• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisiting Toneri's Moon Split

He directly harnessed the power of the Tenseigan, if I recall correctly. I'd have to get a scan later, because I'm away from my computer right now.

yo so i ain't even an actual naruto fan or anything of that sort but i've a question...how did they even get 5-C+ with that feat? The feat where Saitama shattered the moon on an arguably far more impressive level was calced at high 6-A if i remember correctly, would that mean that this feat even with 61km is wrong or is the saitama calc perhaps wrong?

yo so i ain't even an actual naruto fan or anything of that sort but i've a question...how did they even get 5-C+ with that feat? The feat where Saitama shattered the moon on an arguably far more impressive level was calced at high 6-A if i remember correctly, would that mean that this feat even with 61km is wrong or is the saitama calc perhaps wrong?
Neither is wrong, there's a lot to calcs that are difficult to understand and explain.

It wasn't just cutting the moon that got 5-C, because that wouldn't get 5-C, it was sending the 2 halves of the moon flying dozens of kilometers apart from each other in a short frame of time

Always have.
4BXva4U.jpg

The Tenseigan had the energy to thrust the Moon into the Earth and simultaneously protect Toneri's castle from the destruction that followed. Taking another look at the movie, Toneri never directly scaled to the Tenseigan, but Naruto and Hinata managed to destroy it and disperse its energy with a combined attack (most of it was Naruto's own power, though).

Toneri moved the Moon on his own after Naruto and Hinata destroyed the Tenseigan.
The Moon stopped after they destroyed it and started moving again after he awakened it.

Oh yeah, that too. So yea, Tenseigan Chakra Mode Toneri scales to the moon push.
He can do that in base after getting Tenseigan.
And so people don't misunderstand something, moving the Moon is related to power (directly stated so in the movie), not some other particular type of hax.

He would need some way to repopulate the world and bring these beings into existence. He also had Six Paths Senjutsu (as he could conjure Truth-Seeking Balls), which adds credence to the idea that he possesses some type of life powers; perhaps a "possibly Life Manipulation".

He would need some way to repopulate the world and bring these beings into existence. He also had Six Paths Senjutsu (as he could conjure Truth-Seeking Balls), which adds credence to the idea that he possesses some type of life powers; perhaps a "possibly Life Manipulation".
I forgot to mention, he literally kept a pair of each animal on the moon.

The Tenseigan had the energy to thrust the Moon into the Earth and simultaneously protect Toneri's castle from the destruction that followed. Taking another look at the movie, Toneri never directly scaled to the Tenseigan, but Naruto and Hinata managed to destroy it and disperse its energy with a combined attack (most of it was Naruto's own power, though).
Is that calcable?

This is it I think
They were in the rebirth chamber. Toneri and Hinata were inside a giant, cradle-shaped device. Toneri called this special device the “ark. ”Thousands of bubbles were floating inside the ark, and male and female pairs of all of Earth’s living creatures were held within the small bubbles. Once Earth’s environment returned to normal, these creatures would become the origins for a new ecosystem. In other words, Toneri and Hinata would also sleep inside the ark in order to become the new beginning of the humanrace. “Hinataaaaaa!” Naruto came rushing in. “Bastard, what did you do to Hinata!? Give her back!”“... Ok, I’ll give her back.”

But his plan was to make the moon crash with Earth, that would destroy the planet anyway. And this excerpt is about his plan in the beginning, when he was going to destroy the Earth with a ball of energy, he didn't care for any plan anymore, his ancestors just induced him to destroy the planet and he was going to do that.

Once the relevant edits are done, we can close this thread.

Uhhhhh, SPSM Naruto would be 5-C+, Moon level+ starts at 231.3 exatons, and SPSM Naruto scales to half of Ghost Hagoromo, who would scale to the full yield of his own Chibaku Tensei (Which is 549 exatons), and half of this would be 274.5 exatons or Moon level+ (Which would make Hags and Hamura scale to 274.5 exatons each).

Also Ghost Hagoromo is stated to scale to the full yield of Naruto and Sasuke's Chibaku Tensei, which itself is 403 exatons which is Moon level+.

Uhhhhh, SPSM Naruto would be 5-C+, Moon level+ starts at 231.3 exatons, and SPSM Naruto scales to half of Ghost Hagoromo, who would scale to the full yield of his own Chibaku Tensei, at least, that's what was decided IIRC.

Hagoromo scales to half of that value, no? Hamura scales to the other half.

Hagoromo scales to half of that value, no?
Hagoromo scales to the half of the 549 exatons. Clearly says so on your blog. The full yield of the CT is 549 exatons, since this was done by Hags and Hamura, the result would be divided up in two between them. 549/2= 274.5 exatons (Which is Moon level+).

Hagoromo scales to the half of the 549 exatons. Clearly says so on your blog. The full yield of the CT is 549 exatons, since this was done by Hags and Hamura, the result would be divided up in two between them. 549/2= 274.5 exatons (Which is Moon level+).
Indeed, that would be Moon level+.

Your original post said he scaled to the whole thing.

Back