• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision Recruitment! Stellar Tier Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Turned out I was wrong, given that the result for the GBE of the feat is on the higher end of High 4-C than the KE one, so they should stay at High 4-C.

So, we need to check all 5-A to 4-A characters. I'm not sure if any non-notable verses have calcs in 5-A to High 5-A, though. So we basically just need to check Tier 4.

There are 1503 characters in Tier 4, though many of them are from the same verse and wouldn't need to be checked.

So how should we distribute work for this?

> So how should we distribute work for this?

An organized list would obviously make the work easier. Before that, however, a few teams should be assembled.

Destroying the Earth-Sun system is High 4-C+, provided it's done from the Earth. Creating it would be 4-C, however.

I am mentioning a few of them, the others [especially Kep] should check if i'm right.

Bayonetta and Chase: Done.

Various FF: The 5-A remains.

GBE: FF7: 3.108 Megafoe should be 4-B.

FF9: 96.7 Ninatons, so they remain the same.

Mushrambo: 20 to 447 Ninatons, Mushra and Lanancuras becomes High 5-A, Prime Lanancuras gets the at least because he fought 100 High 5-A beings.

The verse that is getting popular in Spai:

- Classic: Same since the high-end of this calc was not used since this part of the verse has mostly Zettaton feats. Same for Sunstar 27 Tenatons suicide.

GBE: - X, Zero and ZX Eras: The scale from Lumine 1.2 Kilofoe feat, it could be 4-B due the GBE.

GBE: - Star Force and Battle Network: 100.129 Kilofoe is 4-B.

Mario: They gets downgraded to just High 4-C.

Sonic: The 5-A remains, same for the 4-A [Just an higher value].

DBZ/GT:

Manga:

First and Second Frieza: High 5-A+ [1.7 Tenatons and higher]

Third Frieza: At least High 5-A+.

Final Frieza and the others: Low 4-C. [They lose the at least, SS Trunks 4-C and onwards remains the same]

The 4-B's remains the same, SS Vegito does not reach the at least since Cell is low-end 4-B.

Anime:

- Since King Vegeta is 1.6 Tenatons and higher as Kep told me, Base Filler Garlic Jr. and Turles becomes High 5-A+.

D. Wheloo and Slug heinchman becomes at least High 5-A+.

Old Slug might remain at Low 4-C.

- Frieza 6.44 Foe Supernova could be at least High 4-C, which scales to all the High 4-C's.

Cooler definetely starts the 4-B with the Final Form, but i'm unsure if he gets the + in Fourth Form.

- Kid Buu is 51 or higher Exafoe, an high value of 4-A which could give [i'm not sure] the at least to Super Buu/Janemba and the + to Transformed Hirudegan and Base GT characters since they surpassed Mystic Gohan.

At least 4-A+, likely 3-C for characters like Shadow Dragon Vegeta if the stuff above is considered.

Pretty sure that creating a realm with the Earth-Sun system would be higher than creating the Earth-Sun system physically, wouldn't it?

Also wasn't Cell's feat pretty much destroying the Earth-sun system and was given high end 4-B for that?

There's a difference. In order to create the Earth Sun system, you only need to fill the space where the Sun is currently at instead of creating an omnidirectional explosion that covers 1 AU. Its gravitational influence would automatically capture the Earth.

This is one of the cases where creation is not = destruction. It's why creating realms that contain constellations is no longer 4-A, but High 4-C.

Yeah but we're talking about making a realm with it inside. When you create a pocket dimension with an earth-sun system in it, you don't just create the sun or Earth, you create all the space between it.

Yeah but wasn't the reason why it's so much higher than baseline 4-B being that he destroyed the sun from Earth? Destroying Neptune from Earth is less impressive than from the sun (Unless the calc assumed that Neptune was at the opposite of Earth in its orbit.

Creating emptiness isn't quantifiable, though. It's assuming a method that doesn't actually exist.

Kepekley23 said:
Destroying the Earth-Sun system is High 4-C+, provided it's done from the Earth. Creating it would be 4-C, however.
It's still 4-B . It's in the KiloFoe.

Also, pretty sure that creating a MSS sized pocket dimension is still 4-A.

Can someone explain to me why pocket space + stars is 4-A for Jedah Dohma and Bobobo-bo cases. Also before proceding we should check my posts.

By that same logic, all Reality Warping feats are non-applicable as AP and most pocket dimension feats including stars or a solar system would be downgraded.

@Dark It's 4-A for pretty much any character with a feat including one. It's always been accepted as being 4-A afaik, so no idea where this new standard came from.

@Kaltias

No, it's not. It's only 7.0055354e43 joules, aka High 4-C, if I remember correctly.

And it has been downgraded to High 4-C as far as I'm aware.

That heavily depends on the viewpoint. Firing a blast at the Sun while you're on Earth is High 4-C. Destroying the Earth and having the blast reach the Sun is 4-B. The former is vastly more common.

Creating/Destroying a realm where the Planet is the center and the Sun is the edge is 4-B, Vice versa, it's High 4-C

"Creating space" is pretty much unquantifiable. Destroying something in an omnidirectional explosion a la Supernova (enough though a supernova technically isn't omnidirectional but close enough) is not the same as popping a realm into being.

Creating an Earth Sun system is 4-C and not High 4-C. You only need to create the Sun and have it fill a specific space. It's not the same as an omnidirectional blast destroying everything.

Read the Specifics. The edge of the explosion destroying the Sun required the overall attack being significantly higher energy is why. If Earth is center and Sun is at the edge, 4-B. But if the Sun is at the center and Earth is at the edge, it's High 4-C. For example, the Complete Triforce is 4-B Because Hyrule is the center of the Sacred Realm.

Note: I'm referring the the Omnidirectional explosion or creation Via mini Big Bang.

Except that if you want to go "space is unquantifiable", you get characters being decently into 4-B via creating the Milky Way

Again, you can't just decide that pocket dimensions are unquantifiable without a major thread discussing it. That's tons of characters from High 4-C to 3-C being downgraded to 4-C to 4-B.

@Kaltias

I mean I pretty much have been in that boat for a while, but I was told not to say that since it does against what we currently accept.

I mean, either you say that creation = destruction for pocket dimensions in the same vein as an omnidirectional blast (3-C Milky Way pocket dimension) or you say that we should pick the total GBE, which means 4-B Milky Way pocket dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back