• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revisions for Acausality Types 1 & 4

Kudos to @Planck69 for giving me permission to post here.

1. So this revision just got accepted and basically stripped Acausality 4 of its abilities. Basically, it no longer automatically grants resistance to Causality & Fate Manipulation and Precognition, and such must be listed in the section for Acausality 4.

However, I find this to be very cumbersome and redundant, as now to get anything out of the ability one would need to list the actual resistance(s) within the Acausality 4 justification, when they could easily just be listed/proposed in the Resistance section.

Thus, I am proposing that the current Type 4 Acausality be flat-out deleted due to now being a useless and powerless ability, with the current Type 5 Acausality taking its spot.

Will this be ugly and require a lot of page changes? Yes.

Will it remove a now-useless power? Also yes.

2. Acausality Type 1 should be granted an automatic Resistance to Causality Manipulation.

The ability is literally resisting a causality change in the past (and it's kinda in the name of the ability itself), and resisting a change in causality should naturally be considered a resistance to causality manipulation.

In short, I propose a removal of the current Type 4 Acausality entirely, and an addition of Resistance to Causality Manipulation for Type 1 Acausality.

Thanks again to @Planck69 for giving me permission to make this staff thread.

Please be civil, everyone.

Also, reminder that this is only for Staff and those given permission by staff to comment.

Last edited:
Back