost 『Turn Null』 by creating the world, there’s no problem since Rimuru-sama has 『Imaginary Space』 . Because 『Imaginary Space』 has an infinite capacity, it can’t be filled up. However, it has already been filled with enough energy that even recreating the world tens of thousands of times is possible. Additionally, it’s possible to reproduce the memories of those connected to Rimuru-sama and intentionally create a world that’s nearly identical from before. What will you do?》
so essentially speaking rimuru could recreate veldanava's world due to having enough supply of turn null able to create
both the people+concepts whatever makes up and is in the world.

Even if he had been able to replicate that ability, he would have to create a world as Veldanava had done, or else the energy would have just run wild and then disappear.
so he couldn't actually create veldanava world even with the power of turn null and that's if he had it in the first place
so back to the main topic why rimuru a HDE?
according to the scans above
veldanava is the source of all things in creation
-including time>veldanava is time and space>veldanava is/was the world space time continuum.
-the world was void until he actually split himself to his separate categories>the great spirits are masses of energy>they are the energy of the great holy spirit
-the world became an actual universe with purpose>veldanava world granted you everything
-rimuru is a similar or more powerful existence than the great holy spirit because
-ciel confirmed he is stronger-as to veldanava lost power to creation of the world why rimuru can't even if he recreated it tens of thousands of times
-yuuki thinks he is also similar to veldanava in power-essentially speaking rimuru is stronger
the great holy spirit was everything including the timelines
now before we say veldanava isn't the world timelines know that veldanava was time-the great spirits of time which then gave the world its past,present and its future which is proven above.
timeline=space time continuum
veldanava was also space so you can say he is the 3 dimensional axis of the world+its 1 temporal axis which is the 4th dimension -the sky being space
-veldanava is HDE
-rimuru is stronger/is veldanava by eos key making him HDE

Last edited:
Then those beings who can destroy a universe and they are 3-D but cos they can destroy a 4-D structure that means they are 4-D? Holy.
no that's not my point of evidence
this time veldanava is rimuru-in everything just rimuru have more turn null
-veldanava is 4D like the thread I represented

Actually, your claim was this
veldanava was also space so you can say he is the 3 dimensional axis of the world+its 1 temporal axis which is the 4th dimension
-veldanava is HDE
-rimuru is stronger by eos key making him HDE
@Dereck03 and I were addressing this point.

To clarify both sides, what is your definition of HDE?
higher-dimensional when they exist as part of a system with a number of coordinates axes greater than our own, or in layman's terms, if they possess more than three dimensions.

higher-dimensional when they exist as part of a system with a number of coordinates axes greater than our own, or in layman's terms, if they possess more than three dimensions.
And why would Rimuru be HDE for fighting someone/or being greater scale than the latter, who is HDE?

And why would Rimuru be HDE for fighting someone/or being greater scale than the latter, who is HDE?
???
not to be switching topic,you're saying in a vsbattle match you guys can't use the argument that someone is 4D in existence ?also,you said rimuru can't be 4D existence by being equal in existence to someone who is 4D in existence?

Your claim was this, Starfeldway
veldanava was also space so you can say he is the 3 dimensional axis of the world+its 1 temporal axis which is the 4th dimension
-veldanava is HDE
“Rimuru is stronger than 4D existence being, therefore he is 4D existence as well”
This is incorrect. A 3D being can be stronger than 4D existence while being a 3D existence himself.

Your claim was this, Starfeldway

“Rimuru is stronger than 4D existence being, therefore he is 4D existence as well”
This is incorrect. A 3D being can be stronger than 4D existence while being a 3D existence himself.
nah I didn't mean it in the way you put it
I meant it as rimuru=veldanava
rimuru is veldanava in web novels, although here's why you disagree,you disagree with this argument because rimuru being equal in "power", or greater than veldanava is why you're saying this....no am saying in "existence" power and existence are two different ideas entirely

Your old claim is this (It was in your CRT)
-veldanava is HDE
This means the following:
  • Rimuru is stronger
  • Veldanava is HDE
Results: Rimuru is HDE as well

This is false, being stronger than 4D existence beings does not make your own existence also 4D

Your new claim is this (Now in the posts)
I meant it as rimuru=veldanava
rimuru is veldanava in web novels, although here's why you disagree,you disagree with this argument because rimuru being equal in "power", or greater than veldanava is why you're saying this....no am saying in "existence" power and existence are two different ideas entirely
  • Rimuru = Veldanava
Don't you see there is a contradiction in your both claims?

