• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Rules:
  • Battle takes place in the streets of louisville
  • The streets have small groups of Walkers
  • Both 9-B
  • The player has a hand axe, beta blockers and pain killers (They do not have any of their special traits on)
  • Rick Grimes has his Hatchet
  • Last one standing wins
  • SBA for everything else

The Player: (King_Dom470, Colonel_Krukov, MassiveMeddlers, Mariogoods, AThe1412, noninho, JustANormalLemon)
are these somehow related related? (when i arrived her leg was broken) the  guy i killed kinda looks like the guy from the pz banner. : r/projectzomboid

Rick Grimes:
Pinterest

Last edited:
Ap for the player = 43.005 kJ
Ap for Rick Grimes = 44.444 KJ

I guess rick would scale to hurting zombies who could survive and win 1v1 encounters with a cow which would have a kinetic energy of around 44.444 KJ. I guess you can't use this calc anymore for whatever reason.

Ricks Stats:
  • Ap advantage of around 1.033 times
  • Experience
  • Combat
  • Speed
  • Stamina

The Players Stats:
  • Lifting Strength advantage of 1.7 times
  • Intelligence
  • Can handle pain more effectively with painkillers
  • Accelerated healing factor (Even without fast healer trait they do heal surprisingly fast)
  • Knows the environment
  • Can heal themselves more effectively

Ricks possible win cons:
Can overwhelm the player with slightly superior strength, better overall combat and speed (Basically just out skill him)

The Players Possible win cons:
The player can push over and overpower rick and proceed to stomp on him which would do a considerable amount of damage and probably break a bone since players can do this same thing to other players

Last edited:
alright imma get ts started.

The player recently had a speed upgrade so the speed gap is pretty small assuming rick is only baseline athletic human so he doesn't have as big of an advantage as i originally thought and due to the fact that the player is quite a bit stronger in terms of lifting strength he'd be able to push rick off of himself if he feels he's being overwhelmed by his superior combat skill. Although Rick does also have the stamina/endurance advantage meaning even if the player does get a good hit off he'd be able to push past his injuries to win. Although the player can also do this with painkillers so they are pretty even in terms of pain tolerance with the player maybe holding a slight advantage. All in all tho i think the player would end up winning considering that if he really wanted to he could just push rick down and break his legs which would basically be an instant win for him, But i think that rick would be able to stay in the fight for awhile because of all the reasons ive stated above which keeps the fight pretty even.

Last edited:
Bump? Voting Player for your reasons. Even if we use the RV calculation for Rick, since the Player has the homefield advantage, they'll probably run away when they realise that Rick is stronger than them (Player is actually faster than him with max level Sprinting by the way) and try to get to places where they know have better weapons that can help them deal with him or, alternatively, just grab a car and run him over with it.

Last edited:
Back