• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision Request for Godzilla Rulers Of Earth and a Proposal to create a Section called IDW Publishing Godzilla Continuities in the Main Godzilla Univ

Why I propose to do this?? is Simple, is because Godzilla in Hell and Godzilla Rulers Of Earth are part of IDW Publishing Comics.

In my view, put them as part of a IDW Publishing Continuity Section would be more organized and informative, than only put them as
loose continuities.

[[1]]

Also a Godzilla Rulers of Earth revision request, there needs to be another note or image tab for the earlier version of Godzilla Rulers of Earth was one without Atomic Breath, it wa sonly a simple giant Dinosaur after get Boosted and adquire the ability of shot HIS Atomic Breath with a Nuclear Bomb in Godzilla Kingdom of Monsters.

Proof here.

[[2]]

[[3]]

Is because this particular Godzilla is part of a Trilogy, the IDW Godzilla Ongoing series composed of 50 issues divided in 3 parts.

1. Godzilla Kingdom of Monsters (12 issues)

[[4]]

2. Godzilla Ongoing or History Greatest Monster (13 issues)

[[5]]

3. Godzilla Rulers Of Earth. (25 issues)

[[6]]

Is the same Godzilla.

We can change his name for IDW Godzilla. because is the Godzilla from the Main IDW Continuity or we can lef the same name..... but with the revision request of his Normal/ Original Form so we need to agregate the Image and info about his Original Form.

and also the IDW Publishing Continuities Section.

So thoughts??

Well it looks like good......but first we need to create a Section called Comics and other called Animated Series.Once made the Comic section as for Games or Toho Kaijus and Godzillas.

We could make a IDW Publishing Godzilla Continuities.

As for Godzilla from Rulers of Earth is better to aggregate the Info about his Prime/Original form Attack Potency, Durability, Range etc

So the second form would be called post-Nuclear Boost and the Third One still Godzilla Fire Energy Form.

Looks fine. Someone should just make a category for IDW Publishing to put the kaiju from the comics in or just add a section on the Godzilla verse page for them.

Your page is a bit disorganised, and hard to read.

Do you wish to create a separate page for the IDW adaption, or create a key for this in the main Godzilla page? Or have I misunderstood?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Well more Godzillas, the merrier. Looks good for me! There should definitely be a category for IDW publishing Kaijus.
Hmmm, maybe. We do have seperate categories for both DBZ and DBGT and also Marvel comics and it's live-action film and cartoon adaptations, so perhaps it could work.

If we go through with this, I suggest the name for the category to be "IDW Godzilla".

Also, should we have the Godzilla and demons from "Godzilla in Hell" be listed seperately under a "Godzilla in Hell" category? Or should they be listed under "IDW Godzilla" as well? I think that "Godzilla in Hell" is different enough from IDW's other Godzilla comics to warrant it's own category.

Antvasima said:
Your page is a bit disorganised, and hard to read.
Do you wish to create a separate page for the IDW adaption, or create a key for this in the main Godzilla page? Or have I misunderstood?
Sorry, Ok I'm asking for a Revision Request for Godzilla Rulers of Earth information

there needs to be another note or image tab for the earlier version of Godzilla Rulers of Earth, that was one without Atomic Breath, it wa sonly a simple giant Dinosaur after get Boosted and adquire the ability of shot HIS Atomic Breath with a Nuclear Bomb in Godzilla Kingdom of Monsters.

Proof here.

[[2]]

[[3]]

So we need to Edit Godzilla RoE Profile, we need to aggregate a Image for his first form, and then information about it, as Attack Potency, Durability, Range, Speed etc

Change the second form Name of Godzilla Rulers of Earth as Post-Nuclear Boost and leave the Third form name as Fire Form Energy.

In the other side as you same said I want to create a Key/Section for Godzilla's IDW Publishing Comics in the Main Godzilla Page.

In that key/section we have to put 2 Godzillas that are part of IDW Comics these Godzillas are

Godzilla from Rulers of Earth

Godzilla from Godzilla in Hell

In my view, put them as part of a IDW Publishing Continuity Section would be more organized and informative, than only put them as
loose continuities.