Now, regardless of all, where there is proof that Rimuru is indeed Veldanava by the end of the series?

Your old claim is this (It was in your CRT)

• Rimuru is stronger
  • Veldanava is HDE
Results: Rimuru is HDE as well

This is false, being stronger than 4D existence beings does not make your own existence also 4D

Your new claim is this (Now in the posts)

• Rimuru = Veldanava
Don't you see there is a contradiction in your both claims?

Now, regardless of all, where there is proof that Rimuru is indeed Veldanava by the end of the series?
I mean yuuki with veldanava's knowledge actually says that rimuru is a transcendental deity,like I presented in the op, like saying "does he thinks am veldanava" or ..."perhaps you can call me veldanava" which was done by eos

Then the accurate sign is “>=" and not “=/>".
Also, why would this affect the argument? He was still comparing two beings. Your controversy was that Rimuru is “Veldanava” itself, and I am concerned to say that this is mendacious unless I am missing some info. Also, this is fallacious to the thread since your old claim of yours was that “Rimuru is stronger, therefore he should get HDE” in your thread.

Then the accurate sign is “>=" and not “=/>".
Also, why would this affect the argument? He was still comparing two beings. Your controversy was that Rimuru is “Veldanava” itself, and I am concerned to say that this is mendacious unless I am missing some info. Also, this is fallacious to the thread since your old claim of yours was that “Rimuru is stronger, therefore he should get HDE” in your thread.
Read the above statement,also I edited the message .....this.....
also I'll wait for others input

@Dread
Rimuru have the same physiology and ability as veldanava because of absorbing velda like he did with demons and angels and this is already mentioned in his profile
God: At the end of the series, Rimuru became a God/Supreme Deity. As a God, Rimuru rules over space-time, which makes him capable of doing things such as transcending space-time to reach the location he desires or rewinding time. Also having become a God like Veldanava and absorbing Yuuki and Velda, he has every ability in the series.

I'm neutral on this CRT tho

@Dread
Rimuru have the same physiology and ability as veldanava because of absorbing velda like he did with demons and angels and this is already mentioned in his profile

I'm neutral on this CRT tho
This needs more context, absorbing 4D creatures or objects, does not affect your own existence at all.
He has imaginary space in his stomach, and yet he did not get a large size at all.

He has imaginary space in his stomach, and yet he did not get a large size at all.
He didn't got large size because, imaginary space is inside his stomach and his real body is in imaginary space, this makes a contradiction

absorbing 4D creatures or objects, does not affect your own existence at all.
He don't just absorbs but also gains their physiology by it like him gaining AE by absorbing angels/demons

Tho I already said that I'm neutral on this

He didn't got large size because, imaginary space is inside his stomach and his real body is in imaginary space, this makes a contradiction
No, he did not get a large size because his appearance did not get affected by anything from his imaginary space size.
He don't just absorbs but also gains their physiology by it like him gaining AE by absorbing angels/demons
This is an argument, if you say he gains HDE through absorbing physiology is a kinda NLF. As far as I am concerned, he gains only abilities and resistance.

No, he did not get a large size because his appearance did not get affected by anything from his imaginary space size.
Both are legit points for rejecting large size imo.

Even though the most possible scenario is him also gaining the physiology as he has displayed before.
if you say he gains HDE through absorbing physiology is a kinda NLF. As far as I am concerned, he gains only abilities and resistance
This is the reason of me being neutral on this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back