• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed Equal
Death road to Canada player has their basic abilities, a Baseball Bat, a pistol and a vehicle
Project Zomboid Player has 5 hours of prep time and starts with the engineer occupation
Battle takes place in
Riverside
SBA for everything else

Survive the Apocalypse with Project Zomboid: A Sons of the Forest  Alternative
Death Road to Canada - Wikipedia

Survive half a day challenge (Impossible): (AThe1412, CrackerVolley, King_Dom470, MassiveMeddlers, Spilxson2, Mariogoods, ThePrimalHunter)

Canada Zombies:

Incon:

Last edited:
Project Zomboid threads never get any replies 😔

I'll argue with myself and if someone replies that'll be cool

The Canadian has pretty much every stat advantage with the exception of Intelligence.

An ap advantage of 3.6448052552 times

and a lifting strength advantage of 112.908804828 Times

The Canadian can easily maul PZ if they manage to close the distance.

What keeps this from being a stomp is PZ's high Intelligence and prep time. Since they have 5 hours of prep they can get guns from the police station, Melee weapons from the sports store or peoples homes. And get the materials to create a ton of Fire Bombs, Pipe Bombs, Aerosol Bombs and Smoke Bombs they could also grab a bullet proof vest to increase their durability.

Bump? Voting Zomboid. The Canadian only has a baseball bat so they can't really do anything to stop Zomboid from doing hit and run with a vehicle. The best they can do is to also grab a car (vehicularly AND literally) and chase after Zomboid with it but Zomboid will always get away thanks to having guns, bombs, and the homefield advantage.
(Best case scenario, Zomboid gets convinced with Social Influencing and they become best friends)

I get that you probably kept DRtC's equipment to a minimum to keep the match fair, but AThe is kinda right. I would say giving DRtC a weak pistol, bow, or weak throwing weapon would help against the car... or just giving them their own car to counter ram into Zomboid.

Although there is one neat thing to get out of this, the engineering traps probably won't work on DRtC. There's a text event where the party finds a town full of loot, but it's booby trapped, so they either use their wits or own engineer prowess to pass unscathed.

Voting Zomboid for now though.

Last edited:
Bump? Voting Zomboid. The Canadian only has a baseball bat so they can't really do anything to stop Zomboid from doing hit and run with a vehicle. The best they can do is to also grab a car (vehicularly AND literally) and chase after Zomboid with it but Zomboid will always get away thanks to having guns, bombs, and the homefield advantage.
(Best case scenario, Zomboid gets convinced with Social Influencing and they become best friends)
I've given the canadian a pistol now to make it more fair
I get that you probably kept DRtC's equipment to a minimum to keep the match fair, but AThe is kinda right. I would say giving DRtC a weak pistol, bow, or weak throwing weapon would help against the car... or just giving them their own car to counter ram into Zomboid.

Although there is one neat thing to get out of this, the engineering traps probably won't work on DRtC. There's a text vent where the party finds a town full of loot, but it's booby trapped, so they either use their wits or own engineer prowess to pass unscathed.

Voting Zomboid for now though.

I've given the canadian a pistol now to make it more fair
The pistol is short ranged compared to some of the firearms you can find in a police station and it still doesn't save them from a hit and run which is like the cheapest thing Zomboid players can do. You should at least have them arrive in town with a vehicle so they can chase after Zomboid (Because Zomboid sure as hell will find one) and another better weapon like a rifle or something.

Joking aside, As soon as game starts he can go the westpoint. It's not too hard to find a car anyway. As soon as he gets the car he can go to westpoint and go to the gun shop there. The walls near the gunshop can catch fire. He's an engineer, so he should be able to make molotovs out of plastic bottles and gasoline. If you burn the wall next to it, put out the fire around, watch the wall burn, and jump over it after it burns, you can get into the gunshop without needing a sledgehammer. He can find a lot of weapons and armor there. Once he has what he wants, he can drive back to Riverside.

The pistol is short ranged compared to some of the firearms you can find in a police station and it still doesn't save them from a hit and run which is like the cheapest thing Zomboid players can do. You should at least have them arrive in town with a vehicle so they can chase after Zomboid (Because Zomboid sure as hell will find one) and another better weapon like a rifle or something.
I've given him a car now but idk about giving him a rifle considering the pretty wide ap gap. Not to mention the skill gap since the player doesn’t have anything in aiming they would mostly be relying on shotguns to use.

Joking aside, As soon as game starts he can go the westpoint. It's not too hard to find a car anyway. As soon as he gets the car he can go to westpoint and go to the gun shop there. The walls near the gunshop can catch fire. He's an engineer, so he should be able to make molotovs out of plastic bottles and gasoline. If you burn the wall next to it, put out the fire around, watch the wall burn, and jump over it after it burns, you can get into the gunshop without needing a sledgehammer. He can find a lot of weapons and armor there. Once he has what he wants, he can drive back to Riverside.
They only have 5 hours of prep time even though its sba and there wouldn’t be any zombies I’m still a little doubtful they can do allat in under 5 hours. Either way though they could still just go to the police station in riverside and grab guns there so they'd have guns in this fight 100% no matter how they try to get them.

