• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rider VS Hero: Second Comeback (4 - 0 - 0)

Hibiki also is likely to hold the AP advantage since his scaling chain seems to be much longer.

But I agree. Hibiki has more skill and can fight at range with both sound and fire manip. I think he sound take it fairly handily.

Also, if i recall correctly, Homelander haven't fight against anybody on par with him yet? Does he have any skill or experience feats?

Base Hibiki = 0.38 tons of TNT

Homelander >> Maeve = 0.29 tons of TNT

Their AP seem quite close to me.

Oh, Hibiki doesn't upscale from 0.38 tons? He seems to have three to four 8-C keys, with each one being more powerful than the last.

Range doesn't mean too much when they both start in range if each other. Heat vision gives Homelander good enough of a ranged option to deal with him and flight helps him get into range. This might be close.

But it doesn't mean that flying is useless. Both have ranged attacks, that means that it isn't an auto win for Hibiki, since they start in range of heat vision.

Back