Here is Godzilla IDW Publishing Main Page for more information.

[[1]]

Once made the IDW Section in the Main Godzilla Page.

We can also aggregate original Kaijus from IDW Publishing.

Gerdkinerf said:
Hmmm, maybe. We do have seperate categories for DBZ and DBGT and also Marvel comics and it's live-action film and cartoon adaptations, so perhaps it could work.

If we go through with this, I suggest the name for the category to be "IDW Godzilla".

Also, should we have the Godzilla and demons from "Godzilla in Hell" be listed seperately under a "Godzilla in Hell" category? Or should they be listed under "IDW Godzilla" as well?
I want to create a kEY/ Section in the Main Godzilla page called IDW Comics.

Godzilla from Rulers of Earth and Godzilla from in Goes to Hell can be listed Under IDW Comics.

About Godzilla RoE ans In Hell original Kaijus as Trilopods, Magita,HellBats Demons, Hell Gate Guradian etc could be aggregated in their respective IDW Continuity.

EDIT: Also I'm asking for a Revision Request for Godzilla Rulers of Earth informatio

there needs to be another note or image tab for the earlier version of Godzilla Rulers of Earth, that was one without Atomic Breath, it wa sonly a simple giant Dinosaur after get Boosted and adquire the ability of shot HIS Atomic Breath with a Nuclear Bomb in Godzilla Kingdom of Monsters.

Proof here.

[[2]]

[[3]]

We need to Edit Godzilla RoE Profile, we need to aggregate a Image for his first form, and then information about it, as Attack Potency, Durability, Range, Speed etc

Change the second form Name of Godzilla Rulers of Earth as Post-Nuclear Boost and leave the Third form name as Fire Form Energy..

So if I'm reading this correctly, you want to group the Godzilla from Kingdom of Monsters, Ongoing and Rulers of Earth into one single profile under the name Godzilla (IDW) since the 3 comics are connected, correct?

Well this would be the Image for the Original Godzilla Rulers Of Earth form before the Nuclear-Boost.

So we can aggregate this to Godzilla Rulers Of Earth Profile.

and Call it Like Original or First Form.

This is only a Godzilla without the Ability of Shot a His Atomic Breath, also can't generate/ produce any kind of Energy.

Is only a Simple Giant Kaiju with no Range Attacks.

IDW Godzilla First Form
This is Godzilla Rulers Of Earth Original/First Form.

There are already too many keys/versions in the main Godzilla page. It would probably be better to create a separate page called "Godzilla (IDW)".

Byakushiki Setsura said:
So if I'm reading this correctly, you want to group the Godzilla from Kingdom of Monsters, Ongoing and Rulers of Earth into one single profile under the name Godzilla (IDW) since the 3 comics are connected, correct?
Yup. I want to group All in only one with the name IDW Godzilla Cos is the same Godzilla, the same Continuity, in simple terms this is a Trilogy.

Antvasima said:
Okay. That seems reasonable then.
Okay then, so can I ask you to make the changes because you are an admin and you have knowledge how to edit it etc, so please can you edit Godzilla RoE Profile and add the section for IDW Comics in the Godzilla Main page please.??

I only want the revision request for Godzilla RoE and the creation of a section called IDW Godzilla in the Main Godzilla Page. No more.

Godzilla (Godzilla: Rulers of Earth)

If you need another Image to edit the Profile I can provide you other image.

Godzilla from Rulers of Earth and Godzilla from in Goes to Hell can be listed Under IDW Comics Section that you will create/ Edit.

Or I can do it..... of course if you want. I will show the changes I going to do.

First aggregate the New Image for Godzilla Rulers Of Earth Original Form.

