• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rico Rodriguez vs Levi Ackerman: A Battle through the skies

I posted this topic on Comic Vine a while ago. If we assume that Levi does not have his gameplay handicapped durability and infinite ammunition for his wingsuit weapons, I am personally convinced that the winner of this battle is dependant on the environment in question. If it is a flat and rather undetailed environment, then I could see Rico abusing his superior flight abilities with his jetpack wingsuit to just zone out and barrage Levi until he wears him out. If it is a close quarters city or forested environment, then I could see Rico struggling to compete with Levi's brutal close quarters combat ability combined with his supersonic reactions and ability to efficiently navigate dense or hazard/obstacle rich environments at subsonic speeds. If Levi has the element of surprise in such an environment then I would put my money on Levi, but even in said environment if Rico does have some degree of awareness of Levi (and even better some of his abilities) then perhaps Rico could use some of his more advanced explosive weapons to perpahs zone Levi and maybe partially wound him, like when Levi fought Kenny. So all in all I would say I am not 100% conclusive on a positive win % at the moment for either, but I would say there are still many more variables to consider in a fight.

Back