• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Sanchez range clarification

Agnaa

VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Gold Supporter
Rick's range is Multiversal+ only through his portal gun, but since these portals are two-way, it may not be combat applicable against significantly faster opponents, as discussed in this thread.

However, Rick also has Multi-universal range with the time crystal.

Should his range on his profile be clarified to "Multi-universal with time crystal, Multiversal+ with portal gun"?

I am not not entirely sure how to distinguish between Multi-Universal and Multiversal+ range.

I mean, the former option would imply that only a limited number of universes can be reached, whereas the second option implies being able to reach an infinite amount.

The portal gun probably qualifies for Multiversal or Multiversal+, but I am unfamiliar with the Time Crystal, and what it can do.

Multi-Universal range for The Time Crystal seems fine, considering it could split a timeline into several "possibilities", and Rick could modify a gun to shot across these possibilities through the crystal

EDIT: Also, if i recall correctly, Rick outright stated he has access to all of the infinite timelines

Okay. I suppose that seems fine then.

Back