Godzilla Kingdom of Monsters
IDW Godzilla Original Form Profile Pic

Attack Potency: At least Large Building level by virtue of sheer size | City Level+, possibly Mountain Level (His own atomic breath was strong enough to hurt Trilopod hybrids of himself, which were as powerful as him) | Unknow, likely at least Mountain Level, possibly higher (Atomic Breath and Nuclear Pulse are far more powerful than in base form; Red Nuclear Pulse destroyed Magita, who is far bigger and more powerful than all of Earth's kaiju combined, including base Godzilla, though Magita was wounded just before this)

Speed: At least
Peak Human, possibly SuperHuman by virtue of sheer size, Super Sonic Reactions able to Catch Super Sonic Jets with his Tail.

proof

[[1]]

Durability: At least
City Level, possibly higher (easily tanks a modern Nuke in the megatons range)

proof

[[2]]

[[3]]

Range:
Several dozen meters by virtue of sheer size
| several hundred meters to a few kilometers with Atomic Ray.

Key: Base form | Post-Nuclear Boost | Red Atomic Energy form

Antvasima said:
Okay. That seems reasonable then.
I Also want to edit Godzilla RoE Reaction Speed, Range and Intelligence. All with Proofs

1. Here we have the information the page gives about this Godzilla Reaction Speed.

Put G RoE reaction Speed as Unknow is a mistake.

This Godzilla While Godzilla will never be known for his speed, the fact is he is still super sonic fast when he wants to be.

Proofs for Super Sonic Reactions

Fully able to tag super sonic jets in front of his face, where it would be the hardest to follow.

[[1]]

Able to react to the Supersonic missiles of Mecha Godzilla after they are fired.

[[2]]

Reacts to the super sonic buzz saws of Final Wars Gigan.

[[3]]

In the movies Rodan and Battara are said to be HyperSonicSpeeds . We know this is true in itself as Rodan flight is so fast, he destroys a city by his flight path over it. Battara like wise keeps up with Rodan in their fight. Godzilla not only reacts to Rodan and Battara, but he catches Rodan in his attack flight, as well knocks Battara away with his other hand at the same time. Reaction at its best.

[[4]]

[[5]]

Conclusion we have to spped at somenthing like this

Speed: At least
Superhuman+, likely low Subsonic by virtue of sheer size, Super Sonic reactions ( Fully able to tag super sonic jets in front of his face | At leastSuperhuman+, likely low Subsonic due to sheer size, Super Sonic reactions (Same as base form) | At leastSuperhuman+, likely low Subsonic due to sheer size, Super Sonic reactions (Same as Post-Nuclear Boost Form)

2. His Intelligence in the profile was put as

Below Human Level

Again is a Mistake cos he has showed a be a true evil being, hatred and contempt for humans!

Proofs:

-Since the begining of the story IDW Godzilla has shown a real Hate for Humans, even for innocents Humans that are not a they are not a threat to Him.

[[6]]

[[7]]

[[8]]

- He also once fight Anguirus, Kiryu, Rodan, Space Godzilla and other Kaijus but is enough intelligent to make truces with his enemies to fight agaisn't even more dangerous foes.

Proofs

Godzilla vs Anguirus

[[9]]

Godzilla and Anguirus vs Mecha-King Ghidorah

[[10]]

Godzilla vs Space Godzilla

[[11]]

Godzilla and Space Godzilla vs Trilopods

[[12]]

- Have a frienship for Years as with Mothra.

[[13]]

- Called Really Smart by same Human Characters as he took a Nuclear Reactor to call Mothra for Help to Fight agaisn't Destroyah. As he knos alone couldn't have a chance agains't Destroyah.

[[14]]

So We have to put Intelligence as

Intelligence:
Human Level | Human Level (Same as base form) | Human Level (Same as Post-Nuclear Boost and base form)

3. About RANGE there is not information about his Range attack but in the Comics his Atomic Breath can be seen since many of Kilometres away!!

[[15]]

[[16]]

Acording this Feat We have to put range as.

Range: Several dozen meters by virtue of sheer size | several hundred meters to a few kilometers with Atomic Ray.| Several dozen meters by virtue of sheer size, several hundred meters to a few kilometers with Atomic Ray, Nuclear Pulse, and Spiral Fire Ray |

So that's All the Arguments for the Changes I want to make in Godzilla Rulers of Earth Profile.

You have proofs as scans of differents IDW Godzilla's feats for every change you want to make, umm ..All the Changes and Additions looks Good for me.

Well, I think that I unlocked the Godzilla pages, so you should be able to do the changes yourself.

