• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez vs.129 Wasps

The Wright Way said:
I am fairly sure that's still more energy than bees though, considering how tiny they are.
Doesn't change the fact that his shields are small and have only been shown to work against nine projectiles at once. Here, he'll be getting swarmed by thousands.
"thousands"

The entire population of SCP-3160 is only 129.

The Wright Way said:
Oh, derp. Still, nine is much smaller then a hundred.
Consider that the bullets fired at Rick were of varying caliber. The guns used ranged from handguns to what I think were AR-15s. Even the AP of a single .9mm handgun is many times greater than that of a wasp sting; AR-15s surpass the AP of that by an even greater margin.

Until the wasps find one of his extra labcoats or a pair of pants or something to merge with, Rick will have plenty of time to formulate an antivenom and wasp repellent.

If the shield is in the way, they'd just fuse with the concept of the shield, as it's a physical object.

Consider that the bullets fired at Rick were of varying caliber. The guns used ranged from handguns to what I think were AR-15s. Even the AP of a single .9mm handgun is many times greater than that of a wasp sting; AR-15s surpass the AP of that by an even greater margin.

Until the wasps find one of his extra labcoats or a pair of pants or something to merge with, Rick will have plenty of time to formulate an antivenom and wasp repellent.

Not talking about AP. I'm talking about the shields being small and the wasps flying around them due to the shields shown limits with how many things they can block at once. Or just fusing to the shields.

The Wright Way said:
Not talking about AP. I'm talking about the shields being small and the wasps flying around them due to the shields shown limits with how many things they can block at once. Or just fusing to the shields.
"the shields being small" It appeared to me to be a field that surrounded his body that only visibly appeared locally when and where the bullets struck, with at least 4-6 inches of space between his body and the field. It'd make very, very little sense for someone as intelligent as Rick to design a defense shield that only worked ten times per charge, and only created tiny, silver-dollar-pancake-sized shields where struck.

Back