• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Grimes vs Ethan Winters (0-0-0)

Rules;
  • Ethan doesn't have access to his flamethrower and his 8-C guns.
  • Carl (Rick's son) just died.
  • Speed equalized.
  • Rick has his optional equipment.
  • They start 20 meters away and out of each other's line of sight.
  • Battle takes place in The Sanctuary.
the-walking-dead-rick-grimes-carl-grimes-the-walking-dead-wallpaper-3ffaabec82e74972ea109b484d468a6d.jpg
AVvXsEhcdgE2EzuvKy8bgsfczK49vp_NAY35LhdJdRPP6eNobU5ptQZRHd5bqb96sLl1uE6WaYQ9Eg6kooUqNzQRbuNPpUByox4sFz-SrZWFFPSaCja9wFGs2IlE7J2dhLJLNo_T7CX7-iL1ygN2xmcsCs7gMa22QEFeGFhHk7a6OI2a9fvauPylOVpiTKPsrA=w640-h360

Look at my eyes sir, you tell me: ()

My daughter is not a weapon, **** you: ()

Incon: ()

Last edited:
For some reason this feels like this tweet

This is the same Ethan who managed to incon Kyle Crane

But fr, the only thing Rick has against Ethan is probably stealth and maybe(?) skill.

Rick can't do much if Ethan just shot him with Neuro rounds or flamer/burner rounds. Ethan could also just pop a green-yellow herb to stat amp or use a red-blue herb to reduce damage.

Also Rick has no way to deal with Ethan's healing.

Rick can't do much if Ethan just shot him with Neuro rounds or flamer/burner rounds.
Hmm, would it be possible to restrict them?
Ethan could also just pop a green-yellow herb to stat amp or use a red-blue herb to reduce damage.
Rick would be rage amped so doesn't these kinda apply to him too?
Also Rick has no way to deal with Ethan's healing.
How fast is it? It doesn't state a timeframe in the profile.

Hmm, would it be possible to restrict them?
idk
Rick would be rage amped so doesn't these kinda apply to him too?
Rick's rage amp still makes him just as strong, if not, slightly stronger than before, and more reckless (at least, it's what i see from the clips given)

Meanwhile, Ethan's herbs are damn near supernatural, being able to increase his total maximum health status and/or heal him from near-fatal wounds to nearly perfectly fine
How fast is it? It doesn't state a timeframe in the profile.
Gameplay-wise, I think it's damn near instant. If not, its just as easy as spraying himself with the first-aid spray

Back