However, even animals can feel hatred for humans, if badly treated, or likely for other genetic reasons, so I think that "Unknown" intelligence ratings should be more appropriate.

Antvasima said:
Well, I think that I unlocked the Godzilla pages, so you should be able to do the changes yourself.
However, even animals can feel hatred for humans, if badly treated, or likely for other genetic reasons, so I think that "Unknown" intelligence ratings should be more appropriate.
Ok. But I will do it once I came back from University. Nearly at Night.

Also a Upgrade for Godzilla Rulers of Earth attack Potency and Durability

He was put as City Lvel

But he is Possibly Multi-Mountain /Island Level because the next feats.

Here's a good quantifying scan of how powerful his atomic breath is: destroys Mt Rushmore in 1 shot. Mt Rushmore is 5.17 km┬▓.

[[1]]

Then Godzilla and Battra show to be equal in force with their beams in a clash of Beams that caused a explosion enough strong to had destroyed a entire chunk of mountains. Acording to the narration it actually Altered the world forever and states that after the explosion every human survivor across the globe feels how the ground has sttoped shaking.

[[2]]

[[3]]

[[4]]

and here you can see only long away mountains still without damage in the red circle behind Battra

[[5]]

He can also increase the potency of his Atomic Breath

A normal one agaisn't Destroyah, it looks like this attack doesn't even hurt Destroyah

[[6]]

and here in the same fight the super Atomic Breath, this attack was enough strong to make fall Destroyah.

[[7]]

Also Godzilla from RoE can actually make the Orange Atomic Breath, as is casual in Godzilla Franchise being Orange or Red means even more power and radiation. Unfortunetly He fail the attack. But as the Trilopods make him deviate the blast not matter what is cos they know this would have been destroy all Trilopods in a shoot. I'm sure of that.

[[8]]

So what do you think about put his Attack Potency and Durability as Island Level?

Thoughts??

I think that you preferably need to get some calculations for the greatest feats, as we go by the energy needed to qualify, which depends on the size of the mountain or iskand, and the manner in which they are destroyed.

Also, from what I can see of the above scans, all of them are unquantifiable.

Antvasima said:
I think that you preferably need to get some calculations for the greatest feats, as we go by the energy needed to qualify, which depends on the size of the mountain or iskand, and the manner in which they are destroyed.
Ok. You are the Boss here.

Thank you. I seem to get a lot of complaints lately though, but it is impossible to do everything perfectly.

Antvasima said:
Thank you. I seem to get a lot of complaints lately though, but it is impossible to do everything perfectly.
Your welcome :) and about the page can you help me with that please? Is cos it took me a lot of work edit the Profile and I don't want soemoneelse came and harm what I did in it.

Antvasima said:
Ok Mate it was done.

CrossverseCrisis Help me.

Code:
Message Wall:CrossverseCrisis
He help me with the Aggregation of the Profile Images and also Locked the Profile Edits so the Profile is secure now.

Here is how the Profile Edits I made looks like.

Godzilla (Godzilla: Rulers of Earth)

Thoughts? I made it well?

Antvasima said:
It seems fine.
Ok I aggregate Notable Attacks and also images for it, Range, Standard Equipment, Age, and Classification, finally and Add the respective Information about the first form in every part, Attack Potency, Durability. etc.

Well we only need to Edit the Main Page of Godzilla Universe and aggregate the Section Called IDW Publishing Comics Continuities.

Did you agree with this?

You still express yourself in a manner that is somewhat hard to understand for me, but if you simply want to create a new section for IDW Godzilla in this page, then that seems fine.

Antvasima said:
You still express yourself in a manner that is somewhat hard to understand for me, but if you simply want to create a new section for IDW Godzilla in this page, then that seems fine.
Sorry for that. but my answer is yes that is what I want to edit in the Main Godzilla page.

So with your permision I will do it.

Antvasima said:
Well, that seems okay then.
Can I put as repalcement of G RoE Continuity .....Godzilla IDW Trilogy Continuity? or

Godzilla Kingdom of Monsters, Ongoing and Rulers of Earth Continuity.?

Back