• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs.129 Wasps

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
I pitched this to Agnaa, who lol'ed at the idea.

Alright, so Rick is locked into his lab with no prep, where the entire population of 3160 has taken residence in. He has acess to whatever regular inventions he has on him, and his lab equipment, and the wasps start merged with the concept of a random tool or object in the lab. The Wasps are bloodlusted, and will do anything to sting Rick to death.

Keep in mind, it takes 1,500 yellowjacket stings to kill a person, so each wasp will have to sting him nearly 12 times for him to die from poisoning. If you haven't figured it out yet, these aren't regular yellowjackets, it's the conceptual SCP one.

Wasps -

Scientist -

Incon -

Rick Sanchez
"Riggigy Rick"

Scpwasp

Idk if their stingers can break 9-B skin.

This seems like a stomp

Their only way of hurting him is useless as they can't pierce his dura

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Y'all serious?
Some dinosaurs were far higher on the 9-B scale, and none of them were immune to wasp stings. 9-B is far from being enough to make you immune to piercing attacks.
^ This. I mean, for instance, since Myoga the flea can pierce the skin of Inuyasha and suck his blood, which he does all the time, does that make Myoga Low 7-B?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can't the warps fuse themselves with him on a conceptual level
Their still animals with animal tactics, they wouldn't run towards a threat, they'd run away.

I think Rick has a solid chance to win but it'd take a while. He seems smart enough to either find/make/buy some remedy to simple wasp poison, or AT LEAST tell when he's starting to get really sick from it and sleep it off or something (the poison doesn't accumulate forever, it would break down).

At that point it's just a matter of him waiting for the wasps to come out, then time stopping and whacking them.

Rick eventually wins.

@Agnaa They're bloodlusted.

Also, that's a poor argument for the wasps, as it doesn't take into account how wasps actually attack. They don't "run away" even when they're acting normally, as wasps chase down enemies at a close distance and constantly sting them if they perceive the animal to be a threat. Wasps/Bees/Most hive-based insects care little for the individual.

And to be honest, yellowjackets can sting several times, nearly once a second, so IDK if Rick can make a cure once they move to merge with something like his clothing and begin stinging him repeatedly.

I doubt they'd fly into his eyes as opposed to merging with something like his clothing and just repeatedly attacking him.

That said, given Rick's intelligence he could probably whip up an anti-venom in the < 12/13 seconds he has.

I mean, he may be able to make it, but he doesn't really have the best reaction against enemies to be honest.

What I'm saying is that without plot he really can't do much unless bloodlusted.

Doesn't Rick, like, have an automatic defense shield or something? It'd help while the wasps have physical form, at least.

Yes, although the wasps could just merge conceptually with whatever sheild he has and then sting him from the inside.

That said, that does buy him more time.

Various parts of his body have also been replaced with cybernetics, which would give him even more time, I'd think.

The guy made True Level in like 12 hours. I think that he could probably come up with a device that conceptually nullifies the existence of wasps in a pretty short time frame.

Plus, take into consideration the number of wasps. This isn't one or five wasps. This is over a hundred wasps, attacking and stinging Rick all at the same time. The shield and bionics will help a little, but over a hundred? That's a lot for an old man to take at once.

Oh right bloodlusted.

Yeah the conceptual merging with rick and things on rick gives the wasps a win.

Looking like bees FRa.

5 bees, 1 incon.

Does ugh

Rick have like any win condition here when he immediately gets hit with Hundreds of them with no prep

DMUA said:
Does ugh

Rick have like any win condition here when he immediately gets hit with Hundreds of them with no prep
I mean he can swat them, and he has gear that he always takes around with him.

And then they conceptually fuse with his hand or something. And Rick doesn't have any known conceptual manipulation feats/tech.

He does not have anything to deal anywhere near good enough AOE to take them out though

Since they're regular wasps past the concept hax, Rick could develop an antivenom.

then the wasps fuse with it and sting him from the inside

Well they're bloodlusted, so I don't think he'll get anything done in time and they'll probably fuse with his clothes or something.

Here's the thing: Rick has an automatic shield several inches above his skin. To fuse with his clothes, they have to make physical contact first, right? Which would first require them to get through the shield. Even then, at the rate of stings and how many stings it takes to kill, and how pain-tolerant Rick is...

You know, I think ultimately I will have to give it to Rick. His automatic shield and cybernetics will absolutely give him enough time to come up with wasp antivenom before he can get stung enough to be killed. With the antivenom running through him, even if the wasps fuse with it, what then? Yeah, it'll REALLY ******* HURT, but it won't kill him. A man like Rick, with his resources and intelligence, could easily create a device that spews wasp repellent around him (or he could just find a can of Raid in the garage...), which would cause them to use their abilities to flee.

His shields only blocked nine bullets at a time, plus a punch, and then vanished for the rest of the fight.

The Wright Way said:
His shields only blocked nine bullets at a time, plus a punch, and then vanished for the rest of the fight.
I am fairly sure that's still more energy than bees though, considering how tiny they are.

I am fairly sure that's still more energy than bees though, considering how tiny they are.

Doesn't change the fact that his shields are small and have only been shown to work against nine projectiles at once. Here, he'll be getting swarmed by thousands.

Back