It's more fair now that the Canadian has a car but I'm still going to vote Zomboid for reasons that have already been argued. They can also wait to ambush the Canadian at night time thanks to the combination of night vision, stealth mastery, and smoke bombs.

They only have 5 hours of prep time even though its sba and there wouldn’t be any zombies I’m still a little doubtful they can do allat in under 5 hours. Either way though they could still just go to the police station in riverside and grab guns there so they'd have guns in this fight 100% no matter how they try to get them.
With speed demon should be possible. Very tight but makeable.
There should only be two gun crates at the Riverside police station. I also thought you might find a body armor.
Anyway I wanted to write what you can do and the best result you can get if the loot Rng in the game just doesn't threat you well.
As a strategy i can suggest that he can;
In fact, depending on the time you wait as aim, you can almost always hit so;
if he have Eagle eye + max range rifle and scope, he can hit it before even see it.But he has to rely on the shotgun at close range.
Or, as in the meme I posted above, he can drive the car to the near and run over it with s+a multiple times.Or He can spam molotovs while driving.
Gasoline filled in containers explodes on contact with fire. So if he places it during preparation, he can also use its surroundings to his advantage.
I don't think he can win in a melee fight, so I think it makes more sense to try a gun fight

There should only be two gun crates at the Riverside police station. I also thought you might find a body armor.
Anyway I wanted to write what you can do and the best result you can get if the loot Rng in the game just doesn't threat you well.
if he have Eagle eye + max range rifle and scope, he can hit it before even see it.But he has to rely on the shotgun at close range.
Or, as in the meme I posted above, he can drive the car to the near and run over it with s+a multiple times.Or He can spam molotovs while driving.
Gasoline filled in containers explodes on contact with fire. So if he places it during preparation, he can also use its surroundings to his advantage.
I don't think he can win in a melee fight, so I think it makes more sense to try a gun fight
Yeah, with 5 hours and the town devoid of zombies I can totally see Zomboid making it especially if they managed to find a car first.

Well considering he has engineering realistically he might not even need to ever see the Canadian. He could just set up a shit ton of motion activated pipe bombs (Although this might require a higher lvl of engineering than the player starts with so he'd either have to spend pretty much all his time lvling up engineering or just make regular bombs). Also i know you crossed out the car point but just wanted to mention that this would 100% be zomboids downfall since the Canadian can probably stop the car, although driving around and tossing explosives might work

Yeah, with 5 hours and the town devoid of zombies I can totally see Zomboid making it especially if they managed to find a car first.
There is a parking lot at riverside and it's really easy to find a car there.
Well considering he has engineering realistically he might not even need to ever see the Canadian. He could just set up a shit ton of motion activated pipe bombs (Although this might require a higher lvl of engineering than the player starts with so he'd either have to spend pretty much all his time lvling up engineering or just make regular bombs). Also i know you crossed out the car point but just wanted to mention that this would 100% be zomboids downfall since the Canadian can probably stop the car, although driving around and tossing explosives might work
For the sensor traps, he need things like remote control, he needs to find home alarm from the houses. In 5 hours, I think it is very difficult to both arm and search for these materials. So maybe he can make a few traps, but these traps can also be triggered when the zomboid guy is around. They are not very reliable.
Maybe he can do something like a stairs trap, LuL
The legendary trap type that everyone who doesn't know it has experienced at least once in PZ

but these traps can also be triggered when the zomboid guy is around
Via SBA the world would be completely devoid of zombies.

But i do agree it would take too much time and just isn't worth it since he can make regular bombs pretty easily. and just get in a car and toss bombs at him.

Although the Canadian does have a car too but they could still probably destroy the car via bombing it, If the Canadian does try to bum rush zomboid he could also blow him back with a shotgun, Ward him off with Molotov's or toss a bunch of smoke bombs to make it harder to hit him

Via SBA the world would be completely devoid of zombies.
No i meant traps dont recongize friendly or foe. Always explodes when someone within the rage. So player can also blow himself up.
As long as there is a difference in the distance, it looks like Zomboid will win. Does the Canadian car have a speedometer?
You can push it to 193kmh(120mph in game), and if it can't keep up, there's a possibility of killing it with bombs and long range rifles.

No i meant traps dont recongize friendly or foe. Always explodes when someone within the rage. So player can also blow himself up.
Zomboid isn't stupid i'm very doubtful he would end up killing himself by bombs he himself placed.
As long as there is a difference in the distance, it looks like Zomboid will win
They start 100 meters from each other
Does the Canadian car have a speedometer?
Probably? Either way if zomboid wanted to keep the fight out of vehicles they could build a bunch of walls to act as blockades to make it nigh impossible to traverse without crashing

As long as there is a difference in the distance, it looks like Zomboid will win. Does the Canadian car have a speedometer?
You can push it to 193kmh(120mph in game), and if it can't keep up, there's a possibility of killing it with bombs and long range rifles.
Forgot to ask but can i count you as a vote for zomboid?

If the current CRT is accepted, wouldn't it mean that Zomboid oneshots with their bombs?
Yeah probably. But whatever i'd like to get a win for zomboid and the crt is gonna take awhile anyway.

Also theres a chance the explosives ap will get rejected

Last edited:
Back